Epstein's "girlfriend" will probably be "suicided" soon.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I just hope she squeals like the pig she is and the elitist sociopaths are exposed. I doubt it will happen though. They will shut her up somehow, but I'm convinced someone has a picture of Chief Judge Roberts skull fucking a 14 year old and dangles it in front of him every time they really want a case to go their way. There is just no other excuse for the way he rewrote Obozocare's Tax or several of his other turncoat rulings with the lunatic liberals on the bench.

I just hope she squeals like the pig she is and the elitist sociopaths are exposed. I doubt it will happen though. They will shut her up somehow, but I'm convinced someone has a picture of Chief Judge Roberts skull fucking a 14 year old and dangles it in front of him every time they really want a case to go their way. There is just no other excuse for the way he rewrote Obozocare's Tax or several of his other turncoat rulings with the lunatic liberals on the bench.

With Billy the Bagman in charge of the justice department she's go the life expectancy of a suicidally depressed lemming.

With Billy the Bagman in charge of the justice department she's go the life expectancy of a suicidally depressed lemming.
Depends on much dirt she has certain demrats. I would hope you think Barr is doing a bad job

Depends on much dirt she has certain demrats. I would hope you think Barr is doing a bad job
Democrats? Her life is in the line for the information she has on tRump. Billy boy will have her switched off within a week.

I doubt it. She's just another elite hiding out. I mean, did she really think hiding her property purchase was going to fool the FBI?
Oh..yeah..Republicans had input for like 100+ amendments to the ACA. But in the end, chose to just be the division pimps they are.

Side note - I like your posts in the bright blue bold font. They were eye popping. :)

No way this happens. Quite frankly, her word won't even be worth much at this point, she is going to try anything for her freedom and prosecutors will want the truth, not B.S, so anything she says better be to back up her story and excuse.

She can't even be saved by any of her political friends due to the current environment in which people have no interest in seeing someone with wealth and influence getting a pass.

No way this happens. Quite frankly, her word won't even be worth much at this point, she is going to try anything for her freedom and prosecutors will want the truth, not B.S, so anything she says better be to back up her story and excuse.

She can't even be saved by any of her political friends due to the current environment in which people have no interest in seeing someone with wealth and influence getting a pass.
fc6rir7zlh851.jpg

None of these images mean anything. Of course they want Trump and many others in photos, their game was always to protect themselves, and/or blackmail/corner people. Trump has a tower in New York with his name on it ffs, are we going to pretend he doesn't take photos with probably literally 10's of thousands of people? Are we supposed to believe there aren't going to be some bad people, creeps, freaks and even criminals from time to time that are in these big circles?

Unless someone was involved in abuse of these girls, photos are just that. Photos.

Democrats? Her life is in the line for the information she has on tRump. Billy boy will have her switched off within a week.

Oh bullshit. Trump is the ONLY person named by the lawyers of the victims as having actually helped in the investigation.

Trump is fine....your heroes though...they are the ones squirming.

The whole investigation is BS since too much time has passed.
And just like with Polanski, it can be the underage women who are the aggressors.

If Trump and Barr have anything to do with it - she is probably in grave danger. Barr just removed the top U.S. Attorney, Richard Donoghue, for the Eastern District of New York. Trump and Barr have already removed Berman in the Southern District of New York. So, if Trump and Barr can't "suicide" her - they will at least try to keep her secrets from being made public.

1593744193539.png

Last edited:

If Trump and Barr have anything to do with it - she is probably in grave danger. Barr just removed the top U.S. Attorney, Richard Donoghue, for the Eastern District of New York. Trump and Barr have already removed Berman in the Southern District of New York. So, if Trump and Barr can't "suicide" her - they will at least try to keep her secrets from being made public.

Bro it ain't Trump that suicides people. It's the Clintons.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

For the rest of the list, consult the above link.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor.”

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

All of that psycho shit has been thoroughly debunked. Peddle your retarded conspiracy theories somewhere else.

fc6rir7zlh851.jpg

Any 14 year old girls in those pictures?

View attachment 358493

Don't go there bro.

1593744731227.jpeg

images

Joe-Biden-gropes-child.jpg

I just hope she squeals like the pig she is and the elitist sociopaths are exposed.
Here are the contards future statements and deflections.

She comes out and implicates Bill Clinton, and she is a hero, a truth teller.
She comes out and implicates Trump or Dershowitz, and she will be called a liar, a bitter whore looking for an escape.

Still going with that?

My take, she can implicate ALL of them, rightie or leftie.
Take down the scum involved.
Who has the most to lose, POTUS trumpstain, that's who.
If she dies, the odds are its 'someone' protecting trump.

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

All of that psycho shit has been thoroughly debunked. Peddle your retarded conspiracy theories somewhere else.

Yep. Nothing suspicious about all those suicides. Just a shitload of coincidences. Yeah, that's it!

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

How is it possible that the Clintons have gotten away with all these murders, when even an idiot like you knows they committed all these murders?

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

How is it possible that the Clintons have gotten away with all these murders, when even an idiot like you knows they committed all these murders?
They got away with it because they used to be untouchable. Now they're just jail bait.

Forum List

Back