shoplifter tries to rip off a garbage can full of cigarettes

Why did they stop? He was still conscious. They should have beat that moron sniveling at 1:17 after they got done with the pos stealing the cigs. The racist idiot actually blames the city of Stockton for his brutahman's arrogant criminality.

In any case, the workers will be charged for a hate crime, most likely. Black people have a right to steal, rape, and murder, according to the Woke and Democrats.

Last edited:
In a backwards world that criminal might get paid millions of dollars by a corrupt judge , district attorney, and even jury. That can longer happen in this country.

IM2 Superbadbrutha

What do you say on this thing? Because it is an undeniable fact that there are those Democrats will look at a video like that in the original post, and say “that black guy was beat down like he was a slave.”

There are corrupt Americans, who will say the “shop owners had no right to beat up that criminal robber.”

Because we’ve seen millions of dollars paid out to BLM criminals in the aftermath of the 2020 BLM riots. lawsuits payout that made no sense. This has to stop. We have to stop paying out millions of dollars to people who are criminals who are threatening shop owners.

All of us, sensible Americans if we saw a white man or black man, take a garbage bin threaten to stab someone with a knife, and then go on to steal a bunch of cigarettes. That man is asking to be beat up. That’s it that’s the end of the conversation, but that’s not how it works for the corrupt Americans.

I watched the video several times yesterday. Did my heart good to see actual justice take place in real time. The Marxist Democrat Party has emboldened criminals by reducing penalties and punishments for poor behavior and by prosecuting good citizens who attempt to stop crime. At some point, We The People will show Democrats and RINOs some good, old-fashioned forms of Justice:

th

In a backwards world that criminal might get paid millions of dollars by a corrupt judge , district attorney, and even jury. That can longer happen in this country.

IM2 Superbadbrutha

What do you say on this thing? Because it is an undeniable fact that there are those Democrats will look at a video like that in the original post, and say “that black guy was beat down like he was a slave.”

There are corrupt Americans, who will say the “shop owners had no right to beat up that criminal robber.”

Because we’ve seen millions of dollars paid out to BLM criminals in the aftermath of the 2020 BLM riots. lawsuits payout that made no sense. This has to stop. We have to stop paying out millions of dollars to people who are criminals who are threatening shop owners.

All of us, sensible Americans if we saw a white man or black man, take a garbage bin threaten to stab someone with a knife, and then go on to steal a bunch of cigarettes. That man is asking to be beat up. That’s it that’s the end of the conversation, but that’s not how it works for the corrupt Americans.
They should have just killed him dissolved the crook in piranha solution. No body, no crime.

Whoever made the film that is shown, what made them think that a film wasn't already being made through the place's surveillance system? In other words, a more considerate person would've put the phone down and done whatever could've been done to help whoever was being attacked.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

dud had knife he pulled out at the beginning. they whooped this dudes as for stealing a garbage can of cigarettes. califorians getting sick of being ripped off.

Booooo! Your links dont even show the whole thing. When i made a thread about this a couple days ago i found the full video.

Booooo! Your links dont even show the whole thing. When i made a thread about this a couple days ago i found the full video.

i showed the full video

Why did they stop? He was still conscious. They should have beat that moron sniveling at 1:17 after they got done with the pos stealing the cigs. The racist idiot actually blames the city of Stockton for his brutahman's arrogant criminality.

In any case, the workers will be charged for a hate crime, most likely. Black people have a right to steal, rape, and murder, according to the Woke and Democrats.
exactly dems want the black votes so this is how they do it

in democratic world yes they want the black votes

Forum List

Back