Elon Musk Commits the Unpardonable Sin

This cant end well for this man

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

He's right compared to driving in Nassau County.
Just how bad is traffic in Nassau County?
The most popular questions in Nassau County...
What's a Stop Sign?
A Red Light? Um...nobody's coming from the side even though I really don't know that for a fact because I'm texting.
Speed Limit? No problem, I have an attorney on retainer.
I can't drive while high or drunk!? Of course I can!

I wish I was joking.

I drive the speed limit and have to hit the brakes at least once a day,
Everyday I pass an accident or the remnants of an accident in a location where an accident is almost inexcusable.

The REACTION is dumb.
Why arent we shutting down the country for the flu which has killed twice as many as your new, favorite disease to "get Donald Trump"
You TRY to mock the right but you still refuse to get the differences. You keep falling into the same leftist talking points even as you try to play the right.
Sweden is handling this thing better than France, Italy ort Spain and they have not shut down their economy at all. They focus their isolation on those with the disease or who are vulnerable to it. Everyone else can carry on as needed.

that is what we should do when they think the worst of this is over. We should not lock down the entire country to meet the needs of a handful of counties.

I need an 'informative' button.

Wish 98% of those with cancer or heart disease had the chance to recover
Screenshot-20200407-161327-Chrome.jpg

This cant end well for this man

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

Have you seen him drive?

Forum List

Back