Empire In Retreat: Under Trump, we’re seeing the fall of the empire of America in real time

"when we are arrogant, people resent us. when we are humble but strong, people respect us" - Governor Bush in 2000

"when we are arrogant, people resent us. when we are humble but strong, people respect us" - Governor Bush in 2000

Man you need to do your research on the Bush Family, they are worse than the Clinton's.

Governor Bush ran a good campaign in 2000 where he advocated for peace and a humble foreign policy. i have done research on the Bushes, including reading The Bush Crime Family by Roger Stone. i have quoted it on here too.

the journalist Anthony Shadid said that in conversation with arabs during the spring, he never heard the word "Freedom", but heard "justice" all the time. i don't think the americans cheering on the arab spring knew the difference between the 2 words!

things are coming unhinged, socially and culturally

The rise of Trumpism, of tribalism, the celebration of stupidity.

Trump's this vulgar, grotesque dope, everything I hate in people,

I’m ashamed at what we must look like as a culture to the world

It doesn’t feel like we’ve advanced. I think you’re seeing the fall of the empire of America in real time, before your eyes; the internet has eroded the fabric of decency in our civilization,.

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, are you paying attention?????

This incompetent booblet, has just tried to convince you, everything is President Trumps fault, lol.

The person trying to convince you, probably sleeps in mommy's basement, has no job, and is eating Hostess Twinkies as he reads this. In essence, he is INCOMPETENT, IRRELEVANT, and IMMATERIAL!

Now then, LAUGH at this stooge like I am-) He is a pathetic piece of human debris, and the only thing I wish for him----------->is to go negotiate his UTOPIA with the Jihadists, and I bet after they cut off his head, he still tells us how we are all RACISTS!

CYA, wouldn't want to beya in the midterms-) Enjoy yanking chains between now and November, cause after that, you will be in the fetal position, lol!

It doesn’t feel like we’ve advanced. I think you’re seeing the fall of the empire of America in real time, before your eyes; the internet has eroded the fabric of decency in our civilization,.

This incompetent booblet, has just tried to convince you, everything is President Trumps fault, lol.

The person trying to convince you, probably sleeps in mommy's basement, has no job, and is eating Hostess Twinkies as he reads this. In essence, he is INCOMPETENT, IRRELEVANT, and IMMATERIAL!

Now then, LAUGH at this stooge like I am-) He is a pathetic piece of human debris, and the only thing I wish for him----------->is to go negotiate his UTOPIA with the Jihadists, and I bet after they cut off his head, he still tells us how we are all RACISTS!

CYA, wouldn't want to beya in the midterms-) Enjoy yanking chains between now and November, cause after that, you will be in the fetal position, lol!

actually i stole those lines in the OP from Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. so everything you say applies to him. GOT YA!

Trent Reznor: ‘You’re seeing the fall of America in real time’

LOL! These parallel-universe liberal threads are just bizarre. Here in reality, our economy is growing, consumer confidence is back, our manufacturing sector is coming back strongly, hundreds of billions of dollars of American money parked overseas is coming back to the U.S., wages are rising, our military is being rebuilt, tens of millions of Americans have seen their take-home pay rise by $80-$500 per month (thanks to the Trump tax cuts), and we finally have a president who is trying to do something about our huge trade deficit.
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

actually i stole those lines in the OP from Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails. so everything you say applies to him. GOT YA!

So, just like Joe Bite-Me, you purloined/stole/heisted/plagiarism! Why am I not surprised by your regurgitation, lol. That is all you people have, a crummy narrative!

Good luck with that-)

So, just like Joe Bite-Me, you purloined/stole/heisted/plagiarism! Why am I not surprised by your regurgitation, lol. That is all you people have, a crummy narrative!

Good luck with that-)
Reznor wanted recognition and fame. so do i!

in Afghanistan, America has an easy blueprint to follow. the Americans have a muscle memory of the occupations of Germany and Japan, and a convenient amnesia of the Germans and Japanese's total devastation and easy capitulation to America. America was not the same country in 2001 as it were in 1945, but Americans thought it was, so frozen was their conception of reality in those myth-production years.

the occupations would become temporary containment strategies for chaos, a dream factory of empire!

...we the people are gonna take back this country and we refuse to go back to yesterdays America!!

Uh, We the People already did. Yesterday's America belonged to Obama & Co, after he fundamentally transformed it...'member? I don't want to go back to that either.
So you'd rather have a country, completely removed from our allies, completely removed from NAFTA, TPP, WTO, NATO, CLIMATE CHANGE, SANE REGULATIONS AND REALITY....okay!!

...we the people are gonna take back this country and we refuse to go back to yesterdays America!!

Uh, We the People already did. Yesterday's America belonged to Obama & Co, after he fundamentally transformed it...'member? I don't want to go back to that either.

You must have lived outside of the country during Obama.
I have over and over and over begged you peanut brain bitches to come up with unmitigated damage that the Obama administration has done that has impaired this country and over and over I get nothing but these vague boojay comments....again, name the damage Obama had done this nation that Trump has fixed, just one...already our air and water quality is diminishing.

The stock market has stopped rising, job creation is slowing, the unemployment rate is starting to rise.

The tax cuts delivered no discernible increase in disposable income for working or middle class taxpayers that wasn’t immediately eaten up in higher interest rates, rising health insurance premiums, and rising gas prices - all directly attributable to Trump’s policies.

And then there’s today’s dog and pony show in Helsinki. I watched a visibly nervous and shaky Trump being “handled” by Vladimir Putin.

Every attack on your allies, every attack on NATO, every attack on Hillary Clinton, every attack on your institutions, but not one attack on Putin.

Shameful.

Probably not the case, but it should be. Empire is a fool's folly. Our Founding Fathers warned us about pursuing Empire. All Empires fall. We're currently $22 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin all over the world. Our only hope is that we end this Empire-Building Agenda. It's literally gonna kill us.

Probably not the case, but it should be. Empire is a fool's folly. Our Founding Fathers warned us about pursuing Empire. All Empires fall. We're currently $22 Trillion in Debt and spread way too thin all over the world. Our only hope is that we end this Empire-Building Agenda. It's literally gonna kill us.

Empire building has destroyed every empire in history. The costs of maintaining large standing armies is a tremendous drain on the public purse.

That being said, it’s no excuse to cozy up to murderous despots like Putin, Xi or Kim.

Empire building has destroyed every empire in history. The costs of maintaining large standing armies is a tremendous drain on the public purse.

That being said, it’s no excuse to cozy up to murderous despots like Putin, Xi or Kim.

The US murders far more people around the world than Russia does. That's just fact. No other nation on earth invades and kills more than the US does. Bush & Obama killed far more people than Putin could ever imagine killing. But most Americans don't realize that. And that's because they're mind-controlled by Government/Corporate Media. They only know one side of stories. They're ignorant.

Forum List

Back