Elon Musk violates Nick Fuentes' Freedom of Speech

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Musk, who upon taking over Twitter said that all speech that is not a crime in court would be allowed, just suspended Nick Fuentes for expressing an opinion. This was hours after reinstating his account
Elon Musk just broke his promise:

Musk, who upon taking over Twitter said that all speech that is not a crime in court would be allowed, just suspended Nick Fuentes for expressing an opinion. This was hours after reinstating his account
Elon Musk just broke his promise:

Must be funny defending actual nazi types when you really want to silence the people you pretend are nazis, you know, anyone to the right of Mitt Romney.

I fully support the right of Twitter to do this and understand this is not an issue of free speech since Twitter is not a Govt entity.

That said...damn those people that have been whining about Twitter for the last 6 years are for sure showing their true colors now

I fully support the right of Twitter to do this and understand this is not an issue of free speech since Twitter is not a Govt entity.

That said...damn those people that have been whining about Twitter for the last 6 years are for sure showing their true colors now

They don't know what free speech means.

The problem was created by twitter censoring mainstream positions of dispute as if they were nazi positions.

They were treating "men cannot be women" and "All Jews must die" as the same statement.

I wonder if we'll ever learn that banning things usually only makes them worse.

A band aid won't work on a cancer. And that's what this/he is.

Musk is under pressure to address extremist views, regardless. The one problem with racism and the like is how uninformed it is. Or, in some case, pushing someone underground only makes it worse at times and more unpredictable.

The problem was created by twitter censoring mainstream positions of dispute as if they were nazi positions.

They were treating "men cannot be women" and "All Jews must die" as the same statement.
There is no 'problem.'

Twitter is at liberty to edit content as it sees fit.

Don't like how content is edited, then don't participate.

Those who disagreed with his statement, WHAT ISNT TRUE????

What does that mean?
It means that Americans are making compromises on their freedoms, based on their domestic politics. Not long ago I posted evidence from a survey that said America had fell to 54th. in the world on rights and freedoms.

It means that Americans are making compromises on their freedoms, based on their domestic politics. Not long ago I posted evidence from a survey that said America had fell to 54th. in the world on rights and freedoms.
All of the West is falling and that is a serious problem. That said, 54th for the U.S seems peculiar.

Musk
There is no 'problem.'

Twitter is at liberty to edit content as it sees fit.

Don't like how content is edited, then don't participate.
Musk said he would allow any speech that "matches the law". Did Nick Fuentes break the law?

Forum List

Back