David Cay Johnston:Bragg has clear case to indict Trump on tax evasion, we need to fundamentally reform taxes, my next book will stop all the cheating

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nixon's tax lawyer went to jail, Spiro Agnew was also a tax criminal. ever since then, every president has voluntarily released their tax returns...until Trump

Oh they got him this time for sure.... wait till you hear the batching and complaining when the boomerang affect takes place and we need to see democrats fraudulent taxes .

the dems are no prize either. i always said both parties are crooks
Unlike that tax evasion committed by hunter.

**********​

• Banned
Get back to me when Republicans spy on incoming presidential teams . Lie on FISA Court applications... pay for dossiers that are known to be fake then impeach on known lies ... gimme a break .
i'm getting back to you right now, because that's what Republicans are about to do when taking over Congress

Nixon's tax lawyer went to jail, Spiro Agnew was also a tax criminal. ever since then, every president has voluntarily released their tax returns...until Trump

The billionaire/tax cheats own the Congressional Republicans and all but a few of the moderate Democrats across the aisle. With this, the billionaires can guarantee any notion of tax reform in Congress is a pipedream of the progressive Democrats.

With the new Republican House majority, (assisted by the moderate Democrats in both chambers) the only bills that will pass will provide additional loopholes and tax cuts for the very, very wealthy and the means for the government to borrow multi-trillions-of-dollars to fund subsidies for Big Business.

he can easily be prosecuted either by the Feds or Alvin Bragg. there's more than enough evidence.

How Trump brazenly took tax losses he knew We’re FRAUDULENT IN 1984 judges told Trump he could not use schedule C to offset his tax burden. He continued to do this in a fraudulent manner for years. Cheating the government out of millions

Donald Trump has been a criminal his whole life. he's just very good at avoiding law enforcement

Seriously? Another "This time, we GOT HIM!" Thread?

It truly is a mental disease.

The lawyers working for the House W&M Committee scoured these returns and the best they could come up with was, "We see a few red flags."

In addition to being evil, you Leftist bastards are stupid.

Forum List

Back