CDZ Putin believes 'doubling down' key to winning in Ukraine, thinks he can't 'afford to lose,' CIA chief warns - Fox News

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Putin believes 'doubling down' key to winning in Ukraine, thinks he can't 'afford to lose,' CIA chief warns - Fox News

Local : 2022-05-08(Sunday) 08:30:15
Found via nicer.app/news

kudos to the CIA.GOV section chief (or whatever his current job title is) that 'leaked this', or 'arranged permission to leak this' into the newspaper headlines circles.
i think he did an excellent job in doing so,
because i always thought that Putin and his sub-commanders were 'mostly innocent and very efficient'.

we even house Ukranian refugees now all the way into my country, The Netherlands.
for training as modern masons, construction workers. we're gonna need more concrete shelter shaped buildings for our chicken farm industry in my country soon-ish anyways. :)
we might even make some jobs for them over here, since Putin won't be wanting them to go back into Ukraine. not with that level of hatred against Moscow.
excellent job. to : all of my female and male friends at Fox-News :) and the ones at CNN-US too. i love it when you work together on something.

Russia’s grave miscalculation: Ukrainians would collaborate
05072022_russiamiscalculation-tzr_tzr_154119.jpg

If the first months of the war in Ukraine became a military debacle for the Russian army it also highlighted Moscow’s flawed analysis of the politics of the country.

Local : 2022-05-07(Saturday) 23:50:14
Found via nicer.app/news

There is no doubt that Putin was unbelievably ill informed about the. situation. Can't imagine the decision would have been made if he had been made aware of it.

Smug Delusions Caused by the Globalists' Russophobia Virus

He knew he'd have to grind it out, just as he did in defeating the Chechens. He shied away from the invasion for 8 years after re-possessing Crimea because he knew it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

This is what you want to hear from Putin. He probably still doesn't know that he's going to lose half his combat power by July. We are looking at another soviet union collapse again.
Up Soros Creek

Russia will do just fine; the Globalist colonies will collapse because of what he's intentionally doing to their fuel and food supply.

corridor from where to where, if i may ask?
oh, sorry. to Crimea, from south-Russia. i wasn't paying attention there. so much other ugly stuff to focus on in my recent history, stuff that also has to get fixed..
i thought you were talking about a corridor straight through Lithuania to Kalingrad. i hope that just never becomes necessary.

Forum List

Back