Elon Musk Says Apple Has Mostly Stopped Advertising on Twitter

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Elon Musk said that Apple Inc. has cut back its advertising on Twitter Inc. and even threatened to withhold the social network from its app store, suggesting that a fight is brewing between the two companies.

“Apple has mostly stopped advertising on Twitter,” Musk tweeted on Monday. “Do they hate free speech in America?” He then posted again and included the Twitter account of Apple Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook: “What’s going on here”?

Apple is having some big issues in China. 1000's of workers at Foxconn's iPhone factory have hit the road. 6 Million IPhone shortfall.

Maybe it's not a good time to advertise.

Apple is having some big issues in China. 1000's of workers at Foxconn's iPhone factory have hit the road. 6 Million IPhone shortfall.

Maybe it's not a good time to advertise.
Makes sense.

The last thing China wants is for there to be a free press of any kind, allowing the DNC to maybe lose elections

Well that is certainly problematic for Musk. I wonder who is advertising on there now.

Well that is certainly problematic for Musk. I wonder who is advertising on there now.

The richest man in the world cares if he loses some advertisers (?) while the number of new members signing on are astronomical.

yawn.

But you leftist vermin sure are enjoying screeching about it.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch.

1669676076717.png

The richest man in the world cares if he loses some advertisers (?) while the number of new members signing on are astronomical.

yawn.

But you leftist vermin sure are enjoying screeching about it.

Keep it up. It's fun to watch.

Evidently its an issue for him as he was tweeting about it. As I would love Twitter, Apple, and Tesla to die in a fire, whoever loses, we win!

Evidently its an issue for him as he was tweeting about it. As I would love Twitter, Apple, and Tesla to die in a fire, whoever loses, we win!

Tweeting and screeching are different things.

Was he simply talking or was he in a raging fit like the leftists fantasize him being? There's often a really big interpretation gap there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back