Erza Miller's "Messiah Delusion s : Inside the Flash star's dark spiral

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
This almost has a Charles Manson vibe to it, replacing 1960's hippie culture as the basis with 2020's Genderbending fetishes. It's amazing how people still fall for this over and over, but I guess there is always a type looking for validation and acceptance from some crazed kook weirdo.

Ezra Miller’s “Messiah” Delusions: Inside ‘The Flash’ Star’s Dark Spiral

Over the last six weeks, VF has spoken to more than a dozen people who crossed paths with Miller in recent years, some of whom worked closely or lived with the actor on the 95-acre farm in Vermont. Most sources described Miller’s spiral as a conflagration of the mental health issues the actor has acknowledged, along with drugs, guns, and outlandish claims, that has raged for more than two years. They say the actor verbally and emotionally abused those around them and referred to themself alternately as Jesus and the devil. Three people say Miller has also wrapped the superhero they play into their grandiose speechifying. The actor, says one source, was “claiming that the Flash is the one who brings the multiverses together just like Jesus.”

The continued pandering by using whatever pronoun he decides he's at this moment just shows the media is along for the ride.

This almost has a Charles Manson vibe to it, replacing 1960's hippie culture as the basis with 2020's Genderbending fetishes. It's amazing how people still fall for this over and over, but I guess there is always a type looking for validation and acceptance from some crazed kook weirdo.

Ezra Miller’s “Messiah” Delusions: Inside ‘The Flash’ Star’s Dark Spiral

The continued pandering by using whatever pronoun he decides he's at this moment just shows the media is along for the ride.
Ive been following this trainwreck. I actually really liked him as the flash, but after i discovered all this weird shit about him, he really annoys the fuck out of me now. This guys deserves an epic fall that he will never recover from. Yet, from what i hear, this latest unreleased movie is AMAZING! They say its the first movie to test this high with audiences since Batman Dark Knight! WHAT?!!!!!

Ive been following this trainwreck. I actually really liked him as the flash, but after i discovered all this weird shit about him, he really annoys the fuck out of me now. This guys deserves an epic fall that he will never recover from. Yet, from what i hear, this latest unreleased movie is AMAZING! They say its the first movie to test this high with audiences since Batman Dark Knight! WHAT?!!!!!

Once again we are shown being a good actor has no relation to being a good person.

People need to remember that.

Forum List

Back