So when they turn on the 5G wireless...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...will those folks who were vaccinated jump around like frogs or turn into mind-controlled zombies?

Just asking for a friend. He wants to get this out of the way so he can be prepare for whatever's gonna happen.

"Telecommunications megacorporations are poised to launch their “upgraded” 5G networks in the United States this January. This is despite the fact that there is plenty of evidence that such a rollout would lead to catastrophe and deaths, especially among Americans who are fully vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Sean, the host of SGT Report’s online show, pointed out that there is evidence of 5G towers emitting some kind of electromagnetic waves that directly attack people’s bodies. As evidence, he provided a video released to the public by La Quinta Columna.

La Quinta Columna, a Spanish-language media outlet, is notable for being one of the first independent outlets to report that the COVID-19 vaccines contain the toxic substance graphene oxide. (Related: Study: 5G exposure a “significant factor” in higher covid cases, deaths.)"

Activating 5G towers could KILL people who took COVID-19 vaccines, analysts warn

No Longer Science Fiction: Graphene-Based Brain Control Technology Announced (Graphene Oxide In Covid Vaccines?)

5G Wireless Rollout Prompts Several Airlines To Suspend Flights To SFO, Other Cities; Expect Delays

GRAPHENE OXIDE, 5G AND COVID PRESENTATION AND NOTES ON SGT REPORT

We'll all be strangely attracted to metal objects.......Those close enough to the gateway will be absorbed in to the Neo-Collective. Did I say gateway? I meant tower, yeah tower.

...will those folks who were vaccinated jump around like frogs or turn into mind-controlled zombies?

Just asking for a friend. He wants to get this out of the way so he can be prepare for whatever's gonna happen.

"Telecommunications megacorporations are poised to launch their “upgraded” 5G networks in the United States this January. This is despite the fact that there is plenty of evidence that such a rollout would lead to catastrophe and deaths, especially among Americans who are fully vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19).

Sean, the host of SGT Report’s online show, pointed out that there is evidence of 5G towers emitting some kind of electromagnetic waves that directly attack people’s bodies. As evidence, he provided a video released to the public by La Quinta Columna.

La Quinta Columna, a Spanish-language media outlet, is notable for being one of the first independent outlets to report that the COVID-19 vaccines contain the toxic substance graphene oxide. (Related: Study: 5G exposure a “significant factor” in higher covid cases, deaths.)"

Activating 5G towers could KILL people who took COVID-19 vaccines, analysts warn

No Longer Science Fiction: Graphene-Based Brain Control Technology Announced (Graphene Oxide In Covid Vaccines?)

5G Wireless Rollout Prompts Several Airlines To Suspend Flights To SFO, Other Cities; Expect Delays

GRAPHENE OXIDE, 5G AND COVID PRESENTATION AND NOTES ON SGT REPORT
Dammit. Someone already beat me to the tin foil suggestion. Ok, going with the backup plan.
Just take a warm bath with zinc, HCQ, and Ivermectin, and that will leach the vaccine right out of you.
Alternatively, you can introduce a UV light into your body..."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

Then, that space laser 5G deathray won't activate the vaccine molecules.

I'm hoping I become magnetic so I never lose my keys again.

Forum List

Back