CDZ Elon Musk planning secret product codenamed 'X' as part of Twitter takeover

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Elon Musk planning secret product codenamed 'X' as part of Twitter takeover

ELON MUSK has created a mysterious 'X' product as he plans to "shed workers" amid his acquisition of Twitter.

Local : 2022-05-08(Sunday) 08:40:14
Found via nicer.app/news

i like him :) especially in his new role at twitter.com.
and i built and now operate nicer.app/news ;) wasn't easy to build, i might add. built it by myself, and it took 20 years, lol :) but it's finally, sorta, finished, as a Website Control System (an advanced Content Management System which is what the wordpress.com club has a finished product and theme delivery online shop for)
on the other hand, i wish mr Trump the best with his 'Truth Social' as well. i have 'said.by', and eventually i'll be expanding my free businesses as part of my Nicer Enterprises company (me, and my Angelic wife Emma) (zoned.at is also mine, but for reasons that i don't fully understand yet, doesn't work beyond showing off it's user-interface).
i Promise To Always Respect the 'bigger men (and women)' in the internet business world and engineering worlds and political + engineering worlds of Earth.
i just want my github.com/nicerapp/nicerapp to be a finished product by the time i leave this world for any of the Heavens (God's, a Spirit Realm, or even Hell itself, which i've heard can be quite a nice workplace for guys like me). and to be downloaded and tried from time to time. :)
what am i, as a businessman? mostly a crow, not an actual snowOwl. :) a magpie :) and like mr Elon Musk, very work-aholic. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back