Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

and although, several other buildings like #7 have caught fire in other cities around the world over the last several decades.

can you link or provide information on these other buildings that were similar to #7?

of course there are buildings of similar construction...nist says it does not know the exact number however...No where does NIST say the building construction was flawed or inherently unsafe

Last edited:
and although, several other buildings like #7 have caught fire in other cities around the world over the last several decades.

can you link or provide information on these other buildings that were similar to #7?

of course there are buildings of similar construction...nist says it does not know the exact number however

But wait eots!

NIST is fraudulent remember??? How can you trust anything NIST says?

You are a freakin' moron. I love how you guys reject everything that is against what you believe from a source, yet use the SAME source to provide evidence in your favor.

So show us eots. Show us a link to the building that was similar to WTC7 construction and was subject to the same types of fire related circumstances.

of course there are buildings of similar construction...nist says it does not know the exact number however

but wait eots!

Nist is fraudulent remember??? How can you trust anything nist says?

You are a freakin' moron. I love how you guys reject everything that is against what you believe from a source, yet use the same source to provide evidence in your favor.

So show us eots. Show us a link to the building that was similar to wtc7 construction and was subject to the same types of fire related circumstances.

well yes I should preface it all with according to nist as most of their information is suspect...this appears to be the reason so many people that do not believe it was a controlled demotion prefer the more dramatic and novel like popular mechanics explanation as even they can see the nist explanation is so absurd

but wait eots!

You are a freakin' moron. I love how you guys reject everything that is against what you believe from a source, yet use the same source to provide evidence in your favor.

So show us eots. Show us a link to the building that was similar to wtc7 construction and was subject to the same types of fire related circumstances.

well yes I should preface it all with according to nist as most of their information is suspect...this appears to be the reason so many people that do not believe it was a controlled demotion prefer the more dramatic and novel like popular mechanics explanation as even they can see the nist explanation is so absurd

Really? Most of their information suspect? What about the other parts? Would those be the parts that support your views?

:lol::lol::lol:

You use James Quintiere in the same fashion. Just look at the other thread.

You're pathetic.

but wait eots!

Really? Most of their information suspect? What about the other parts? Would those be the parts that support your views?

You're pathetic.

No you are... all I have dione is post his direct quotes on his view of both the NIST report and controlled demolition..you cant handle this information so you make up little imaginings that I somehow add to or take away from his quotes

HE FEELS THE DATA SHOULD BE ARCHIVED AND AN INDEPENDENT REVIEW DONE...WHY ?... BECAUSE HE SUSPECTS ITS VALIDITY

You're pathetic.

No you are... all I have dione is post his direct quotes on his view of both the NIST report and controlled demolition.

And you're a damn liar. Here's the proof. Here's what you claimed was a direct quote:
THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION..WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE MAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

Then you post this quote as proof of where you got it from. You even emphasized the "more likely" part of it!
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

So, show us again how you directly quoted him and didn't twist his words?

:eusa_whistle:

You're pathetic.

No you are... all I have dione is post his direct quotes on his view of both the NIST report and controlled demolition.

And you're a damn liar. Here's the proof. Here's what you claimed was a direct quote:
THE MAN SAYS HE BELIVES OTHER SCENRIOES ARE MORE LIKELY THAN CONTROLLED DEMOLITION..WHY DONT YOU JUST LET THE MAN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF

Then you post this quote as proof of where you got it from. You even emphasized the "more likely" part of it!
Although Dr. Quintiere was strongly critical of NIST’s conclusions and its investigatory process, he made it clear he was not a supporter of theories that the Twin Towers were brought down by pre-planted explosives. “If you go to World Trade Center One, nine minutes before its collapse, there was a line of smoke that puffed out. This is one of the basis of the ‘conspiracy theories’ that says the smoke puffing out all around the building is due to somebody setting off an explosive charge. Well, I think, more likely, it’s one of the floors falling down.”

you are clearly out of your mind..I posted my view in all caps then below posted his supporting statement with a link...thereis no twisting of words
he feels the it was more likey floors falling than an explosion
he has not excluded the possibility he does question why other collpse hypothesis ( plural ) were not examined and is asking for a open peer revived investigation ..deal with it

you are clearly out of your mind..I posted my view in all caps then below posted his supporting statement with a link...thereis no twisting of words
he feels the it was more likey floors falling than an explosion
he has not excluded the possibility he does question why other collpse hypothesis ( plural ) were not examined and is asking for a open peer revived investigation ..deal with it

Wow are you stupid. REAAADDDDDD what you posted again. You clearly state that he believes "OTHER SCENARIOS" are more likely. This is complete BS. He states in his paper in addition to the quote you posted that he believes that floor trusses failed due to fire and heat. One scenario idiot. He clearly states in his paper that the EVIDENCE he has seen point to the floor trusses failing, not the columns.

Do you get it yet? One scenario. Uno. Single. Not "OTHER SCENARIOS". You try and use him to make people think he believes there was something sinister going on and that a controlled demolition happened. You are truly pathetic.

Boy are you reaching now.

he suggest a theory....“I suggest that there’s an equally justifiable theory and that’s the trusses fail as they are heated by the fire with the insulation intact"

He does not say... why was the alternative hypnosis not investigated ?..he says...... "Why were not alternative collapse hypotheses investigated and discussed as NIST had stated repeatedly that they would do?"

he does say... scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”.. he said.

Last edited:
Here is another truther sight talking about how both of the planes hit the enormous battery facilities in both towers. They theorize these batteries were secretly filled with thermite. I don't know why they don't think batteries won't do just as good of a job of destroying steel beams.

9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into Secure Computer Rooms In Both Towers

These terrorist were trained by CIA double agents. They do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito. They overcame hundreds of passengers & crew with just a few razorblades & hijacked their 4 jet planes. They were smart enough to only takeover fully large, heavy & fueled jet aircraft. They were likely smart enough to hit the towers in the sweet spots using these batteries to cause maximum damage. They did not need thermite or explosives. Evidence & whiteness's say they had cased the towers & studied the blueprints.

We have NIST confirming these UPS batteries

OSHA showing air samples for sulfuric acid were found to exceed OSHA's permissible exposure limit for Workers were sorting debris.

The 9/11 Commissions Report forensics on the eroded steel point to Sulfuric Battery Acid, not thermite.

BatteryArray.JPG

Last edited:
You are a little obsessed with batteries aren't you why do you insist on injecting this strawman into the discussion ?...and then the links post you are the very ones you posted earlier to apparently support your own battery theory..it is all a bunch of nonsense.

You are a little obsessed with batteries aren't you why do you insist on injecting this strawman into the discussion ?...and then the links post you are the very ones you posted earlier to apparently support your own battery theory..it is all a bunch of nonsense.

Free Fall Speed, Thermite & Explosives are the Straw Men of 9/11.

The witnessed, documented & forensic evidence prove the existence of the massive amounts of these UPS Batteries are the facts of 9/11.

The witnessed, documented & forensic evidence proof of their destruction on these structures are the facts of 9/11.

Hot Acid destroys metals in seconds. Watch this 5 part series on Acid by Modern Marvels & learn something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3ifHYfhRY&feature=related"]Hot Acid destroys metals in seconds.[/ame]

Last edited:
you are a little obsessed with batteries aren't you why do you insist on injecting this strawman into the discussion ?...and then the links post you are the very ones you posted earlier to apparently support your own battery theory..it is all a bunch of nonsense.

free fall speed, thermite & explosives are the straw men of 9/11.

the witnessed, documented & forensic evidence prove the existence of the massive amounts of these ups batteries are the facts of 9/11.

The witnessed, documented & forensic evidence proof of their destruction on these structures are the facts of 9/11.

Hot acid destroys metals in seconds. Watch this 5 part series on acid by modern marvels & learn something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3ifhyfhry&feature=related"]hot acid destroys metals in seconds.[/ame]

so are you like the battery guy version of christophera ?? Are batteries your .."concrete core" ??

Last edited:

Free Fall Speed, Thermite & Explosives are the Straw Men of 9/11.

The witnessed, documented & forensic evidence prove the existence of the massive amounts of these UPS Batteries are the facts of 9/11.

Hot Acid destroys metals in seconds. Watch this 5 part series on Acid by Modern Marvels & learn something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3ifHYfhRY&feature=related"]Hot Acid destroys metals in seconds.[/ame]
i'm sure the towers had MANY UPS batteries, but i doubt any of them were acid based
and its more likely they would have been dry cells

he suggest a theory....“I suggest that there’s an equally justifiable theory and that’s the trusses fail as they are heated by the fire with the insulation intact"

He does not say... why was the alternative hypnosis not investigated ?..he says...... "Why were not alternative collapse hypotheses investigated and discussed as NIST had stated repeatedly that they would do?"

he does say... scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”.. he said.

The bottom line is, in his paper, he says that the evidence he has seen points to the floor trusses failing due to fire and heat.

PERIOD.

There is no other way around that point. No thermite. No bombs.

You can quote all his other stuff all you want. The fact remains that in the end he says FIRE and HEAT caused a structural failure which led to the collapse of WTC7.

He is an EXPERT in his field, which is why you keep quoting him to support your crazy ideas. Until, that is, he says something against them.

you are a little obsessed with batteries aren't you why do you insist on injecting this strawman into the discussion ?...and then the links post you are the very ones you posted earlier to apparently support your own battery theory..it is all a bunch of nonsense.

free fall speed, thermite & explosives are the straw men of 9/11.

the witnessed, documented & forensic evidence prove the existence of the massive amounts of these ups batteries are the facts of 9/11.

Hot acid destroys metals in seconds. Watch this 5 part series on acid by modern marvels & learn something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa3ifhyfhry&feature=related"]hot acid destroys metals in seconds.[/ame]

so are you like the battery guy version of christophera ?? Are batteries your .."concrete core" ??

Now you did it! You envoked the Christophera genie and now he'll appear here in this thread.

NOOOOOO!!!!!

The bottom line is, in his paper, he says that the evidence he has seen points to the floor trusses failing due to fire and heat.

PERIOD.

There is no other way around that point. No thermite. No bombs.

actually he said...“I suggest that there’s an equally justifiable theory"

You can quote all his other stuff all you want. The fact remains that in the end he says FIRE and HEAT caused a structural failure which led to the collapse of WTC7.

his theory operates on that principle ..

He is an EXPERT in his field, which is why you keep quoting him to support your crazy ideas. Until, that is, he says something against them.

my crazy ideas ?..you mean like....“I wish that there would be a peer review of this",“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable

“Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers

“I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,”

" instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to computer a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

" Testing by NIST has been inconclusive"

"guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding."

and on all of these points me and Dr Q are in agreement.. there needs to be an independent fact driven investigation on the collapses that occurred on 9/11 9/11

Last edited:
...and on all of these points me and Dr Q are in agreement.. there needs to be an independent fact driven investigation on the collapses that occurred on 9/11 9/11

Tell me, how do you define an "independent" investigation?

Do you get to decide who the independent investigator is?

And what do you say to those other CT'ers who don't agree with you?

...and on all of these points me and Dr Q are in agreement.. there needs to be an independent fact driven investigation on the collapses that occurred on 9/11 9/11

Tell me, how do you define an "independent" investigation?

Do you get to decide who the independent investigator is?

And what do you say to those other CT'ers who don't agree with you?

I believe the some of best qualified individuals to select a independent investigative panel would be the 9/11 family and first responder steering committees

Forum List

Back