Elon Musk, most hated man in history

Why? This chap invented reusable space boosters, something NASA couldn't do, he capitalized electric cars. He is autistic. African American immigrant, He dared to expose the hypocrisy of the left by buying twitter.
Never forget that he wants to put a computer chip in your brain.

Why? This chap invented reusable space boosters, something NASA couldn't do, he capitalized electric cars. He is autistic. He dared to expose the hypocrisy of the left by buying twitter.
I doubt he is the most hated man in history. I thought that was a 6 way tie between Hitler, Trump, Biden, Soros, Obama and on this board, who could leave out Hillary?

I doubt he is the most hated man in history. I thought that was a 6 way tie between Hitler, Trump, Biden, Soros, Obama and on this board, who could leave out Hillary?

No one really hates Biden at all.

A lot of people have pity on him, the way a senile old coot is being used by the Left. But I don't see any hatred at all.

Why? This chap invented reusable space boosters, something NASA couldn't do, he capitalized electric cars. He is autistic. African American immigrant, He dared to expose the hypocrisy of the left by buying twitter.

goes to show Dems dont really give a damn about diversity. They want diversity of color that you can see if you were a 5th grader, but they dont want diversity of thought, or method of doing things. Musk by-passed the chain of command and power structure...so he will never be judged on accomplishment.

Did they fit Biden with a corn chip?
That's some funnah shit right there!

You win the interwebz for today!

ChampBelt2.jpg

At this point democrats have become a virus. Not a political party. They want to infect us with imaginary made up fantasy ideals and concepts. And furthermore: they want to force it on US and our rejection of their forced insanity and mass delusion's. I am reminded of Adam Savage reply: " I reject your reality and insert mine".

At this point democrats have become a virus. Not a political party. They want to infect us with imaginary made up fantasy ideals and concepts. And furthermore: they want to force it on US and our rejection of their forced insanity and mass delusion's. I am reminded of Adam Savage reply: " I reject your reality and insert mine".
That's why democrats are openly referred to as the swamp cartel.

I don't know if Mr. Musk has achieved the same degree of liberal hatred as President Trump has- but he's definitely working on it.

yeah it will be a sad day when he announces his candidacy to run for president. A guy who promotes electric cars and owns various older model cars that run on gas as a hobby. One thing it appears Trump fear him as he see a younger version of himself who might challenge him.

A microchip in your brain isnt a good thing.
It is if you're disabled or have some certain medical conditions.

Many of the top scientists in the world are working on the brain-computer interface.

There's a guy named Marmarelis at USC who can freeze (turn off) the hippocampus in a live rat and replace it with a computer, and the rat will still navigate mazes and learn.

We have people with color blindness, people missing limbs, deaf people (which is already being done, by companies like Advanced Bionics), ... the list goes on.

The potential for curing illness is tremendous. Implants could eventually replace drugs as the treatment of choice, because most drugs are nonspecific and have plenty of side effects.

No one really hates Biden at all.

A lot of people have pity on him, the way a senile old coot is being used by the Left. But I don't see any hatred at all.

If you despise someone and also have absolute contempt , this aggregates to a very reasonable cause for .hate .

IMHO he fully warrants that description even if he has little self control and is a manipulated marionette .

You've got to admit that the level of impotent rage the leftist vermin project in the direction of Musk is mighty entertaining.

Not a bad idea if we only put them in liberals. We can make them dance and sing funny songs for entertainment, which is basically all liberals are good for anyway.

I disagree. They're also good for taking the clot shots.

Forum List

Back