Enemy Within Hamas Supporting Muslim Whore Exposes Herself

Really? A leader makes a statement calling for the mass genocide of a race or religion is not to be taken seriously by people who a generation ago suffered a Holocasut at the hands of the Nazis who were saying the same things?

Israel can take it seriously of course but people even in Israel knows he's a bullshitter, we all hate him for being a liar and how much money that asshole has, pure fake
All Arab / Muslim leaders are corrupt leaders, what else is new. But thanks for being honest, however I believe that is your opinion, not the majority of Muslims who consider Nasrallah a hero.

It is INDEED news to me that "EVERYONE KNOWS NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH to be a fake and a liar-----he has been placed in a very powerful position by the UMMAH-----somehow the "ummah" manages to quickly dispose of persons not like for any reason-----yet they have been licking this "everyone hates" person for years-----handing him immense power and treating him as though he were a local caliph When is the "ummah" going to take action against this "hated" nus-kharah-allah because?

She sounds like a New York Jew
Youssef here thinks he is so smart that he is going to even tell us which neighbood in New York she comes from. Meanwhile, he can fly to Nashville and find out which neighborhood this woman comes from.
Nashville woman accused of making terrorist threats toward co-workers » Knoxville News Sentinel

She looks to be Somali, do I win a cookie? :eusa_drool:

While the fat jewish "girl" in the OP is wearing her Hi-jab wrongly and has make up on, Bronx jew?
The fact that she mentions sponsoring "Hitler youth week" makes me suspicious

Last edited:
I was talking about hasan nasrallah

yes I know you were referring to nus-kharah-allah I asked about your opinion of the
sloppy young slut who agreed that it is a good idea to kill all jews ----young women---especially of her background, tend ---when speaking in public, to express the views of their GROUP Nobody of her comrades GASPED when she farted out her filth--

She doesn't she wa nervous because she didn't know how to respond obviously

I listened to the video multiple times and realized there had been at least 4 different questions asked, it is completely unclear when she said For what she was saying she was For, her initial question had been about the campus Muslim Student Association, I expect she was stating she supported and was For them. The Zionist speaker at the college, it appears, was there to vilify that group and suppress their free speech, PERHAPS HE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM KICKED OFF CAMPUS.

That Racist Zionist scumbag speaker who was grilling her made false statements about what allegedly a Hezbollah leader said and asked her if she agreed with them, that was one of the four questions addressed. Noone would agree they were for statements that noone even made, that were all just made up by a scumbag Zionist bigot and that noone ever said.

Another point, we have no idea of the authenticity of this video, it simply appears on You Tube, there is no link to am official college recording or anything like that. There could have been items deleted from the encounter, even, IT MAY NOT BE A COMPLETE RECORDING OF THE QUESTION ANSWER Event.

And back to the point I was making in a prior post, if I was asked whether I condemned either Hamas or Hezbollah, I would refuse to condemn them, as the student did. IT IS NOT FOR ME TO CONDEMN ANYONE. And my refusal to condemn them, does not mean I support them, either.

Did everyone notice how the bigoted Zionist speaker labelled a Muslim woman's attire as terrorist attire? Zionist Racism certainly is on full display in that video!

Sherri

yes I know you were referring to nus-kharah-allah I asked about your opinion of the
sloppy young slut who agreed that it is a good idea to kill all jews ----young women---especially of her background, tend ---when speaking in public, to express the views of their GROUP Nobody of her comrades GASPED when she farted out her filth--

She doesn't she wa nervous because she didn't know how to respond obviously

I listened to the video multiple times and realized there had been at least 4 different questions asked, it is completely unclear when she said For what she was saying she was For, her initial question had been about the campus Muslim Student Association, I expect she was stating she supported and was For them. The Zionist speaker at the college, it appears, was there to vilify that group and suppress their free speech, PERHAPS HE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM KICKED OFF CAMPUS.

That Racist Zionist scumbag speaker who was grilling her made false statements about what allegedly a Hezbollah leader said and asked her if she agreed with them, that was one of the four questions addressed. Noone would agree they were for statements that noone even made, that were all just made up by a scumbag Zionist bigot and that noone ever said.

Another point, we have no idea of the authenticity of this video, it simply appears on You Tube, there is no link to am official college recording or anything like that. There could have been items deleted from the encounter, even, IT MAY NOT BE A COMPLETE RECORDING OF THE QUESTION ANSWER Event.

And back to the point I was making in a prior post, if I was asked whether I condemned either Hamas or Hezbollah, I would refuse to condemn them, as the student did. IT IS NOT FOR ME TO CONDEMN ANYONE. And my refusal to condemn them, does not mean I support them, either.

Did everyone notice how the bigoted Zionist speaker labelled a Muslim woman's attire as terrorist attire? Zionist Racism certainly is on full display in that video!Sherri

You're a hypocritical windbag, Sherri.
In that screed you clearly condemn "That Racist Zionist scumbag speaker" and Hezbolah and Hamas are not people, they are institutions just like Israel's gov't which you condemn like it's your job.
And like it or not your constant condemnations of Israel and your refusal to do the same to your favorite terrorist organizations certainly does expose you.

Roudy,

Your thread title is a complete lie.

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

From what I heard, she wants all Jews gathered in Israel so she doesn't have to hunt them down....sounds pretty terrorist supportive to me. Did you watch the whole video?

The guy is a coward
Why? Because he exposes the lunatic mindset of Muslims?

No he should just answer her question, he uses it all the time as a scare phrase so not opinion of the other side can be heard.

But he probably does that because he is scared of anti Israel rallies and events at colleges so they are doing them back

She basically said she wants his kind hunted down and exterminated, would you answer her question?

Israel can take it seriously of course but people even in Israel knows he's a bullshitter, we all hate him for being a liar and how much money that asshole has, pure fake
All Arab / Muslim leaders are corrupt leaders, what else is new. But thanks for being honest, however I believe that is your opinion, not the majority of Muslims who consider Nasrallah a hero.

Most Muslims don't like him...they only supported during the 2006 war....but after the Syrian protests he messed up bad

You neither know what most Muslims like or dislike and I find it impossible to believe they would be stupid enough to have a raging idiot like you for their spokesperson. Then again:

Actual Quotes From the Iraqi Information Minister
(aka 'Baghdad Bob')

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

'We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"Surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Roudy,

All I saw in that video is a woman, who appears to be a student at a college, ask a question at a student gathering and the speaker demand she condemn Hamas, before answering her question. She refused, and he proclaimed that meant she supported Hamas.

I do not condemn Hamas, either. I am commanded to follow Jesus, who says He came to save, not condemn. If I was to say I condemned Hamas or any person or group of peoples, I would be spitting in the face of Jesus, who is God.

You can take your Hate for Hamas and Muslims and keep all of that voluminous body of HATE all to yourself, I want none of it. I RENOUNCE it.

Sherri

From what I heard, she wants all Jews gathered in Israel so she doesn't have to hunt them down....sounds pretty terrorist supportive to me. Did you watch the whole video?

One big problem with what you say is that Nasralleh never made that statement, nor anyone else in Hezbollah did, either, that the Zionist speaker said a leader of Hezbollah made. So, someone agreeing with a statement that was never made by anyone, fabricated by a Zionist bigot, lying about all he says, is rather meaningless, in my opinion.

Why do you support and defend Zionist bigots?

Do you like watching them burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous in Gaza?

It is amazing what HATE turns people into.

Sherri

Roudy,

Sherri

One big problem with what you say is that Nasralleh never made that statement, nor anyone else in Hezbollah did, either, that the Zionist speaker said a leader of Hezbollah made. So, someone agreeing with a statement that was never made by anyone, fabricated by a Zionist bigot, lying about all he says, is rather meaningless, in my opinion.

Do you like watching them burn to death Palestinian babies with white phosphorous in Gaza?
It is amazing what HATE turns people into.Sherri

Again you claim from one side of your mouth you are not to here to condemn and with every post you do just that.
That's what makes you the "enemy within Hamas supporting whore."

Roudy,

Sherri

We do not know if it is complete or not, and I do not know what she is saying she is For.

It is amazing what HATE turns people into.Sherri

Again you claim from one side of your mouth you are not to here to condemn and with every post you do just that.
That's what makes you the "enemy within Hamas supporting whore."

SAYIT,

There is a difference between criticizing acts and condemning people.

Sherri

Roudy,

Sherri

We do not know if it is complete or not, and I do not know what she is saying she is For.
Sherri you kesafat jendeh whore for Islamists, I have yet to see you post something that is either honest or correct. You are no different that that bogted racist Islamist whore that tried to look smart and exposed her agenda in front of the world. And yes, the "Muslim Students Association" are affiliated with The Muslim Brotherhood, which are, yes, a TERRORIST anti semetic organization (RESPONSIBLE FOR RECENTLY KILLING THE US AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA) which is one of the points that Horowitz was making. And that stupid bitch conveniently proved his point, just as you do with your posts, everytime.

Sherri you kesafat jendeh whore for Islamists, I have yet to see you post something that is either honest or correct. You are no different that that bogted racist Islamist whore that tried to look smart and exposed her agenda in front of the world. And yes, the "Muslim Students Association" are affiliated with The Muslim Brotherhood, which are, yes, a TERRORIST anti semetic organization (RESPONSIBLE FOR RECENTLY KILLING THE US AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA) which is one of the points that Horowitz was making. And that stupid bitch conveniently proved his point, just as you do with your posts, everytime.

Roudy,

The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist organization, the MSA is not either. And the MSA is not affiliated with terrorist organizations, no matter how many times idiot Racist Zionist scumbags like Horowitz keep spewing their hate filled lies about all of that. And Nasarallah's problem is with Zionists and their Occupations, not Jews all over the world.

Libya, what just happened there I see more than anything else as an illustration of a nation reaping what they have sown.

The problem is with these colonial ventures of nations we see taking place in our world today, it stirs up violence, and we just cannot contrrol that violence we have sown, and all that it leads to.

Sherri

try to understand sherrie----she as a throwback to the INQUISTION------she does not see the AUTO DA FE
as a "crime" To her----it is a true act of FAITH revealing
her devotion to the "god" she worships- Just as her fellow
Jiihadists scream ALLAHU AKBARRRRR as a little girl stoned to death for being pregnant by the rape of her uncle She intones "jesus commands me......." as she justfies murder on the basis of libel

try to understand sherrie----she as a throwback to the INQUISTION------she does not see the AUTO DA FE
as a "crime" To her----it is a true act of FAITH revealing
her devotion to the "god" she worships- Just as her fellow
Jiihadists scream ALLAHU AKBARRRRR as a little girl stoned to death for being pregnant by the rape of her uncle She intones "jesus commands me......." as she justfies murder on the basis of libel

lying kapo cocksucking bitch.

Forum List

Back