Elon Wants To Cut Workforce by 10% While Taking Home 23 Billion -- Libs Totally Triggered, LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk wants to slash jobs at the electric carmaker based on a "super bad feeling" he has about the economy, Reuters reported Friday. Musk said he needs to cut about 10% of his workforce in an email sent to company executives, according to the Reuters report. Tesla's stock has lost nearly one-third of its value since early April, shortly after Musk first suggested that he wanted to buy Twitter. Also Friday, government regulators reported that more than 750 Tesla owners have complained that cars have suddenly stopped on roadways for no apparent reason. The memo, titled "pause all hiring worldwide," said employees who don't return to their assigned offices should look for jobs elsewhere. "If you don't show up, we will assume you have resigned," he said in a follow-up email to the company's workers."

Lol, can you imagine how triggered libs will be if Elon cuts 10,000 workers and says it's because of Biden's disastrous policies?? No doubt, Elon knows the economy is collapsing and so considering cutting staff by 10% is why he is considered one of the most brilliant minds in world history.....and in a stroke of genius, if he can manage to make it to where most of these workers resigned; he is off the hook for paying any unemployment claims or any lay-off packages. The best part is, he is set to rake in 25 billion just for himself this year -- so despite the fact that Biden's economy is in shambles, at least Elon was able to muster at least a little bit of extra income to weather the storm...this will also help him to purchase Twitter sooner, which is just extra insult to the Dems...can you imagine how much lower inflation will be once Elon owns Twitter??

However, I don't understand why other EV car manufactures like Ford, GM and Hyundai are making the dumb decisions they are making -- are they insane?? They would be wise to cut workforce too and hold back on investment until a real President is back in control....Ford is investing nearly 4 billion in production and hiring 6000 people?? Why do this now?? Why not wait until the economy is in better hands?? GM is increasing it's hiring by 20 percent over last year..what kind of economy do they think we have?? Hyundai is planning to add 46,000 US jobs in the next 3 years?? Do you know who is president over most of that time?? What are you guys thinking?

Even companies whom we thought would know better, companies like Intel are increasing investment by 100 billion and are increasing wages by 3 billion....I thought Intel was smart enough to know better than to do something like this -- hopefully nobody knows about all of these investments and pays attention to what Elon is telling us..because he knows far more than they do...

Meh, you don't get to walk home with 23B by paying for help you can do without. ;)
You will justify anything to suck off Hair-Plugs McGee I see....

Ebt0t2UWsAYpI8e.jpg

Apparently, he does know more than the rest of them. It's not secret knowledge we have huge problems about to hit us both domestically & across the world but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that, do I Buffy?
You're so well informed & have such obvious common sense.
Every once in a while the POS elites will spill some truth

“It’s a hurricane. Right now, it’s kind of sunny, things are doing fine, everyone thinks the Fed can handle this,” Dimon said during a conference sponsored by AllianceBernstein, according to Bloomberg.

“That hurricane is right out there, down the road, coming our way,” he added. “We just don’t know if it’s a minor one or Superstorm Sandy or Andrew or something like that. You better brace yourself.”

Meh, you don't get to walk home with 23B by paying for help you can do without. ;)
The leftist jerk doesn't understand that Musk is running a business. These fools would prefer him to act like their government (Biden) and pay workers that are unneeded and doing nothing.

Apparently, he does know more than the rest of them. It's not secret knowledge we have huge problems about to hit us both domestically & across the world but I'm sure I don't have to tell you that, do I Buffy?

“It’s a hurricane. Right now, it’s kind of sunny, things are doing fine, everyone thinks the Fed can handle this,” Dimon said during a conference sponsored by AllianceBernstein, according to Bloomberg.

“That hurricane is right out there, down the road, coming our way,” he added. “We just don’t know if it’s a minor one or Superstorm Sandy or Andrew or something like that. You better brace yourself.”

Is Jamie Dimon the same guy who was in the driver's seat when the economy collapsed and managed to get himself and his oligarchs bailed out?? Obama put that guy in his cabinet...why are you quoting him like he is a soothsayer?? Kinda makes me think you just worship wealth.....

I will believe the folks who ACTUALLY PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS and HIRE AMERICAN WORKERS instead of folks who fire those workers in order to use it to buyback stocks for personal gain...

For you Trumpers to talk about being for the "working class" so much...you do a piss poor job of showing it......hating brown people and demonizing trans people isn't going to help pay working class people's bills...neither will stock buybacks...

The leftist jerk doesn't understand that Musk is running a business. These fools would prefer him to act like their government (Biden) and pay workers that are unneeded and doing nothing.
Is Biden the same guy you morons think controls gas prices?? Why do you "fools" prefer the government to control gas prices instead of "the free market" ???

Kinda makes me think you Trumpers are just full of shit...

By the way.....maybe GM Ford and Intel are boosting investment because they didn't lose 10 to 20 percent of their value in the span of months...like your Jr. Cult leader, Plugs McGee did
Ebt0t2UWsAYpI8e.jpg

So, if you fire people now due to a coming economic downturn, is that not like a self-fulfilling prophecy? The very thing they do leads to the downturn. It is like when people hoard things (as in TP) because there might be a shortage later....they end up being the reason for the shortage.

So, if you fire people now due to a coming economic downturn, is that not like a self-fulfilling prophecy? The very thing they do leads to the downturn. It is like when people hoard things (as in TP) because there might be a shortage later....they end up being the reason for the shortage.
Conversely why would he want to "horde" unneeded workers? See how that works? ;)

The fact of the matter is that today's workers are as mercenary as their employers and will leave their current employer holding the bag as soon as they get a better offer. There is no "loyalty" on either side of the equation now.

Conversely why would he want to "horde" unneeded workers? See how that works? ;)

The fact of the matter is that today's workers are as mercenary as their employers and will leave their current employer holding the bag as soon as they get a better offer. There is no "loyalty" on either side of the equation now.
So in the span of a few months -- he suddenly realized he didn't need 10,000 workers??

What happened?? Did demand for his product go down -- or did he not really need those 10,000 workers to begin with?? That would mean he stupidly overstaffed....

CONVERSELY, in that same economy....a company like Ford is increasing investment in production and workers...shouldn't they be firing workers too??

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk wants to slash jobs at the electric carmaker based on a "super bad feeling" he has about the economy, Reuters reported Friday. Musk said he needs to cut about 10% of his workforce in an email sent to company executives, according to the Reuters report. Tesla's stock has lost nearly one-third of its value since early April, shortly after Musk first suggested that he wanted to buy Twitter. Also Friday, government regulators reported that more than 750 Tesla owners have complained that cars have suddenly stopped on roadways for no apparent reason. The memo, titled "pause all hiring worldwide," said employees who don't return to their assigned offices should look for jobs elsewhere. "If you don't show up, we will assume you have resigned," he said in a follow-up email to the company's workers."

Lol, can you imagine how triggered libs will be if Elon cuts 10,000 workers and says it's because of Biden's disastrous policies?? No doubt, Elon knows the economy is collapsing and so considering cutting staff by 10% is why he is considered one of the most brilliant minds in world history.....and in a stroke of genius, if he can manage to make it to where most of these workers resigned; he is off the hook for paying any unemployment claims or any lay-off packages. The best part is, he is set to rake in 25 billion just for himself this year -- so despite the fact that Biden's economy is in shambles, at least Elon was able to muster at least a little bit of extra income to weather the storm...this will also help him to purchase Twitter sooner, which is just extra insult to the Dems...can you imagine how much lower inflation will be once Elon owns Twitter??

However, I don't understand why other EV car manufactures like Ford, GM and Hyundai are making the dumb decisions they are making -- are they insane?? They would be wise to cut workforce too and hold back on investment until a real President is back in control....Ford is investing nearly 4 billion in production and hiring 6000 people?? Why do this now?? Why not wait until the economy is in better hands?? GM is increasing it's hiring by 20 percent over last year..what kind of economy do they think we have?? Hyundai is planning to add 46,000 US jobs in the next 3 years?? Do you know who is president over most of that time?? What are you guys thinking?

Even companies whom we thought would know better, companies like Intel are increasing investment by 100 billion and are increasing wages by 3 billion....I thought Intel was smart enough to know better than to do something like this -- hopefully nobody knows about all of these investments and pays attention to what Elon is telling us..because he knows far more than they do...
The White house has been pretty tight with the Detroit Auto makers in the past....they probably have some promises that we don't know about.

JO

And the Nazis continue their pogrom against Musk...
You do understand that Elon wants to cut emissions and fossil fuel consumption right??

Or was that back before he realized he can con morons like you into worshipping him because he trolls the same people you hate on Twitter??

No wonder so many people decide to claim they are "Republicans" in order to grift from Trumpers....because its easy...

The White house has been pretty tight with the Detroit Auto makers in the past....they probably have some promises that we don't know about.

JO
I know that Elon received quite a bit of that DC money too....from Obama, remember??

But I guess that is different because you think Elon hates the same people you hate now

So in the span of a few months -- he suddenly realized he didn't need 10,000 workers??

What happened?? Did demand for his product go down -- or did he not really need those 10,000 workers to begin with?? That would mean he stupidly overstaffed....

CONVERSELY, in that same economy....a company like Ford is increasing investment in production and workers...shouldn't they be firing workers too??

What happened?

Joe Biden.

You do understand that Elon wants to cut emissions and fossil fuel consumption right??

Or was that back before he realized he can con morons like you into worshipping him because he trolls the same people you hate on Twitter??

No wonder so many people decide to claim they are "Republicans" in order to grift from Trumpers....because its easy...
Yet you Nazis still hate him because he supports free speech.

Forum List

Back