Enough With the Martin Luther King Boulevards.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Unfunny, unintelligent Chris Rock managed to say something funny once, 'If a friend calls you and says they're lost on Martin Luther King Boulevard and they want to know what they should do, the best response is Run!"

With all the problems as the result of criminally violent, unemployed Blacks and Browns in cities who room and board is paid for by White taxpayers, renaming streets Martin Luther King Blvd's is ridiculous.

Unfunny, unintelligent Chris Rock managed to say something funny once, 'If a friend calls you and says they're lost on Martin Luther King Boulevard and they want to know what they should do, the best response is Run!"

With all the problems as the result of criminally violent, unemployed Blacks and Browns in cities who room and board is paid for by White taxpayers, renaming streets Martin Luther King Blvd's is ridiculous.
The name of the street is causing problems? A street name is the problem in your eyes? That's the ext not of your argument?

Perhaps a few minutes of retrospective could present another cause, a real cause.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The metoo movement will start a new conversation to raise awareness anyday now
everytime they see a street sign related to toxic man penis rape culture they dont feel safe
ba6f45c8898d4f4cbb81d10f4676014d.png

whats ironic is some people really dont feel safe on blvds named after MLK :04:

I'm sure you'd rather see more George Lincoln Rockwell Blvds.

Why are all the MLK Boulevards always located in the worst part of town? Do they name the street because of it's location or does the street name attract a certain element?

2ewi8tl.jpg

Remember, whites kept slaves, who worked for and kept them fed and housed.The roles have reversed. It's called reparations. There are blacks who work for themselves now just as there were whites who worked for themselves then because they did not have slaves.

Why are all the MLK Boulevards always located in the worst part of town? Do they name the street because of it's location or does the street name attract a certain element?

That's why I would be against the renaming.
I always used it as a warning.

That's why I would be against the renaming.
I always used it as a warning.

Yes, in a strange city and you see that name on a map, you know you don't want to go within miles of that street.

same in our city --crime/murders/etc near and on MLK Blvd

Somebody put snoutfull out of his misery.

Forum List

Back