Enemy Within Hamas Supporting Muslim Whore Exposes Herself

what's wrong with "the way" I write "because"?? I am responding to the silly statement that the WHOLE problem in Syria is that Syrians are tired of Bashar. I am tired of Obama----but I am not throwing handgrenades at my neighbors

Obama isn't Bashar you realize bashar shuts up anyone who speaks against his regime through torture....are you a republican comparing the two? Hahaha wow

Really damn? We must all be mistaken that Syrians are tired of Bashar...:confused:

Guys irosie should become a teacher...a milf teacher

is that what they told you in the Masjid? the whole problem is people are tired of Bashar? nope ---that is not the whole problem -----its a ALAWITE/sunni thing-------and Hezbollah too Bashar likes the SHIITES because his idiot sect is almost shiite ---------the hezbollah dogs are shiites. Most of syria is SUNNI-----so they all have reasons to hate and kill each other and tie bombs to the stihking asses of their sluts. Iran supports Assad because Assad lets the shiite dog hezbollah into syria -------its all a family thing related to KANZEER ALI IBN IN LAW of al nabi

You guys notice how irosie wrote LOL.....she has lots of fun trolling.

Just like a MILF
And do you ever make camel toes, honey?

is that what they told you in the Masjid? the whole problem is people are tired of Bashar? nope ---that is not the whole problem -----its a ALAWITE/sunni thing-------and Hezbollah too Bashar likes the SHIITES because his idiot sect is almost shiite ---------the hezbollah dogs are shiites. Most of syria is SUNNI-----so they all have reasons to hate and kill each other and tie bombs to the stihking asses of their sluts. Iran supports Assad because Assad lets the shiite dog hezbollah into syria -------its all a family thing related to KANZEER ALI IBN IN LAW of al nabi

You guys notice how irosie wrote LOL.....she has lots of fun trolling.

Just like a MILF
And do you ever make camel toes, honey?

Look it's my sexy hossfly calling me a camel.....are you breaking up with me? :(

Bashar tortures people? so what else is new ? alawite, sunni, shiite-------all the same------he's not a SUFI sufis is almost Hindu/jew/buddhist

Forum List

Back