Emirates Airline president: The 5G snafu is the biggest screwup I’ve witnessed in my career.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
FAA has only approved 78% of aircraft to fly near 5G towers. I’m sure by next year 78% will be approved.

BUILD BACK BUTTIGIEG!
Way to go Brandon! Airlines not flying because you’re a fuckup will sure help the floundering economy!

(CNN)The president of Emirates tells CNN that the airline was not aware of some of the potential 5G rollout issues until yesterday morning, calling the situation "one of the most delinquent, utterly irresponsible" he has seen in his aviation career.

Major international airlines are scrambling to modify or cancel flights to the United States amid uncertainty about potential interference between new 5G cell phone services and critical airplane technologies. Emirates has canceled flights to nine US destinations today.

FAA has only approved 78% of aircraft to fly near 5G towers. I’m sure by next year 78% will be approved.

BUILD BACK BUTTIGIEG!
Way to go Brandon! Airlines not flying because you’re a fuckup will sure help the floundering economy!

(CNN)The president of Emirates tells CNN that the airline was not aware of some of the potential 5G rollout issues until yesterday morning, calling the situation "one of the most delinquent, utterly irresponsible" he has seen in his aviation career.

Major international airlines are scrambling to modify or cancel flights to the United States amid uncertainty about potential interference between new 5G cell phone services and critical airplane technologies. Emirates has canceled flights to nine US destinations today.

Ah, you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation. Morons. Low information. Ignorant. Tribal. I could come up with more adjectives but you get the idea. Yet ANOTHER mess from a previous administration that lands in Biden's lap. I swear, the guy can't catch a break. :)

I'll give you three guesses whose fault this is..and the first two..are wrong. :)

Ah, you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation. Morons. Low information. Ignorant. Tribal. I could come up with more adjectives but you get the idea. Yet ANOTHER mess from a previous administration that lands in Biden's lap. I swear, the guy can't catch a break. :)

I'll give you three guesses whose fault this is..and the first two..are wrong. :)
1 donald trump
2 republicans
3 joe biden

BUILD BACK BUTTIGIEG!

Trump opposed 5G especially the 5G radios produced by China, which operated on the same frequency as our aviation industry.

He was ridiculed for that.

Now we know he was right!

Last edited:

You denials dont add up

biden has had the past year to get something done and failed to do so

Well, Shitforbrains, Brandon was the one who gave the OK to start the shitstorm.

Trump opposed 5G especially the 5G radios produced by China, which operated on the same frequency as our aviation industry.

He was ridiculed for that. Now we know he was right.
Then why did his FCC chairman go ahead and sell the bands near the airport frequencies that are in question?
FREE MARKET!! :auiqs.jpg:Here's an example.

Then why did his FCC chairman go ahead and sell the bands near the airport frequencies that are in question?
FREE MARKET!! :auiqs.jpg:Here's an example.
All Brandon had to do was to get Butthead to say 5G will not go live until everything has been worked out.

Like Brandon's Afghanistan debacle.

All Brandon had to do was to get Butthead to say 5G will not go live until everything has been worked out.

Like Brandon's Afghanistan debacle.
Yeah, again. Low information. The only reason you had a dust up like this was because Biden's FCC made everything public. Unlike your hero's minions...sigh..another mess for a Democrat to clean up. :)

Close. It was Trump's FCC chairman and his SOT Cho.

Wrong.
The FCC chairwoman is Jessica Rosenworcel, appointed by Obama.

{...
Jessica Rosenworcel is an American attorney serving as a member and chairwoman of the Federal Communications Commission. She originally served on the FCC from May 11, 2012, to January 3, 2017,

In June 2017, Rosenworcel was nominated to an additional term by President Donald Trump.
She was confirmed by the Senate on August 3, 2017.
...}

Trump just rubber stamped her.
Obama was the one who appointed her and that was when this mistake was missed over emergency ground radar over lap with cell phones.

I thought 5G was up and running in other countries with no issues in aviation...maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've read somewhere....

Too bad Emirates didn't get the memo. All the airlines have known for quite a while. As you can tell, all the "real Americans" really hate this country.

Wrong.
The FCC chairwoman is Jessica Rosenworcel, appointed by Obama.

{...
Jessica Rosenworcel is an American attorney serving as a member and chairwoman of the Federal Communications Commission. She originally served on the FCC from May 11, 2012, to January 3, 2017,

In June 2017, Rosenworcel was nominated to an additional term by President Donald Trump.
She was confirmed by the Senate on August 3, 2017.
...}

Trump just rubber stamped her.
Obama was the one who appointed her and that was when this mistake was missed over emergency ground radar over lap with cell phones.
Sigh...no. Ugh..if you're not even going to do basic research, why bother responding?

Forum List

Back