"Enemies of the people": RT ( Putin's presstitute # 1 ) attacks Russian activists who oppose compulsory vaccination

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Also, RT is the same presstitute like its western pals.
Don't trust Putin's propaganda liar # 1

“Enemies of the people”: this is the name of RT’s brave investigation into Russian activists who have reservations about compulsory COVID vaccination.
We’ve met some of these “enemies of the people” and actually they are quite charming and thoughtful.
There are no English subtitles for this RT masterpiece because obviously this kind of Stalinist claptrap was not meant for the network’s western audience, which knows RT is always Questioning More.

Baron What the hell are you? It's like you have a split personality disorder or schizophrenia they call it. Sometimes you're rooting for Russia then RT is your worst enemy. WTF?

Baron What the hell are you? It's like you have a split personality disorder or schizophrenia they call it. Sometimes you're rooting for Russia then RT is your worst enemy. WTF?
what makes me wonder even more is intentional broken English he speaks, while living in the US and obviously not being a Russian, at least not a Russian Russian .. :)

really, Baron, explain yourself :)

Sorry, I suppose you have not only a 'personality disorder' but also problems with memory.
Since the beginning of USMB I'm always on the side of God, the Holy Bible and Truth.
Through almost two years we have a fight between Good and Evil, between Satan and the rest of humanity.
Anyone who supports the fake Scamdemic CV19 is on the side of enemies of God.
Trump, Putin, RT outed themselves they are on the same page with Gates, Schwab, Fauci & Co.
Now we can see clearly who are enemies of humanity who'd were cryptic and closet before.
It's showtime, Armageddon, Great Tribulation, but God and Truth will win.

what makes me wonder even more is intentional broken English he speaks, while living in the US and obviously not being a Russian, at least not a Russian Russian .. :)

really, Baron, explain yourself :)

81UKiOgaR+L._AC_SX466_.jpg

By the way.

Your beloved Putin and his criminal regime will go away soon.

I advise you to read a little bit more about your darling.

Putin is a dwarf and corrupted prick, who gave him the right to inoculate the entirely population of Russia with the jab of Gates?

Last edited:
81UKiOgaR+L._AC_SX466_.jpg

By the way.

Your beloved Putin and his criminal regime will go away soon.

I advise you to read a little bit more about your darling.

Putin is a dwarf and corrupted prick, who gave him the right to inoculate the entirely population of Russia with the jab of Gates?

Baron, you certainly don't live in Russia.
Putin is a very complicated figure of Russian History, as any of great Russian leaders, Ivan Грозный, Peter the Great, Lenin, Stalin.

Exactly the same way as my attitude to him is. He is not my darling, I voted for him twice in the very beginning, when he was the president of hope, then up to Crimea I would be happy to see him hanging on a tree, after Crimea I would hang him and then put a monument for him in my yard, and now he is the best person to lead us via The Great Turbulence, the biggest ever crisis in History of Human Kind.
I don't see any figure matching this task more than he is, regardless of his past sins and achievements.
When you reach the age of wisdom you will understand.

Last edited:
Baron How old are you? Do you really believe in that shit? I don't mean God, have nothing against him, just the anti-vax thing and that other Armageddon crap.

I don't see any figure matching this task more than he is, regardless of his past sins and achievements.

There are many clever brains in Russia, not Putin & Co only.
The point is, after 2014 Putin has completely failed to include Novorossia in Russia, to improve economy, to stop corruption and the western 'democracy' model.
Who wanna challenge Putin now well knowing he/she gotta quickly die or at least end up in a prison?

Russia badly needs a true Russian government, stop of Covid insanity and the national oriented economical model
And of course Free Fundamentalist Christianity, not only that one created by KGB in 1927

Baron How old are you? Do you really believe in that shit? I don't mean God, have nothing against him, just the anti-vax thing and that other Armageddon crap.

Here are facts.
Can you say what's wrong with them?
I need just facts, only facts, not empty babbling, condemnation and insults

Baron My close relative died of it relatively young and that's more than enough fact for me to not take notice of that crap you seem to be occupied reading through.
Then again, George Soros? Really?

Baron My close relative died of it relatively young and that's more than enough fact for me to not take notice of that crap you seem to be occupied reading through.
Then again, George Soros? Really?

Remesdevir?
Ventilators in ICU?

Most of Covid deads are victims of the wrong treatment.
Ask gov't, why Ivermectin is almost prohibited in the Western World?
Because it can treat Covid for 1 or 2 days.
No side effects, no deaths.

Where is the Scamdemic in Africa, India, Japan, Brazil etc.
Gone
Ivermectin kicked it out

The western narrative is only the 'jab' with countless 'busters' and numerous side effects can be applied by Covid.

In NYC there were police investigations due to murders in ICUs by ventilators.

img261799001.jpg

Forum List

Back