Equity Hires .. losers need help..

I don't agree with hiring subpar people for important positions.. I can understand with the idea of wanting more people of minority groups to be given a chance but there must be standards. We have to find the right balance.
Balance bullshit! Promoting balance is the same as hiring someone less qualified for the job. If you can't read, write or count to 10, your job description should be limited to that of a common laborer.

I don't agree with hiring subpar people for important positions.. I can understand with the idea of wanting more people of minority groups to be given a chance but there must be standards. We have to find the right balance.

How about the idea of the best person for the job? Nah. That was working out too well. Leave it to Democrats to F something up that's working just fine like our automobiles and gas stoves.

Mmm .. the latest liberal political push .... so let’s lower all the standards for education, professionalism, physical abilities and craftsmanship etc. (get the losers vote) then blame anyone else for why things are getting so screwed up.

This is the current events forum, so do you have a link to what you are speaking of?

How about the idea of the best person for the job?

And how does one determine that? If you have 25 people with pretty much the exact same resume and experience, then what factor would you use to determine which is the best person for the job?

And how does one determine that? If you have 25 people with pretty much the exact same resume and experience, then what factor would you use to determine which is the best person for the job?

That would depend on the industry and type of work needed. Using my past line of work I would look for a driver with a great driving record, good attendance record, find out if they are always whining and complaining, years of experience.

I suspect the Memphis cops who killed that guy were equity hires
That is the crux of the matter. When it comes to black hires we never know if they deserved it or did they get preferential treatment because they are black. Were they given the job because they were the most qualified or was someone else overlooked to get the desired leftist outcome? That is all on the far left with their asinine promotion of equity instead of quality.

That is the crux of the matter. When it comes to black hires we never know if they deserved it or did they get preferential treatment because they are black. Were they given the job because they were the most qualified or was someone else overlooked to get the desired leftist outcome? That is all on the far left with their asinine promotion of equity instead of quality.

And now the airlines are doing the same. So you jump on the plane and you see a minority is the pilot. He or she may have worked themselves to be an excellent pilot and was hired for that reason, or......... your life belongs in the hands of somebody that was hired based on their race or gender. Before you know it the pilot will be a guy in a dress and then you really have a lot to worry about.

And now the airlines are doing the same. So you jump on the plane and you see a minority is the pilot. He or she may have worked themselves to be an excellent pilot and was hired for that reason, or......... your life belongs in the hands of somebody that was hired based on their race or gender. Before you know it the pilot will be a guy in a dress and then you really have a lot to worry about.

I ever get on a plane and the dude in a dress is the pilot I'm deboarding

Forum List

Back