Enough said....

The thread is interesting. I mean, you actually have people defending what Democrat politicians have done to that city. Detroit is utterly devastated. Who can defend that in good conscience?

Is political ideology so blinding that you can defend a once great American city that has been brought to its knees? Detroit was destroyed by corrupt politicians and unions. Period. Both happened to be 100% Democrat. That point cannot be argued. Sorry, but you're gonna have to own that one.

Detroit was destroyed by unions whose bosses never had the talent for reasonable and sober discussion with employers regarding the actual worth of a job, performed by their members, most of those who went along, because they had no desire to be roughed up with baseball bats by thugs or have their tires slashed by same, if they dared to speak for themselves.

Sadly, Detroit's (Democrat/liberal) past and present is America's future if the current political trend continues.

Detroit was destroyed by unions whose bosses never had the talent for reasonable and sober discussion with employers regarding the actual worth of a job, performed by their members, most of those who went along, because they had no desire to be roughed up with baseball bats by thugs or have their tires slashed by same, if they dared to speak for themselves.

Sadly, Detroit's (Democrat/liberal) past and present is America's future if the current political trend continues.

And you can see that same base ball bat thugery with this Administration. You never hear much of the V.P. or Kerry anymore (after the blow up in Syria) it is Chicago politics at a national level.

I am a born and raised Chicago guy. (Live in S.C. now) but the Dailey's who he studied is coming out. Think Meigs field in Chicago in 2004 .

I think this bears repeating:

1070016_619996021366990_834419552_n.jpg

And you can see that same base ball bat thugery with this Administration. You never hear much of the V.P. or Kerry anymore (after the blow up in Syria) it is Chicago politics at a national level.

I am a born and raised Chicago guy. (Live in S.C. now) but the Dailey's who he studied is coming out. Think Meigs field in Chicago in 2004 .

I miss hearing about Vice President Biden daily, because I miss my daily chuckles puked forth by an idiot, elected by even bigger idiots and chosen to be Vice President by the biggest idiot of them all.

I do not miss anything from a gigolo and and a recipient of the Purple Heart for self-inflicted wounds, especially a gigolo who tossed his unearned medals over the White House fence, and compared his comrades to the hordes of Gengis Khan.

Congratulations for leaving Illinois for South Carolina.

Not a thing of substance comes from you.
This comes as no surprise.
Look, quit while your behind.
You have to substantive rebuttal. You do however have a firm grasp on liberal rhetoric, talking points and insults.
The only person bringing up race is you. I can see you don't understand the word 'prejudice' so:

noun

1preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience

The rest of your BS is ungrammatical BS. Look first to the mismanagement by the private owners and executives of the auto industry. Producing cars for years that no one buys tends to harm the economy. It sure wasn't the wages and benefits paid to labor that brought down the industry.

I never mentioned race. You inferred it by use of the term "prejudice".
That was in your first post in the thread.
They didn't throw Kwame Kilpatrick into prison for anything the auto industry may or may not have done.
Second, blaming the Big Three for making less than desirable autos for the downfall and decay of the city of Detroit is a lot of hogwash. For every comment like that, there are ten pro union people who will insist that GM Chrysler and Ford have and always will make the best cars in the world. And that is only by their good graces. For only "union made" is of any quality. Which way do you want it? Because you can't have it both ways.
Wages benefits and pensions coerced by the UAW are the primary cause of the auto company meltdown. $71 per line worker( cost of the employee to the employer) is ABSURD.
Oh, you want to blame the auto industry? Hmm. Why?
The Detroit city leadership's fatal mistake was placing the financial and well being of the city and surrounding areas at the feet of the auto industry. No other large American city had ever done that nor does any currently do same.
No bubbie, the city went down due to political corruption, theft, graft, backroom deals with public worker unions, a weak criminal justice system, high taxes and lack of industrial diversity....All of these things rest squarely on the shoulders of politicians of past and present who run the city.
I'd say that if there is any place in the nation that is tied to one industry it is Charlotte, NC. Too close to the banking industry.
One more item...Show examples of where I used poor grammar.
If you dare.
Oh, don't let me catch you ending a sentence with a preposition.
If I didn't know better I'd swear you're pulling a 'who's on first' routine.

Yes. I used the word prejudice and I meant it. Your prejudice, as alluded to in the meaning of the text of my post, is based on your misunderstanding of which entity is really responsible for the demise of Detroit's economy. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with ANY preconceived erroneous understanding.

Does that help?

The thread is interesting. I mean, you actually have people defending what Democrat politicians have done to that city. Detroit is utterly devastated. Who can defend that in good conscience?

Is political ideology so blinding that you can defend a once great American city that has been brought to its knees? Detroit was destroyed by corrupt politicians and unions. Period. Both happened to be 100% Democrat. That point cannot be argued. Sorry, but you're gonna have to own that one.

Detroit's bankruptcy was Bush's fault. Bet on it.

I miss hearing about Vice President Biden daily, because I miss my daily chuckles puked forth by an idiot, elected by even bigger idiots and chosen to be Vice President by the biggest idiot of them all.

I do not miss anything from a gigolo and and a recipient of the Purple Heart for self-inflicted wounds, especially a gigolo who tossed his unearned medals over the White House fence, and compared his comrades to the hordes of Gengis Khan.

Congratulations for leaving Illinois for South Carolina.
Joe Biden is that uncle one is forced to invite for family gatherings. Everyone prays he doesn't get near the booze.

"You have to substantive rebuttal." That statement is not grammatical.

Hey Mr Perfect. That's called a typo.
Now, if you want to go toe to toe on tit for tat, you'll lose. And lose BIG.
Keep it up.
Oh, you still have no substantive rebuttal. All you've done is in desperation, lash out at the message. That gets you zero mileage.

The only person bringing up race is you. I can see you don't understand the word 'prejudice' so:

noun

1preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience

The rest of your BS is ungrammatical BS. Look first to the mismanagement by the private owners and executives of the auto industry. Producing cars for years that no one buys tends to harm the economy. It sure wasn't the wages and benefits paid to labor that brought down the industry.

They didn't throw Kwame Kilpatrick into prison for anything the auto industry may or may not have done.
Second, blaming the Big Three for making less than desirable autos for the downfall and decay of the city of Detroit is a lot of hogwash. For every comment like that, there are ten pro union people who will insist that GM Chrysler and Ford have and always will make the best cars in the world. And that is only by their good graces. For only "union made" is of any quality. Which way do you want it? Because you can't have it both ways.
Wages benefits and pensions coerced by the UAW are the primary cause of the auto company meltdown. $71 per line worker( cost of the employee to the employer) is ABSURD.
The Detroit city leadership's fatal mistake was placing the financial and well being of the city and surrounding areas at the feet of the auto industry. No other large American city had ever done that nor does any currently do same.
No bubbie, the city went down due to political corruption, theft, graft, backroom deals with public worker unions, a weak criminal justice system, high taxes and lack of industrial diversity....All of these things rest squarely on the shoulders of politicians of past and present who run the city.
I'd say that if there is any place in the nation that is tied to one industry it is Charlotte, NC. Too close to the banking industry.
If you dare.

Yes. I used the word prejudice and I meant it. Your prejudice, as alluded to in the meaning of the text of my post, is based on your misunderstanding of which entity is really responsible for the demise of Detroit's economy. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with ANY preconceived erroneous understanding.

Does that help?

Please spare me the excuse for not having a an argument psycho babble.
You would have problems winning an argument with a ping pong ball.
There is no question, no doubt that the political structure of Detroit over the last 50 years is solely responsible for the current conditions of that city.
You can keep making excuses and defending your fellow libs all you like. Attempts to create an alternate theory by using a narrative does not change the facts.

If you dare.

Does that help?

Please spare me the excuse for not having a an argument psycho babble.
You would have problems winning an argument with a ping pong ball.
There is no question, no doubt that the political structure of Detroit over the last 50 years is solely responsible for the current conditions of that city.
You can keep making excuses and defending your fellow libs all you like. Attempts to create an alternate theory by using a narrative does not change the facts.

His knowledge base consists of watching liberals on TV. What could you expect? He might be among the lamest posters on this site.

I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

That is no surprise...
Pipe down sonny. My morning bowel movement was more productive than your post.

Yeah your morning bowel movement took pressure off of your brain which in turn allowed your fingers to type more BS...

Detroit is the perfect example of why union's fail today...

That you are in denial is a personal choice and not one that deals with the reality...

Corruption in the Motor City was and still is wide spread...

But your brain matter, just like your bowels are going down the drain, again no surprise...

Forum List

Back