Elvis and the black community

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Do you know blacks today think Elvis was a racist? Yeap, blm vandalized Graceland cause they thought he was a white privileged racist. Not knowing Elvis famously grew up in the ghetto. He didn't have his first pair of shoes till he was 9.

He dedicated this song in 1968 to MLK after his assassination.

Song that should be sung before sporting events. Listen to the words and you will see.

His backup singers were the Sweet Inspirations, one of them was Cissy Houston who is Whitney Houstons mother. She praised him.

He randomly bought a black woman a house.

Yet, his name is trampled and destroyed by the Democrats and their propaganda bs. Why? Cause they qre determined to obliterate American culture and Elvis is certainly part of that.

In fact I would say he is on Mount Rushmore for American cultural influences of the 20th century.

So, they have to tear down the truth and erect the lie.

Last edited:

Do you know blacks today think Elvis was a racist? Yeap, blm vandalized Graceland cause they thought he was a white privileged racist. Not knowing Elvis famously grew up in the ghetto. He didn't have his first pair of shoes till he was 9.

Song that should be sung before sporting events. Listen to the words and you will see.

His backup singers were the Sweet Inspirations, one of them was Cissy Houston who is Whitney Houstons mother. She praised him.

Yet, his name is trampled and destroyed by the Democrats and their propaganda bs. Why? Cause they qre determined to obliterate American culture and Elvis is certainly part of that.

In fact I would say he is on Mount Rushmore for American cultural influences of the 20th century.

elvis based a lot of his music on some great black musicians and his dancing also he was not a raciest

Theowl32

Any white person who was brought up in the deep south in Mississippi and Tennessee in the 1930s and 40s (as Elvis was) would have had to be a miracle not to have soaked up some racist attitudes and stereotypes about black people.

Elvis is not a miracle.

Last edited:
Theowl32

Any white person who was brought up in the deep south in Mississippi and Tennessee in the 1930s and 40s (as Elvis was) would have had to be a miracle not to have soaked up some racist attitudes and stereotypes about black people.

Elvis is not a miracle.
Watch the black community for those who ACTUALLY KNEW HIM. James Brown was inconsolable when he died.

It's obvious you didn't watch the documentary, and it is plain that you don't know where he grew up. In the ghetto or THE HOOD. Where he spent a lot of time at all black Baptist Church.

Here is Estelle Brown, just watch it and see what she said he did for her.

Theowl32

Elvis is not a miracle.
The exact reverse can be said also, Im have met a lot of raciest blacks .
its a 2 way streak to be honest.
I was not raised that way and Im from Kentucky and lived for 20 years in wv . in the 30s and 40s the real raciest against blacks were democrats.

Theowl32

Elvis is not a miracle.

So all southern whites of that time frame are racists by definition? The Gores, Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, John Edwards, all racist?

Theowl32

Elvis is not a miracle.

So all southern whites of that time frame are racists by definition? The Gores, Jimmy Carter, the Clintons, John Edwards, all racist?
The guy is a typical mental SLAVE of white left wing propaganda. Africans are sickened by ignorance like him. Probably has never heard of the Trans-Sahara slave trade.

Nor does he care.

That weird conspiracy theory was popularized in 1989 by Public Enemy. In "Fight the power", Chuck D's rap lyrics said this...

Elvis was a hero to most
Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
'Cause I'm Black and I'm proud

Last edited:
Theowl32
Watch the black community for those who ACTUALLY KNEW HIM. James Brown was inconsolable when he died.

James brown did not represent black people. James Brown represented James Brown.

Theowl32
It's obvious you didn't watch the documentary, and it is plain that you don't know where he grew up. In the ghetto or THE HOOD. Where he spent a lot of time at all black Baptist Church.

Some of the biggest racists I've ever met have married to black people. Hell Thomas Jefferson had kids to black women but defended slavery on the basis of black inferiority.

George Zimmerman the man who killed Trayon Martin had blk girlfriend. Dylan Roof had black friends.

Theowl32

He did good for that one blk person. So what ? Racist ppl can do good You're getting confused. Me saying Elvis was racist is not me saying he was the worst person to walk this earth. Remember this is the same Elvis who said "Negroes are only good for buying my records and shining my shoes"

EIdlT-yXsAESytF.jpeg.jpg

Google it.

Sure the denials are heavy. But he said it. Once again he was brought up in the deep south in the 30s n 40s. I repeat he would have had to b a miracle not to have any racist attitudes and beliefs about black people.

Elvis was no saint dude. Matter of fact. He was a bit of a freak. He spent much of his adult life pursuing sex with 14 year old girls (who he called "cherries"). The book "baby let's play house" goes into detail about harems of 14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

DxNt7tvV4AYgr3v.jpg

Last edited:
Theowl32

James brown did not represent black people. James Brown represented James Brown.

Theowl32

Some of the biggest racists I've ever met have married to black people. Hell Thomas Jefferson had kids to black women but defended slavery on the basis of black inferiority.

George Zimmerman the man who killed Trayon Martin had blk girlfriend. Dylan Roof had black friends.

Theowl32

He did good for that one blk person. So what ? Racist ppl can do good You're getting confused. Me saying Elvis was racist is not me saying he was the worst person to walk this earth. Remember this is the same Elvis who said "Negroes are only good for buying my records and shining my shoes"

View attachment 414989

Google it.

Sure the denials are heavy. But he said it. Once again he was brought up in the deep south in the 30s n 40s. I repeat he would have had to b a miracle not to have any racist attitudes and beliefs about black people.

Elvis was no saint dude. Matter of fact. He was a bit of a freak. He spent much of his adult life pursuing sex with 14 year old girls (who he called "cherries"). The book "baby let's play house" goes into detail about harems of 14 year old girls Elvis would have in his bedroom

View attachment 414988
According to fact checkers, that saying about shining shoes was false.

In fact the rumor had said that he said it when he was in Boston. A city in fact he had never been.

Claim
Elvis Presley once said, "The only thing Negroes can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes."
Rating
False
False

When rumors of the alleged ‘Negro slur’ were at their height in mid-1957, plenty of musicians and other acquaintances whom Elvis had encountered during his rise to fame testified that the remark attributed to the singer was completely out of character for him:

Among the people who know Presley is Dr. W.A. Zuber in the singer’s hometown of Tupelo, Mississippi. Says he: “I knew him when he was a kid. He used to play his guitar and go around with quartets and to Negro ‘sanctified’ meetings. He lived near the colored section, and people around here say he’s one of the nicest boys they ever knew. He just doesn’t impress me as the type of person who would say something like that.”
Another man who knows Presley is Los Angeles pianist Dudley Brooks, who is Presley’s accompanist on records and for two of his movies. Brooks, describing Presley as “a helluva nice guy,” declared: “he faces everybody as a man … I never heard of the remark, but even so I can’t imagine Presley saying that, not knowing him the way I do.”

But millions of people knew only the public Presley image and very few knew Elvis the man, so the rumor grew and spread throughout early 1957. It mattered not that the story came cloaked in impossible details, such as Elvis’ supposedly making the statement in Boston (a city he had never visited) or on Edward R. Murrow’s Person to Person television program (on which Elvis had never appeared). Finally, Jet magazine, finding that “tracing the rumored racial slur to its source was like running a gopher to earth,” dispatched reporter Louie Robinson in search of the truth. Robinson went straight to the source, visiting Presley on the set of Jailhouse Rock:
‐---------------------

You are guilty of spreading false rumors and it is proven they were false. It was long rumored he had a thing for underage girls. He famously met Priscilla when sbe was 14 and he was 24 in the late 50s. I know he had a hang up about women who had given birth. Apparently that rumor was true.

He only bought one black woman a house? Love how you dismiss that and shluff it off as no big deal.

There is no doubt he was a flawed person as I stated. The thread was about Elvis and the black community and I provided one of a few compilations regarding his relationship with the Black community and according to everyone that knew him, it was a specially good relationship.

Find out what Muhammad Ali said at his eulogy about him.

Last edited:
Here in my home town Elvis refused to perform if the concert was segregated. That can be documented by my home town news paper. Here in Orlando Fla. This was back in the 1950s. So I doubt if he had any racist feelings.

Where are the ghettos of Tupelo, Mississippi?

Theowl32

Theowl32

Theowl32

View attachment 414989

Google it.

View attachment 414988
According to fact checkers, that saying about shining shoes was false.

In fact the rumor had said that he said it when he was in Boston. A city in fact he had never been.

Claim
Elvis Presley once said, "The only thing Negroes can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes."
Rating
False
False

When rumors of the alleged ‘Negro slur’ were at their height in mid-1957, plenty of musicians and other acquaintances whom Elvis had encountered during his rise to fame testified that the remark attributed to the singer was completely out of character for him:

Among the people who know Presley is Dr. W.A. Zuber in the singer’s hometown of Tupelo, Mississippi. Says he: “I knew him when he was a kid. He used to play his guitar and go around with quartets and to Negro ‘sanctified’ meetings. He lived near the colored section, and people around here say he’s one of the nicest boys they ever knew. He just doesn’t impress me as the type of person who would say something like that.”
Another man who knows Presley is Los Angeles pianist Dudley Brooks, who is Presley’s accompanist on records and for two of his movies. Brooks, describing Presley as “a helluva nice guy,” declared: “he faces everybody as a man … I never heard of the remark, but even so I can’t imagine Presley saying that, not knowing him the way I do.”

But millions of people knew only the public Presley image and very few knew Elvis the man, so the rumor grew and spread throughout early 1957. It mattered not that the story came cloaked in impossible details, such as Elvis’ supposedly making the statement in Boston (a city he had never visited) or on Edward R. Murrow’s Person to Person television program (on which Elvis had never appeared). Finally, Jet magazine, finding that “tracing the rumored racial slur to its source was like running a gopher to earth,” dispatched reporter Louie Robinson in search of the truth. Robinson went straight to the source, visiting Presley on the set of Jailhouse Rock:
‐---------------------

You are guilty of spreading false rumors and it is proven they were false. It was long rumored he had a thing for underage girls. He famously met Priscilla when sbe was 14 and he was 24 in the late 50s. I know he had a hang up about women who had given birth. Apparently that rumor was true.

He only bought one black woman a house? Love how you dismiss that and shluff it off as no big deal.

There is no doubt he was a flawed person as I stated. The thread was about Elvis and the black community and I provided one of a few compilations regarding his relationship with the Black community and according to everyone that knew him, it was a specially good relationship.

Find out what Muhammad Ali said at his eulogy about him.
Those people are old or not around that knew of Elvis you do understand it was over fifty years ago?

Examples of generosity, especially towards the poor and downtrodden. Didn't matter what color. Oh, is that the ALL LIVES MATTER racist thing?

When he gained success, he was in the 95 tax bracket and yet never took a tax cut for any charitable giving.

Just watch the documentary...

Theowl32
You are guilty of spreading false rumors and it is proven they were false.

No. I believe he said it.

Theowl32
The thread was about Elvis and the black community and I provided one of a few compilations regarding his relationship with the Black community and according to everyone that knew him, it was a specially good relationship.

I don't doubt that Elvis had blk friends and maybe helped some black people out.

But he was still racist and that's not even a slight on him but the system and time he grew up in.

I can remember as kid, my mother had a older white female friend. She was so anti racist that she would have made Elvis look like grand wizard of the Klan such was her commitments and detest of racism.

She was born in the Detroit area in the 1920s. Her father was a KKK a member until she told she him she had fallen in love with a Jew, and that his prejudice toward blacks was unconscionable to her.

She then asked if he was going to burn his robes. She challenged him and this was a guy known for violence but he left the Klan, and by all accounts changed his attitudes.

She would stand up to racism from whatever the source. But her death. Said more about her life.

She developed Alzheimer’s, basically a disease that destroys your memory.

But that didn't stop from calling the mostly black nurses at her care hone n*gger.

Her saying the word says little about her in conscious thought. But her hatred and disgust of blk ppl was in her. That seed had been planted.

She could stop the seed from growing while she wasn't suffering from Alzheimer's but it was in her, all the time. And that seed is in all white ppl.

Here was a woman who no longer could recognize her own children; a woman who had no idea who her husband had been; what her name was, what year it was; could not remember how to feed herself, could not go to the bathroom by herself.

But she could recognize a n*gger.

White society had seen to that.

So you can talk all day about how much Muhammad Ali, James Brown liked Elvis. Hell you can thrown in Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald and Sidney Poiter for all I care.

It doesn't matter.

This is why I tire of white folks trying to sell me bullsh&t like: “I don’t have a racist bone in my body,”

My mums friend would have said that too, and she would have been wrong.

Last edited:
Theowl32
You are guilty of spreading false rumors and it is proven they were false.

No. I believe he said it.

Theowl32
The thread was about Elvis and the black community and I provided one of a few compilations regarding his relationship with the Black community and according to everyone that knew him, it was a specially good relationship.

I don't doubt that Elvis had blk friends and maybe helped some black people out.

But he was still racist and that's not even a slight on him but the system and time he grew up in.

I can remember as kid, my mother had a older white female friend. She was so anti racist that she would have made Elvis look like grand wizard of the Klan such was her commitments and detest of racism.

She was born in the Detroit area in the 1920s. Her father was a KKK a member until she told she him she had fallen in love with a Jew, and that his prejudice toward blacks was unconscionable to her.

She then asked if he was going to burn his robes. She challenged him and this was a guy known for violence but he left the Klan, and by all accounts changed his attitudes.

She would stand up to racism from whatever the source. But her death. Said more about her life.

She developed Alzheimer’s, basically a disease that destroys your memory.

But that didn't stop from calling the mostly black nurses at her n*gger.

Here was a woman who no longer could recognize her own children; a woman who had no idea who her husband had been; what her name was, what year it was; could not remember how to feed herself, could not go to the bathroom by herself.

But she could recognize a n*gger.

White society had seen to that.

So you can talk all day about how much Muhammad Ali, James Brown liked Elvis. Hell you can thrown in Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald and Sidney Poiter for all I care.

It doesn't matter.

This is why I tire of white folks trying to sell me bullsh&t like: “I don’t have a racist bone in my body,”

My mums friend would have said that too, and she would have been wrong.
You are a loser.

That ol man prolly chilled when he found out the Joo boys daddy was CEO of the bank that held his mortgage....just sayin'

Forum List

Back