Elon Musk Issues Ultimatum

Elon himself has already confirmed a massive revenue drop and is now discussing bankruptcy. We don't have to speculate about if advertisers will pull back their budgets.

They already have.
Musk discussed the revenue drop prior to him purchasing it. Twitter was on the way out, he’s saving it

thats a great idea,, unless hes just weeding out the useless and trying to make it a functioning platform,,

Weeding out the useless takes time and precision. He is just getting rid of basically everyone without any thought to it at all.

they had the option to stay and them leaving kinda means they are useless,,

Or they are not willing to give up their lives and do nothing but work for the same money they were getting.

If my boss came to me and told me I would be required to work 20 to 30 more hours a week because he fired other people I would not even think twice about handing over my resignation letter.

Or they are not willing to give up their lives and do nothing but work for the same money they were getting.

If my boss came to me and told me I would be required to work 20 to 30 more hours a week because he fired other people I would not even think twice about handing over my resignation letter.
when youre only working 4 hrs a week and paid for 40 you damn well better take that deal or hit the road,,

and considering the only real danger to office work being a paper cut no longer exists I suggest they shut up and get back to work or come out here where work separates the real men from the pussies,,

That's because you "think" instead of just reacting like a frightened sheep or a slave. This is fascist America now, son. Know your place!

when youre only working 4 hrs a week and paid for 40 you damn well better take that deal or hit the road,,

and considering the only real danger to office work being a paper cut no longer exists I suggest they shut up and get back to work or come out here where work separates the real men from the pussies,,

Nobody was working 4 hours and getting paid for 40.

And what is it that you do for a living?

A lot of show business people use Twitter and it is a key resource for them, so that means $$$. Sounds like fun and games in the office is over, could mean some young musicians career.

I think a lot of people fail to realize how influential Twitter is, I mean, it was sold for 40$billion.

Well, Silly Con Valley scams are magically exempt from Blue Sky laws, so they can claim nearly and valuation they want for it. That's why they 'donate' so much money to pols, especially Democrats and commie pols.

It's essentially only really worth whatever the real estate and office furniture would fetch at a fire sale. Most 'private equity' firms aren't using their own personal money to buy these scams so they don't really care what they pay for them, since they're just going to unload them on some suckers. Most pay per click rackets are frauds.

Last edited:
Nobody was working 4 hours and getting paid for 40.

And what is it that you do for a living?
according to a twitter employee they dont work but about 4 hrs a week,, didnt you see the video??

I spent the last 40 yrs doing what rich lazy people refuse to do,, hard work,,

Forum List

Back