Elon Musk Helps Pick New Name For Biden.....THE CORPSE

So just about the time that Metabiota confirms the coronavirus in the Big Eared African Swamp Rat, Hunter Biden is installed @ Metabiota and gets a letter from Mary Guttieri about Ukraine. Guttieri worked at Ft. Detrick. Tracking the swamp rat coronavirus will link the pathology to the University of Antwerp, Belgium, as we have already shown at USMB.

View attachment 837803

Biden has been investigating Elon Musk since shortly after he bought Twitter.

Biden is upset that one of his best propaganda arms has been cut off.

Elon said; "The corpse on "Weekend At Bernie's" looks more alive than Joe Biden".

skskkskxmxmmxmxmx,.png

View attachment 837803

Elon said; "The corpse on "Weekend At Bernie's" looks more alive than Joe Biden".

I thought that was the new name for Twitter. Elon needs to spend more time on business and less on politics. He’s f-ing up both!

Linking Musk's monkey brain chips to the collection of monkeypox virus (post #37, includes UC Davis) is the Hunter Biden link to Metabiota, so the Musk-Biden video in post #38 should be accompanied by the date it was released so that this date can be added to the investigative chron.

One Musk-monkey report is here:
'....UC Davis partnered with Neuralink ~ 2018-2020.'

By this time, Hunter Biden is out of Metabiota due to worries that Biden on the board would negatively influence investments.

View attachment 837803

I've got a new name for Elon, "Piece of Shit".(it's not really new)

My nickname for Elon is 'The Stench'. All of my deer hunting friends, should be able to relate to that.

Forum List

Back