ESPN losing tens of millions

ESPN has been cutting back now for a few years. Politics and sports donā€™t seem to mesh real well, but ESPN keeps shoving it down peopleā€™s throats. When we watch political shows, people donā€™t try to shove sports down our throats, so when we watch sports we shouldnā€™t have politics shoved down our throats.

Gee, I can't imagine why a sports subscription to ESPN+ would decline when there are very few live sports to broadcast and analyze.

PS: If you have cable or satellite TV, you're supporting ESPN, CNN, Lifetime, MSNBC...even if you don't watch a minute of their programming.

More winning

Take a stance !! Weā€™re beating them
It won't work. Whatever money they lose Soros will probably reimburse.
Soros has no interest in them
You would think a Holocaust surviver would work to benefit America - not destroy it
Send him and his ugly son back to 1942 Poland

More winning

On what planet does on "subscribe" to ESPN??

Dimbart. It figures.
ESPN is one of the supposed "big fish" in most satellite and cable packages...By buying those services, you are subscribing to them.

duh

More winning

All sports are losing, baseball may go out of business without fans and football may not even happen. America is being destroyed
I hate to see America destroyed obviously but I LOVE it that all sports are losing OBVIOUSLY from the posts I have made over the years.the NFL and MLB are beyond corrupt and need to be aboliished and from what I hear from posters that follow basketball here,the NBA is as well.

Soccer and hockey seem to be the only ones not corrupt,hate to see them suffer but if that what it takes for the MLB and NFL to fail,the trade off is worth it indeed.

Yeah I heard that as well the exact same thing you did that baseball may go out of business without fans and football may not even happen,priceless,i love it.

If baseball does go out of business,sure am glad the cubs finally got their World Series ring again before it happened.lol

More winning

It won't work. Whatever money they lose Soros will probably reimburse.
ESPN will probably save themselves a lot of money by selling off the SEC Network or letting it become it's own sports network independent of ESPN.
ESPN is not long for this world if they think they can mix politics with sports.

People watch sports to escape politics, but Leftists don't want any of us to ever escape them.

They will build their great wall around us and torture us as they see fit, but only for our own good, of course.
Yeah you ainā€™t kidding,you nailed it to a tee.

Golf and Rodeo are two of the pure sports left. You can watch them and forget about all this other bullshit. I recently watched something called the slippery stairs that was without any controversy too. I love college football but if they start with that bullshit, I'm through.
Rodeo would be the only one of the two you could enjoy on tv though,watching golf on tv is the same as baseball,puts you to sleep cause it is so boring to watch sense itā€™s the same as watching paint dry.baseball and golf are the same.PLaying both of them is fun to do but watching them on tv is hell.

More winning

All sports are losing, baseball may go out of business without fans and football may not even happen. America is being destroyed
I hate to see America destroyed obviously but I LOVE it that all sports are losing OBVIOUSLY from the posts I have made over the years.the NFL and MLB are beyond corrupt and need to be aboliished and from what I hear from posters that follow basketball here,the NBA is as well.

Soccer and hockey seem to be the only ones not corrupt,hate to see them suffer but if that what it takes for the MLB and NFL to fail,the trade off is worth it indeed.

Yeah I heard that as well the exact same thing you did that baseball may go out of business without fans and football may not even happen,priceless,i love it.

If baseball does go out of business,sure am glad the cubs finally got their World Series ring again before it happened.lol
Every country used to emphasize sports because of it's value as exercise to the public, now we are told to stay inside and die as professional sports is more or less banned as well.

The Earth is being taken over as we speak

Golf and Rodeo are two of the pure sports left. You can watch them and forget about all this other bullshit. I recently watched something called the slippery stairs that was without any controversy too. I love college football but if they start with that bullshit, I'm through.
Rodeo would be the only one of the two you could enjoy on tv though,watching golf on tv is the same as baseball,puts you to sleep cause it is so boring to watch sense itā€™s the same as watching paint dry.baseball and golf are the same.PLaying both of them is fun to do but watching them on tv is hell.
You have to appreciate the nuances of golf and baseball to appreciate them. I love watching golf now because I can appreciate their talent, mediocre dweeb that I am. I also appreciate baseball having caught in the Tiger organization. But rodeo is a pure rip. I just don't want to be preached to when I'm watching sports, especially by assholes like BLM or antifa.

You have to appreciate the nuances of golf and baseball to appreciate them. I love watching golf now because I can appreciate their talent, mediocre dweeb that I am. I also appreciate baseball having caught in the Tiger organization. But rodeo is a pure rip. I just don't want to be preached to when I'm watching sports, especially by assholes like BLM or antifa.
In real life watching them I can appreciate them,tv never.the playoffs and World Series the exception of course sense there is much more at stake than the regular season of course.

Forum List

Back