Email Shows Biden Ordered Afghanistan Evacuation Flights Be Filled With Unvetted Refugees

To all leftoid trolls. This is what t says in the OP:

.During America's chaotic exit from Afghanistan earlier this year, the Biden administration issued a directive that evacuation flights be filled to "excess" with refugees who had not been properly vetted before arriving in America...

It says nothing about where those flights came from.

Trump isn't POTUS and hasn't been since Biden was sworn in.
Thx God.
But we get it, Trump lives rent-free 24/7 in your head.
The only time I think about that clown is when I am talking to Trump Humpers like you.
And your assumption that Trump was going to allow tens of thousands of Afghans who didn't work for the allies in has no grounding in reality. Carry on!
He said he was pulling out in May, so when was he going to start vetting them? April.

Didn't Peppermint Patty tell the press corps that everybody had been vetted?

This is the most dishonest administration this Republic ever had. That is saying a lot knowing that The Worthless Negro and Slick Willy lied every time they opened their mouths.

Hmmm? I think this is in the OP.

... published the email Tuesday afternoon on Twitter.

This once again shows how leftoids do NOT read OPs if they don't like the title, and instead just knee-jerk it and troll a thread with inanity.

It didn't happen. Once again you fell for the right wing propaganda.

You are just compensating for your Prog masters who screwed the pooch on the ending of our occupation in Afghanistan. Biden has been there for a half century. He knows better because Progs told us they are. Go to the women on the View. They will tell you policy like most Progs. But never will they have their lives endangered. We do not have allegiance to Biden. Just like other despot nations citizens who end up just being worn down enough that the nation collapses.

We were in there for 20 years... and everyone knew the minute we pulled out the Taliban would be back in charge.

Also, your doctor called, he wants you to start taking your meds again.

Hundreds.
It is how we left as you well know. Progs told us. They know better in everything. Bwhahha! We should be in utopia heaven now. Sorry brutha...but I would not object to seeing many of the media and entertainers and political class be strung up. For they have made a lot of people poorer for the globalist ideas.

Forum List

Back