Elon to Twitter CEO in April: What Did You Get Done This Week?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2EE8098E-0C66-446E-86B5-CC67CD7D91F7.jpeg

I love the way Elon thinks. You’re getting paid, so what are you doing for me?

Turns out the CEO never did one thing.
(Note how the Left always whine about CEO pay - except in Leftist organizations.)

Last edited:
View attachment 718069

(Note how the Left always whine about CEO pay - except in Leftist organizations.)

I watched that video of the nitwit roaming through Twitter headquarters---the meditation rooms, the yoga mats, the coffee and red wine bar, the rooftop hangout spot.

And I thought, these folks could not do my job not three days put together. Not three days.

Then I watched a laborer lay two rooms of carpet in our home. By himself. And thought the same.

I watched that video of the nitwit roaming through Twitter headquarters---the meditation rooms, the yoga mats, the coffee and red wine bar, the rooftop hangout spot.

And I thought, these folks could not do my job not three days put together. Not three days.

Then I watched a laborer lay two rooms of carpet in our home. By himself. And thought the same.
I have a newsflash for you. Those kind of perks were routinely given at a lot of tech companies (not named Twitter) prior to the pandemic. It is not how you and I live and work but it is/was a reality in a lot of companies.
That was one of the ways you attracted talent...and kept it. Now Elon's showboating aside, he's about to get a cold bath of water running a company that he VASTLY overpaid for. And the guy Elon was trolling in the feed above?
Is going to get a king's ransom of a payout for getting fired.

You're about to see Elon come back down to earth...hard. :)

View attachment 718069

"Next time we speak, I'd like to you provide you"...

Now, I'm not a spelling or grammar freak, at least as it pertains to a forum or discussion among friends. This is a CEO of a well known company and the person he is addressing is a person who just became one of your largest stock owners and who has a history of creative ideas.

In such interactions, the minimal expectation is proper grammar and spelling. He shouldn't have clicked "send" unless he looked over his message at least three times. It reflects poorly otherwise.

I initially had high expectations for Elon and this purchase and I imagine he will work hard to at least make it profitable. I can only see substantial success if he thinks outside the box and doesn't bend to the will of corporations, police agencies and foreign governments.

A very tall order in 2022. So I just presume those who left twitter won't return. Many there currently will leave for other options or even Truth Social. Such a major product simply can't operate freely anymore even as doing so means SO MUCH more to U.S interests than if he capitulated to their whims.

Forum List

Back