Enter the red herring for marshal law to be declared.

Constitutional Expert: “President Obama … Says That He Can Kill You On His Own Discretion" Without Charge or Trial

But nationally-recognized constitutional law expert Jonathan Turley (the second most cited law professor in the country, one of the top 10 lawyers handling military cases, who has served as a consultant on homeland security and constitutional issues and is a frequent witness before the House and Senate on constitutional and statutory issues, who ranked 38th in the top 100 most cited ‘public intellectuals’ in a recent study by a well-known judge) said yesterday on C-Span (starting at 15:50):

It's even worse than coming into your house. President Obama has just stated a policy that he can have any American citizen killed without any charge, without any review, except his own. If he's satisfied that you are a terrorist, he says that he can kill you anywhere in the world including in the United States.

Two of his aides just were just at a panel two weeks ago and they reaffirmed they believe that American citizens can be killed on the order of the President anywhere including the United States.

You've now got a president who says that he can kill you on his own discretion. He can jail you indefinitely on his own discretion

I don't think the the Framers ever anticipated that. They assumed that people would hold their liberties close, and that they wouldn't relax those fingers

Constitutional Expert:

And here we have it folks, the answer to why all the Fema camps have been scrambling to set up to take an influx of people and why the new defense authorization bill allows the military to detain citizens without due process and or trial. Progressives always need a crisis to accomplish there agenda, 9/11 helped them pass the patriot act and allowed them to steal trillions from the pentagon and treasury and clamp down even harder on our personal liberty here at home "TSA, etc". this is the red herring to finish the constitution off and for them to implement a new government system free of constitutional rights of citizens.
U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu | Fox News

Is this supposed to be a joke thread?

And here we have it folks, the answer to why all the Fema camps have been scrambling to set up to take an influx of people and why the new defense authorization bill allows the military to detain citizens without due process and or trial. Progressives always need a crisis to accomplish there agenda, 9/11 helped them pass the patriot act and allowed them to steal trillions from the pentagon and treasury and clamp down even harder on our personal liberty here at home "TSA, etc". this is the red herring to finish the constitution off and for them to implement a new government system free of constitutional rights of citizens.
U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu | Fox News

Is this supposed to be a joke thread?

I had to check the date to make sure that this wasn't some 2 year old Terral product.

FEMA camps?

Where?

Has anyone told Glenn Beck?
Joke about. There are NOOOOOO such thing as FEMA camps. Where is the government going to detain all those new numbers of terrorist?

You tell me.

We live in a multimedia society. It would be somewhat difficult to hide a prisoner camp.

It's out there all you have to do is search for it.
Pictures: "Lego Block" Prison Cells Readied In Utah

I have worked on a few jails in construction, Did a couple in the mountains and one for Charlotte Mecklinburg it took over a year to build the one in Charlotte that had a 50 cell complex. with all the State certifications, They would inspect every cell down to the security screws. Now why would they need this many cells in mass with all the procedures that the government inspectors follow?

Joke about. There are NOOOOOO such thing as FEMA camps. Where is the government going to detain all those new numbers of terrorist?

You tell me.

We live in a multimedia society. It would be somewhat difficult to hide a prisoner camp.

I have worked on a few jails in construction, Did a couple in the mountains and one for Charlotte Mecklinburg it took over a year to build the one in Charlotte that had a 50 cell complex. with all the State certifications, They would inspect every cell down to the security screws. Now why would they need this many cells in mass with all the procedures that the government inspectors follow?

Look, I'm actually going to try to track down tonight why Ogden Utah needs a 54 foot tower to work a remote control blimp for the good of their people.

And now I've just found out and will get links up by tomorrow with the real deal out of Fargo. Cripes this one Sheriff alone should scare the crap out of any law abiding citizen over his use of a predator drone on the family that had cows wander on their property.

Apparently the Fargo police department were able to buy all sorts of military equipment. With a power tripper at the local helm of law enforcement that actually was able to bring in a predator drone?

Not good. And if anyone has ever lived rural and had someone who thinks they can run shit on you all the time (please watch Rambo :badgrin:) no fucking kidding here it's not good when that shit goes down.

And having Dems in power, you know the same people that gave you Janet Reno and WACO and puhlleeeeeeeeze libs don't hand me Randy because WACO was directed from the White House.

I don't like this at all.

You tell me.

Look, I'm actually going to try to track down tonight why Ogden Utah needs a 54 foot tower to work a remote control blimp for the good of their people.

And now I've just found out and will get links up by tomorrow with the real deal out of Fargo. Cripes this one Sheriff alone should scare the crap out of any law abiding citizen over his use of a predator drone on the family that had cows wander on their property.

Apparently the Fargo police department were able to buy all sorts of military equipment. With a power tripper at the local helm of law enforcement that actually was able to bring in a predator drone?

Not good. And if anyone has ever lived rural and had someone who thinks they can run shit on you all the time (please watch Rambo :badgrin:) no fucking kidding here it's not good when that shit goes down.

And having Dems in power, you know the same people that gave you Janet Reno and WACO and puhlleeeeeeeeze libs don't hand me Randy because WACO was directed from the White House.

By all means let me know what you find out.

You tell me.

Out there on "info wars"?

No thanks.

You bet I will.

I always try to quadruple check links and make sure what I get is accurate.

But if this one webside is correct, well hell's bells I want some freaking answers. And I will give the links.

Not sure how up to speed you are. Did you catch my posts about the Sheriff out here who actually called in a predator drone, and was allowed to do so by DHS to arrest a whole family he had a hard on for over 6 cows that wandered on to their 3,000 plus acre ranch?

Not sure how up to speed you are. Did you catch my posts about the Sheriff out here who actually called in a predator drone, and was allowed to do so by DHS to arrest a whole family he had a hard on for over 6 cows that wandered on to their 3,000 plus acre ranch?

Yes I caught it.

You tell me.

No thanks.

Oh bite me. :D I'm no conspiracy chick theorist but when I have some asshole Sheriff to the south of me who just used a predator drone to go koo koo bye bye on a family over 6 cows who wandered on their property I have that old familiar feeling.

By the pricking in my thumbs something wicked this way comes.

I remember WACO vividly. Reno and company wiped out a whole batch of innocent US citizens with military assistance.

And don't even try to bs me back. I had CNN on live 24/7 at the time. It was unreal what they were doing to those people in WACO.

What we didn't have was the internet on a grand scale to communicate to each other what Reno was doing down there.

You tell me.

No thanks.

oh but do they exist?

No thanks.

Oh bite me. :D I'm no conspiracy chick theorist but when I have some asshole Sheriff to the south of me who just used a predator drone to go koo koo bye bye on a family over 6 cows who wandered on their property I have that old familiar feeling.

I remember WACO vividly. Reno and company wiped out a whole batch of innocent US citizens with military assistance.

And don't even try to bs me back. I had CNN on live 24/7 at the time. It was unreal what they were doing to those people in WACO.

What we didn't have was the internet on a grand scale to communicate to each other what Reno was doing down there.

A Sheriff?

Why don't you all vote him out? It's a county office, not some massive national cabal.

Waco was the tragic but inevitable result of what happens when you prompt a prolonged standoff with law enforcement.

As much as you guys bitch about it, I've yet to hear anyone offer up the simple observation that Koresh prompted an armed standoff.

That doesn't make the end result acceptable, but it also doesn't necessarily square with the hystrionic history version that claims the government intentionally killed the Branch Davidians.

No thanks.

oh but do they exist?

They exist. That doesn't equate to government conspiracy.

HIV exists. That doesn't mean the government created it.

9/11 happened. That doesn't mean the government was responsible.

See the trend?

No thanks.

oh but do they exist?

They exist. That doesn't equate to government conspiracy.

HIV exists. That doesn't mean the government created it.

9/11 happened. That doesn't mean the government was responsible.

See the trend?
People once believed our 4th and 5th amendment rights and due process were protected, but the current crop of congress said we didn't.

You tell me.

Hells bells? Just look at how some Police Departments dress themselves these days? Many look paramilitary.

Is there any need for this?

No thanks.

A Sheriff?

Why don't you all vote him out? It's a county office, not some massive national cabal.

Waco was the tragic but inevitable result of what happens when you prompt a prolonged standoff with law enforcement.

As much as you guys bitch about it, I've yet to hear anyone offer up the simple observation that Koresh prompted an armed standoff.

That doesn't make the end result acceptable, but it also doesn't necessarily square with the hystrionic history version that claims the government intentionally killed the Branch Davidians.

Oh they did. That they did. Did you watch any of it. You could watch them torture these people into a frenzy and then finally kill your fellow citizens. I had CNN on 24/7. It was insane what I witnessed.

Only thing that could come close was fucking Beslan but at least those terrorists were terrorists and not the American Law Dogs.

Sweet lord don't you know the whole scene at the time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back