EPIC! Trump UNLOADS on Fake News, Fired ICIG Atkinson and "Fake" Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella at W.H. Presser

In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions"
Chariamela (sic) got his information from Eric Vindman (remember him) who was listening in on a phone call
between Trump and Ukraine's president Zelensky. Is that not second hand unsubstantiated assertions?
You do not know if Ciaramella is the whistleblower, your sources are the same lying sources who lied to you about the ICIG report!!!!!

"Atkinson saw to it that the 'Whistle-blower' form was updated just in time to allow for second hand information"
Not true, of course. No surprise there!
Its odd that the whistleblower rules changed just in time for it to hurt trump

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The Federalist is FAKE NEWS!
THE ACTUAL LAW WAS NOT CHANGED, AND EVEN YOU KNOW IT!
in this case the lie is a half truth

The law was not changed

but the regulation implementing the law was changed
The IG

read the reference given and you wont have to ask

They'll rather argue without reading the reference.
Pure projection!
I read the reference and quoted directly from it to expose your lie.
Here it is again:
The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018

The article does not say anything even close to that.

It does say that "The ICIG also disclosed for the first time that the anti-Trump complainant filed his complaint using the previously authorized form, the guidance for which explicitly stated the ICIG’s previous requirement for firsthand evidence for credible complaints. "

If he used that form, he must have known that whistle blower did not meet the requirements, as specified on the form.

From the text: "ICIG also explicitly admitted it changed its policies because of the anti-Trump complaint, raising significant questions about whether the watchdog cooked its own books to justify its treatment of the anti-Trump complaint".
I know the FAKE NEWS article doesn't say that, I cited the actual ICIG report the FAKE NEWS article claims to cite, that is why it is FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!
Here is what the actual ICIG report says:
"The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018"

The ICIG report also says this:
"The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.” As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions"

Are you saying whistle blower had direct knowledge of Trump's phone call?
That is what the ICIG report says, showing just how BIG a SUCKER your Right-wing sources made out of YOU!!!!!

Why don't you answer the question?
I answered the question, you just can't handle the truth that ALL your sources are liars making a foolish SUCKER out of you1

You do not know if Ciaramella is the whistleblower, your sources are the same lying sources who lied to you about the ICIG report!!!!!
He was a CIA plant working in the White House as part of the NSA and he was Schiff's stooge.

Ciararmella was told by Vindman. Ciaramella told Schiff. Schiff put him in touch with some DNC
connected lawyers. Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump | RealClearInvestigations

There is no one but desperate fools trying to keep this house of cards up denying who Schiff's whistleblower
was. Grow up.

Above all if you want to keep your job , any job in the admin, you must be loyal to tramp, doesn't matter if you do your job, the most imp. thing is to be loyal to tramp.
Or at least not a sworn enemy working for the Deep State
Anyone who ever speaks up against Trump or tries to act in a professional non partisan manner is labeled a “a sworn enemy” by tbe a Cult.

"Atkinson saw to it that the 'Whistle-blower' form was updated just in time to allow for second hand information"

The ONLY account I've seen of this is your "Gateway Pundit" link.
LOL. Gateway Pundit. Who reads that shit?
Conspiracy theorist whack-jobs.
Like the man said, it aint paranoia if they really are out to get you
If he would stop committing crimes he wouldn't be investigated any more.

It's pretty damn simple.
Trumps only crime was beating liberals and hillary at their own game and unexpectedly winning the white house
that he lied his ass of then and has continued it for 4 years makes no difference to you?
Lib lies are worse than any misunderstanding you have about trump
Cute. Libs lie but Trump is only “misunderstood”.

Now the captain he got fired has the virus, as well as 155 of the sailors This garbage is Satan and his supporters are his disciples

It's pretty damn simple.
Trumps only crime was beating liberals and hillary at their own game and unexpectedly winning the white house
that he lied his ass of then and has continued it for 4 years makes no difference to you?
They live in "opposite land"

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:
The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018

It does say that "The ICIG also disclosed for the first time that the anti-Trump complainant filed his complaint using the previously authorized form, the guidance for which explicitly stated the ICIG’s previous requirement for firsthand evidence for credible complaints. "

If he used that form, he must have known that whistle blower did not meet the requirements, as specified on the form.

From the text: "ICIG also explicitly admitted it changed its policies because of the anti-Trump complaint, raising significant questions about whether the watchdog cooked its own books to justify its treatment of the anti-Trump complaint".
I know the FAKE NEWS article doesn't say that, I cited the actual ICIG report the FAKE NEWS article claims to cite, that is why it is FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!
"The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018"

"The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.” As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions"

I wouldn’t waste your time with this. These are the same who believe Obama was born in Kenya.

He was a CIA plant working in the White House as part of the NSA and he was Schiff's stooge.

Ciararmella was told by Vindman. Ciaramella told Schiff. Schiff put him in touch with some DNC
connected lawyers. Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump | RealClearInvestigations

There is no one but desperate fools trying to keep this house of cards up denying who Schiff's whistleblower
was. Grow up.
FAKE NEWS!!!!!

He's no hero. He's a pussy that goes crying to mommy when he feels threatened.

He, Atkinson, is doing his JOB.

trump is going to jail when he leaves office.
He will probably TRY to pardon himself, and if/when he does, that is a clear sign of guilt.

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

I wouldn’t waste your time with this. These are the same who believe Obama was born in Kenya.

He's not born in Kenya, but he's Kenyan as his farther was. If he can claim that he has Irish ancestors that makes him part Irish, then he certainly is half Kenyan regardless of where he was born.

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

He's not born in Kenya, but he's Kenyan as his farther was. If he can claim that he has Irish ancestors that makes him part Irish, then he certainly is half Kenyan regardless of where he was born.

He's American. Like you, presumably.

Above all if you want to keep your job , any job in the admin, you must be loyal to tramp, doesn't matter if you do your job, the most imp. thing is to be loyal to tramp.
Or at least not a sworn enemy working for the Deep State
Anyone who ever speaks up against Trump or tries to act in a professional non partisan manner is labeled a “a sworn enemy” by tbe a Cult.
And anyone who does not hate trump like you do is labeled a cultist

It's pretty damn simple.
I hear liberals repeating lies about trump every day

I assume some are just misinformed but others just lie for the fun of it

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

I have never said that

With his mother and white grandparents dead its possible that no living American knows for sure where he was born

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

That is what the ICIG report says, showing just how BIG a SUCKER your Right-wing sources made out of YOU!!!!!

I answered the question, you just can't handle the truth that ALL your sources are liars making a foolish SUCKER out of you1

You answered what you haven't been asked. The question was: "Are you saying whistle blower had direct knowledge of Trump's phone call? "

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

You answered what you haven't been asked. The question was: "Are you saying whistle blower had direct knowledge of Trump's phone call? "
Learn to read!
the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions"

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

Learn to read!
the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct, and that the Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix. In short, the ICIG did not find that the Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions"
The ICIG is full of shit

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

Learn to read!

I did not asked you what ICIG said, I asked you "Are you saying whistle blower had direct knowledge of Trump's phone call? "

Answer the question.

No they didn't.
Yes they did

The law was not changed

The IG

Pure projection!
Here it is again:

Learn to read!

I did not asked you what ICIG said, I asked you "Are you saying whistle blower had direct knowledge of Trump's phone call? "

Answer the question.
I answered it many times, you need to learn to read!
direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct,

Forum List

Back