Eric Trump once promoted ‘lock her up’ chants. Here’s what he’s saying now

No, he never made a single attempt to lock her up. We dont lock up our political opponents. Only dems do that. Well, i guess we will do it too now. The moment we take back the White House, its game on.
Did you try to impeach Bill Clinton?

Did you spend years in vain pursuit of Hillary Clinton?

We dont lock up our political opponents. Only dems do that

What is wrong with you people?

Eric Trump once promoted ‘lock her up’ chants. Here’s what he’s saying now

Impeaching and jailing arent the same thing, but only democrats have dont BOTH.
Do you understand that jailing requires

An indictment

and

A conviction?

To get past step 1 requires Evidence.

In the absence of Evidence, you cannot jail.

Regardless of who said what: We should lock up Hillary. She's a dirty-minded, criminal hog. She, unlike Trump, is literally guilty of crimes.
I thought that was taken care of years ago. Is there a statute of limitations regarding the crime of using email? How about the ownership of a laptop? Hunter Biden is still roaming free despite the fact that he owns one. He abandoned it for 6 months before a disbarred lawyer got his slimy hands on it.

I thought that was taken care of years ago. Is there a statute of limitations regarding the crime of using email? How about the ownership of a laptop? Hunter Biden is still roaming free despite the fact that he owns one. He abandoned it for 6 months before a disbarred lawyer got his slimy hands on it.
We all know that there's more to the story than just “using email.” Clinton was using a private server to conduct government business. This was a reckless use of government information, but there can be only one reason she did so. That was to hide her underhanded dealings. Why else would she destroy 100% of the incriminating evidence. In the modern world, that's called obstruction of justice and tampering with evidence (for starters).

trump hillary save america.jpg

Forum List

Back