Elon Musk has enraged the Left

1) I looked....it's not there.

Ok. Good for you.

2) where in that email did anyone request something be deleted?

None. I don't have a problem with the email. I was merely suggesting maybe that is why the FBI was there.

3) I don't know if one has....that's why we have investigations.

The investigation typically is based on something. I see nothing in Elon's Twitter info release that justifies an investigation...especially of Biden and not Trump.

4) Conspiring with Tweeter to censor news that was damaging to the Xiden campaign

Their was no conspiracy. Biden the private citizen certainly has a right to ask Twitter to not post something. So did Trump the president.

I see no crime by either of them or any reason to think one was committed.

5) Of course he didn't....it was news....why is posting new stories illegal in your mind? I mean I get it might hurt your party....but only Fascist would consider that illegal.
I never said it was. Are you confused?

Ok. Good for you.

None. I don't have a problem with the email. I was merely suggesting maybe that is why the FBI was there.

The investigation typically is based on something. I see nothing in Elon's Twitter info release that justifies an investigation...especially of Biden and not Trump.

Their was no conspiracy. Biden the private citizen certainly has a right to ask Twitter to not post something. So did Trump the president.

I see no crime by either of them or any reason to think one was committed.

I never said it was. Are you confused?
1) yep.
2) well the OP, which outlines testimony from the FBI, explains why...nothing to do with that emial.
3) oh what you think they should investigate Trump? What did trump have to benefit from hiding this real story that was damaging to Xiden? There is something, hence why the courts have allowed these lawsuits to continue forward.
4) Biden, as the head of a campaign, has to follow campaign fin. laws. Sorry, asking for a donation like that, and not reporting it, is a crime.
5) there is certainly some reasonable suspsion of a crime, and an investigation is warranted.
6) then why do you think an investigation of trump is warranted over this? go back to responds 3.

It was almost sad watching Mueller testify. He was as far gone as Biden is. Elder abuse by these sick libs.
Good grief. Libs? Libs had nothing to do with appointing Mueller. Do you get it?

Here is a question. What liberal appointed Mueller?

1) yep.
2) well the OP, which outlines testimony from the FBI, explains why...nothing to do with that emial.

Cool. So my contention that nothing illegal happened is validated.

3) oh what you think they should investigate Trump? What did trump have to benefit from hiding this real story that was damaging to Xiden? There is something, hence why the courts have allowed these lawsuits to continue forward.

I didn't say they should investigate Trump. I said if they investigate Biden then why wouldn't they investigate Trump?

Why investigate Biden? We know he asked Twitter to not post the story. Twitter complied. Big deal. Nothing illegal.

4) Biden, as the head of a campaign, has to follow campaign fin. laws. Sorry, asking for a donation like that, and not reporting it, is a crime.

Yes, but nothing in the Twitter release even remotely implies that happened.

5) there is certainly some reasonable suspsion of a crime, and an investigation is warranted.

What is the basis for this suspicion?

6) then why do you think an investigation of trump is warranted over this? go back to responds 3.
I answered above. I don't think it is warranted but I do think if they investigate Biden then they should investigate Trump. They both did the same thing except Trump was president at the time and Biden was a private citizen.

Cool. So my contention that nothing illegal happened is validated.

I didn't say they should investigate Trump. I said if they investigate Biden then why wouldn't they investigate Trump?

Why investigate Biden? We know he asked Twitter to not post the story. Twitter complied. Big deal. Nothing illegal.

Yes, but nothing in the Twitter release even remotely implies that happened.

What is the basis for this suspicion?

I answered above. I don't think it is warranted but I do think if they investigate Biden then they should investigate Trump. They both did the same thing except Trump was president at the time and Biden was a private citizen.
1) not sure how you can come to that conclusion given the lawsuit continues to go on, and the investigation in the Xiden's hasn't started...but you are bias.
2) Why would they? What motiviate would trump have to censor that story? Moreover, Trump's been out of office, he isn't President with any power to obstruct the criminal probe into Hunter.
3) Sure it does, along with the OP and the deposition from the FBI agents.
4) The fact the story was censored, and the FBI agents that have come forward saying their investigaiton in to hunter has been obstructed. Allegations of political bias, widespread misconduct prompt FBI agents to call for Wray to step down
5) Why should they investigate trump? what motive does he have to have tweeter censor the Hunter biden story? Heck, wasn't he banned from Tweeter? You think tweeter was giving him campaign donations? Why? What did they do that was remotely close? Are you referring to the emial where the White House asked why someone was banned for simply mentioning the NY Post story? Really? that's the same as taking potential illegal campaign contributions?

1) not sure how you can come to that conclusion given the lawsuit continues to go on, and the investigation in the Xiden's hasn't started...but you are bias.

What lawsuit? There is a lawsuit?

This is about the Twitter info release. None of the other stuff Repubs are claiming is relevant.

2) Why would they? What motiviate would trump have to censor that story? Moreover, Trump's been out of office, he isn't President with any power to obstruct the criminal probe into Hunter.

None. But the administration did ask for other stuff to be censored, uncensored.

3) Sure it does, along with the OP and the deposition from the FBI agents.

No it doesn't. What deposition? Did the FBI claim Biden tried to force Twitter to remove posts?

4) The fact the story was censored, and the FBI agents that have come forward saying their investigaiton in to hunter has been obstructed. Allegations of political bias, widespread misconduct prompt FBI agents to call for Wray to step down

Which FBI agent testified they were obstructed from investigating Hunter and what does that have to do with Twitter?

5) Why should they investigate trump? what motive does he have to have tweeter censor the Hunter biden story? Heck, wasn't he banned from Tweeter? You think tweeter was giving him campaign donations? Why? What did they do that was remotely close? Are you referring to the emial where the White House asked why someone was banned for simply mentioning the NY Post story? Really? that's the same as taking potential illegal campaign contributions?
Are you not paying attention?

Listen carefully...THE HUNTER BIDEN STORY IS NOT THE ONLY REQUEST TO MODERATE CONTENT. TRUMPS EXECUTIVE BRANCH ALSO DID BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTER.

Do you get it now?

What lawsuit? There is a lawsuit?

This is about the Twitter info release. None of the other stuff Repubs are claiming is relevant.

None. But the administration did ask for other stuff to be censored, uncensored.

No it doesn't. What deposition? Did the FBI claim Biden tried to force Twitter to remove posts?

Which FBI agent testified they were obstructed from investigating Hunter and what does that have to do with Twitter?

Are you not paying attention?

Listen carefully...THE HUNTER BIDEN STORY IS NOT THE ONLY REQUEST TO MODERATE CONTENT. TRUMPS EXECUTIVE BRANCH ALSO DID BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTER.

Do you get it now?
1) yes there is a lawsuit, and agent testified about the weekly meeting
2) like what did they ask to be censored? or uncensored? frankly how is asking for open discuss and not censorship a crime?
3) what deposition? the one where the agent testified about weekly meetings with tweeter
4) i provided a link to whistleblowers
5) am i not paying attention? i’m not the one unaware of the lawsuit
6)why is hunter biden content that needs moditoring? the executive branch worked to stop russian disinformation…the fbi is alleged to have gone rogue to censor harmful, real information

It is not fact because had Trump won reelection, gas prices may have been even higher.

That is speculation.
your post is pure speculation…we know that from the “even might…” but we don’t have to speculate on the fact Xiden not trump campaigned to end the fossil fuel industry

1) yes there is a lawsuit, and agent testified about the weekly meeting

Link please.

2) like what did they ask to be censored? or uncensored? frankly how is asking for open discuss and not censorship a crime?

Because it would be ridiculous to make simply asking for content to be removed a crime. As a matter of fact, it would violate that person's first amendment rights.

I hate to tell you this, but people all over the USA even as we banter back and forth on these forums, are asking news stations, magazines, social media, etc are asking for content to be taken down or posted.

Even pushing "report" in these threads is requesting moderation. Is that treason?

3) what deposition? the one where the agent testified about weekly meetings with tweeter

Yes, but Trump having the FBI meet with Twitter is not illegal...or unusual. The government has a long history of asking news sources to not publish/print something.

As long as the FBI didn't try to use force to compel them to comply then their is no crime and their shouldn't be. (Unless it is classified of course but that isn't the case here)

4) i provided a link to whistleblowers

I guess I missed it. So they whistleblew what? That it's true Trump's FBI did what the FBI has done for decades?

5) am i not paying attention? i’m not the one unaware of the lawsuit

Twitter generally has many lawsuits. Which lawsuit are you referring too?

6)why is hunter biden content that needs moditoring?

Probably because it would be embarrassing. If someone was going to post a bunch of embarrassing info about my kid, I would certainly ask them not to.

the executive branch worked to stop russian disinformation…the fbi is alleged to have gone rogue to censor harmful, real information
Alleged by who? When? Who did they force to not post info?

You keep making these accusations but have nothing.

Please post a link to the specific piece of info released by elons Twitter info release that you think was illegal.

your post is pure speculation…we know that from the “even might…”

I know it was speculation. That is the point. It is also speculation to claim gas prices would have been lower under Trump.

but we don’t have to speculate on the fact Xiden not trump campaigned to end the fossil fuel industry
Nope, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know what gas prices would have been had Trump won the election.

Evidently Biden lied because the fossil fuel industry is alive and well and ready to recieve trillions in government subsidies.

Link please.

Because it would be ridiculous to make simply asking for content to be removed a crime. As a matter of fact, it would violate that person's first amendment rights.

I hate to tell you this, but people all over the USA even as we banter back and forth on these forums, are asking news stations, magazines, social media, etc are asking for content to be taken down or posted.

Even pushing "report" in these threads is requesting moderation. Is that treason?

Yes, but Trump having the FBI meet with Twitter is not illegal...or unusual. The government has a long history of asking news sources to not publish/print something.

As long as the FBI didn't try to use force to compel them to comply then their is no crime and their shouldn't be. (Unless it is classified of course but that isn't the case here)

I guess I missed it. So they whistleblew what? That it's true Trump's FBI did what the FBI has done for decades?

Twitter generally has many lawsuits. Which lawsuit are you referring too?

Probably because it would be embarrassing. If someone was going to post a bunch of embarrassing info about my kid, I would certainly ask them not to.

Alleged by who? When? Who did they force to not post info?

You keep making these accusations but have nothing.

Please post a link to the specific piece of info released by elons Twitter info release that you think was illegal.
1) geez there is a thread on this website discussing it and length and i literally just posted on it

2) sorry the scotus has upheld limits on campaign fin to a campaign. its not first violation. It would only be a crime, if it was done for a campaign…like for example if xiden campaign asked.

3) do they? i am referring to the ones by Missouri and La, where an fbi agent just testified they meet weekly with tweeter to discuss censoring information. there is literally an active thread on it on this website

4) don’t blame you, and yes i would image that would be embarrassing and if you had a campaign hurt it, you’d want that silenced…which in that case could be a crime if the in kind political campaign contribution wasn’t properly recorded or above what legally is a allow. We would to investigate something like that. Remember what happened to Michael Cohen?

5) nothing? you mean besides agents admitting to the meetings? i never said there were threats. I agree it was likely a symbiotic relationship

6) if the fbi collided with the tweeter to censor speech it was illegal…

I know it was speculation. That is the point. It is also speculation to claim gas prices would have been lower under Trump.

Nope, but that doesn't change the fact that you don't know what gas prices would have been had Trump won the election.

Evidently Biden lied because the fossil fuel industry is alive and well and ready to recieve trillions in government subsidies.
1) gas prices were lower under trump. we know that because it already happened
2) no i don’t, i know they were and i know his policies were to put the fossil fuel industry out of business. I can make an educated guess based on what we do know…like i can make an educated guess Jordan would beat Lebron one on one based on what we do know even though they haven’t played
3) what trillions? yes it’s surviving…but we are suffering from the cost

Mueller:
"the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

Mueller:
Three basic elements are common to most of the relevant obstruction statutes: (1) an obstructive act; (2) a nexus between the obstructive act and an official proceeding; and (3) a corrupt intent.

Mueller:
Applying the obstruction statutes to the President’s official conduct would involve determining as a factual matter whether he engaged in an obstructive act, whether the act had a nexus to official proceedings, and whether he was motivated by corrupt intent.

Mueller:
“Acting ‘corruptly’ within the meaning of § 1512(c)(2) means acting with an improper purpose and to engage in conduct knowingly and dishonestly with the specific intent to subvert, impede or obstruct” the relevant proceeding

Mueller:
As an initial matter, the term “corruptly” sets a demanding standard. It requires a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an “improper advantage for [him]self or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.”

Mueller:
Direct or indirect action by the President to end a criminal investigation into his own or his family members’ conduct to protect against personal embarrassment or legal liability would constitute a core example of corruptly motivated conduct. So too would action to halt an enforcement proceeding that directly and adversely affected the President’s financial interests for the purpose of protecting those interests. In those examples, official power is being used for the purpose of protecting the President’s personal interests. In contrast, the President’s actions to serve political or policy interests would not qualify as corrupt. The President’s role as head of the government necessarily requires him to take into account political factors in making policy decisions that affect law-enforcement actions and proceedings. For instance, the President’s decision to curtail a law-enforcement investigation to avoid international friction would not implicate the obstruction-of-justice statutes.

Mueller
:
Although the obstruction statutes do not require proof of such a crime, the absence of that evidence affects the analysis of
the President’s intent and requires consideration of other possible motives for his conduct

Mueller did not make the determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent because ther were other possible motives for his actions.
Yeah Mueller came to the same conclusion as with most all mob bosses, they direct others to do the dirty work and keep their hands clean for denial.

The gasoline prices under Trump were extremely low and didn’t go up under COVID.
Of course they were low. We were in lockdown, people weren't buying gas and so the market had a glut.

You are familiar with supply and demand right?

Forum List

Back