End of Habeus Corpus, End of America

You are a joke and a fool, not to mention a bold-faced liar. Anyone requiring refutation of your drivel has only to look at your posts on this board.

You justify your every first-grade political opinion with "I know I was there," and you have steadfastly refused to provide evidence of your service when it has been requested.

The kicker is, you think no one else can see it.:laugh:

If you don't like who and what I am and need to clear up your obvious misconception as to who and what that might be, I have offered you a remedy for your confusion; which, of course you refused as you do any-and-everything else when you are told to put up or shut up.

If I'm a lazy sack of shit then you shouldn't have any problem taking care of business, right?

Talkin' part's done, shithead.

Your wasting your time GunnyL, that dip-shit couldn't carry your butt-can.

I rate him more a terrorist, just wish he would blow the shit out of himself. Course, the fourty virgins would just pack his sorry ass off, and he would end up with what he started with, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.:splat:

Screw you very much trobby and gunny. Neither of you have a single original thought or a single iota of intelligence of Americanism and the Land Of The Free. I've never responded to either one of you intellectually and I promise that I won't in the future unless either of you demonstrate a common discernation that you deserve such. I hope you both know each other intimately as you I think you both are in serious need of friendship, community and possibly mutual sexual favors. Willie Nelson certainly had both of you pegged.

Psychoblues

QUOTE=trobinett;466705]Your wasting your time GunnyL, that dip-shit couldn't carry your butt-can.

I rate him more a terrorist, just wish he would blow the shit out of himself. Course, the fourty virgins would just pack his sorry ass off, and he would end up with what he started with, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.:splat:[/QUOTE]

Screw you very much trobby and gunny. Neither of you have a single original thought or a single iota of intelligence of Americanism and the Land Of The Free. I've never responded to either one of you intellectually and I promise that I won't in the future unless either of you demonstrate a common discernation that you deserve such. I hope you both know each other intimately as you I think you both are in serious need of friendship, community and possibly mutual sexual favors. Willie Nelson certainly had both of you pegged.

Psychoblues

QUOTE=trobinett;466705]Your wasting your time GunnyL, that dip-shit couldn't carry your butt-can.

I rate him more a terrorist, just wish he would blow the shit out of himself. Course, the fourty virgins would just pack his sorry ass off, and he would end up with what he started with, N-O-T-H-I-N-G.:splat:
[/QUOTE]

Go piss up a rope, f-ing moron. The amount of drivel you are allowed to spew should have a limit, IMO.

Ain't that a Navy thing? You know what they say about those Navy perverts. 10 days at sea, don't drop your soap in the shower. f-ing moron indeed.

"Go piss up a rope", I've heard it, never understood any meaning behind it. Still, it's a Navy thing. Surprising coming from a self described genuine Marine cowboy.

Psychoblues

Go piss up a rope, f-ing moron. The amount of drivel you are allowed to spew should have a limit, IMO.[/QUOTE]

Ain't that a Navy thing? You know what they say about those Navy perverts. 10 days at sea, don't drop your soap in the shower. f-ing moron indeed.

"Go piss up a rope", I've heard it, never understood any meaning behind it. Still, it's a Navy thing. Surprising coming from a self described genuine Marine cowboy.

Psychoblues

Get it right. Department of the Navy. As in De best Part. Or De mens Department.
rankm-msgt.gif

Psychoblues

Go piss up a rope, f-ing moron. The amount of drivel you are allowed to spew should have a limit, IMO.
[/QUOTE]

Wow. "Mr I Served With Them All:blah2: " seems to be unaware that the USMC is part of the Department of the Navy.

I never once in twenty years, even at sea, met a Sailor that was as big a pervert as you. And at least they were actually serving this Nation instead of continually knocking it.

Forum List

Back