Elon Musk Says Apple Has Mostly Stopped Advertising on Twitter

You can't answer a simple question on user fees because you are ignorant.

Your intentions on joining this thread are for one reason only. You're a loathsome ignorant troll.

I have no reason to know anything about "user fees", so you see something threatening about my statement and start throwing shit.

Got it.

And thanks for the lovely compliment. It means a lot to know how you look up to me.

I have no reason to know anything about "user fees", so you see something threatening about my statement and start throwing shit.

Got it.

And thanks for the lovely compliment. It means a lot to know how you look up to me.

You think you're clever by flaming. You haven't added one substantial thing to this thread.

So, you're saying that you have no way to know the emotional status of Musk as he tweeted what you characterized as an emotionally loaded statement.

Got it.

I believe you used the term screeching first.

You’re still failing to acknowledge the point because you have none.

Musk should view a loss of Apple advertising as a positive long move with current short term losses.

Has anyone ever watched one of the typical Apple commercials? They are hysterically outdated, big time sexist depicting weak women falling apart when their bf leaves them for another girl…. poor, poor, weak women. Apple’s choice for a player is either: get revenge or get even. Great message for young minds! Another angle Apple has is addicting people to online games that supposedly pay out money. Okay, so still a consumer’s choice to become addicted to playing. The worst of it comes, however, from Apple’s ridiculous advertising showing a young woman playing an online game before paying for her meal at a restaurant, and she tells the waiter she needs to play the game to pay for her food! So the waiter says: that will be $65 and she has a sandwich in front of her on a paper wrapper! Lmao Must be some high dollar place haha seriously idiots in charge of Apple’s game adverts! I understand when people talk about a CCP connection watching these Apple adverts. Seriously strange.

I wish Musk the best without them.

Last edited:
Musk should view a loss of Apple advertising as a positive long move with current short term losses.

Has anyone ever watched one of the typical Apple commercials? They are hysterically outdated, big time sexist depicting weak women falling apart when their bf leaves them for another girl, poor poor weak women Apple’s
choice for a player is either: get revenge or get even. Great message for young minds! lol Another angle Apple has is addicting people to online games that supposedly pay out money. Okay, so still a consumer’s choice to become addicted to playing. The worst of it comes, however, from Apple’s ridiculous advertising showing a young woman playing an online game before paying for her meal at a restaurant, she tells the waiter she needs to play the game to pay for her food! So the waiter says: that will be $65 and she has a sandwich in front of her on a paper wrapper! Lmao Must be some high dollar place haha seriously idiots in charge of Apple’s game adverts! I wish Musk the best without them.

What does Apple do, anyway? I doubt if I've ever owned one of their "products".

What does Apple do, anyway? I doubt if I've ever owned one of their "products".

I think the number one sales comes from the iPhones, AirPods, iPads, MacBooks. I need to research more about Android (an alternative to iPhones and tablets) to see if they’re any better as far as a less direct connection with CCP. It might come down to consumers dumping their iPhones for Androids if Apple wants to go woke like Disney tried to do.

My hubby has only used Android products and I am changing out this crap iPhone to an Android soon:)

I think the number one sales comes from the iPhones, AirPods, iPads, MacBooks. I need to research more about Android (an alternative to iPhones and tablets) to see if they’re any better as far as a less direct connection with CCP. It might come down to consumers dumping their iPhones for Androids if Apple wants to go woke like Disney tried to do.

My hubby has only used Android products and I am changing out this crap iPhone to an Android soon:)

That explains it. Thanks. I have no need for a cell phone beyond the old flip phone I keep in the car for emergencies.

Doesn't seem like Musk is losing his mind over ostensibly losing Apple's advertising revenue. In fact, didn't I read something about him planning on offering his own branded phone? So why would he care about Apple, his competitor?

That explains it. Thanks. I have no need for a cell phone beyond the old flip phone I keep in the car for emergencies.

Doesn't seem like Musk is losing his mind over ostensibly losing Apple's advertising revenue. In fact, didn't I read something about him planning on offering his own branded phone? So why would he care about Apple, his competitor?

Well if he goes that line that will be a great decision for him to create a cell competitor- American made! I would be a customer as would millions of others.

Forum List

Back