Elon Musk Commits the Unpardonable Sin

So does this mean he will no longer make ventilators??

I mean...why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting factories to make something that is supposedly spawned from a hoax??

Again with the "hoax" talk.
Where did he say the virus is a "hoax."
I understand how a term that your cult leader attributed to the reaction of the virus triggers you...

So to make you feel better.....I will rephrase the question...

Why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting a factory to produce something that was spawned out of something you think is dumb??
The REACTION is dumb.

Why arent we shutting down the country for the flu which has killed twice as many as your new, favorite disease to "get Donald Trump"

You TRY to mock the right but you still refuse to get the differences. You keep falling into the same leftist talking points even as you try to play the right.

When people finally stop running scared, stop and look around, they are going to feel pretty dumb..............they were lied to by the democrat party members in the press....and I believe by anti-Trump elements at the CDC and the NIH..........there was no reason to shut down the country, and the models keep coming down with their numbers..........
Exactly! That's why I started the thread, Holding the Fearmongers Accountable.

They will keep playing fast and loose with their own numbers. I'm sick of it. They are destroying the country and MILLIONS OF LIVES over this. I only hope we come to our collective senses before November and they pay the price for the destruction they have cost.

I mean...why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting factories to make something that is supposedly spawned from a hoax??

I understand how a term that your cult leader attributed to the reaction of the virus triggers you...

Why go thru all the trouble of retro-fitting a factory to produce something that was spawned out of something you think is dumb??
The REACTION is dumb.

Why arent we shutting down the country for the flu which has killed twice as many as your new, favorite disease to "get Donald Trump"

You TRY to mock the right but you still refuse to get the differences. You keep falling into the same leftist talking points even as you try to play the right.

When people finally stop running scared, stop and look around, they are going to feel pretty dumb..............they were lied to by the democrat party members in the press....and I believe by anti-Trump elements at the CDC and the NIH..........there was no reason to shut down the country, and the models keep coming down with their numbers..........

This post is why I need that 'informative' button.

I agree that is the one little thing missing on there. I like that idea too.

This SOB is as bad as SOROS. I use to think not but his Grand father was a prosecuted traitor or some crap in Canada .
Musk has a goal to due away with MOAT humans and move us into that POST HUMANN WORLD BS!!

Crazy Train.jpg

People lie us into a war that costs hundreds of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars -- but instead of holding them accountable, let's give them positions back in the WH and prop them up on CNN or FOX as "informed pundits" -- even tho they have been wrong about everything for 20 years.....

But the people who said this virus is a big deal -- let's put them in jail!!!!

The REACTION is dumb.

Exactly! That's why I started the thread, Holding the Fearmongers Accountable.

They will keep playing fast and loose with their own numbers. I'm sick of it. They are destroying the country and MILLIONS OF LIVES over this. I only hope we come to our collective senses before November and they pay the price for the destruction they have cost.

Can you imagine the hacking--stealing--lying that is going to take place this yr omg!!! This is going to be insanely out of this world crazyeeee.

I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE A MOD THAT DAY//// THIS DAY LMFAO!! Can you see the fifty million threads bahhaha. At least they can't blame my ass for the cluster fk of it all. LOL>
Did that take place after the H1N1 virus -- or would that just be you "fearmongering" again?

People lie us into a war that costs hundreds of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars -- but instead of holding them accountable, let's give them positions back in the WH and prop them up on CNN or FOX as "informed pundits" -- even tho they have been wrong about everything for 20 years.....

Tar and feather them at least.

Millions of parents are unemployed right now because YOU are promoting mass hysteria.

The REACTION is dumb.

This post is why I need that 'informative' button.

I agree that is the one little thing missing on there. I like that idea too.

I'd like a 'thank you,'button, too.

Millions of parents are unemployed right now because YOU are promoting mass hysteria.
If the media has that kind of control over what businesses and the government does

How come that doesn't work when it comes to anything else??

Did the media make Republicans impeach Trump? No...

Did the media make corporations refused to accept a 2 trillion dollar tax cut?? Nope...

But the media forced businesses and the government to shut down the economy??

FOH!

If the media has that kind of control over what businesses and the government does

How come that doesn't work when it comes to anything else??

Did the media make Republicans impeach Trump? No...

Did the media make corporations refused to accept a 2 trillion dollar tax cut?? Nope...

But the media forced businesses and the government to shut down the economy??

FOH!
Now just wait a God Damned minute.

WHEN DID REPUBLICANS IMPEACH TRUMP?????

The REACTION is dumb.
Sweden is handling this thing better than France, Italy ort Spain and they have not shut down their economy at all. They focus their isolation on those with the disease or who are vulnerable to it. Everyone else can carry on as needed.

that is what we should do when they think the worst of this is over. We should not lock down the entire country to meet the needs of a handful of counties.

They focus their isolation on those with the disease or who are vulnerable to it. Everyone else can carry on as needed
THAT is what the sensible among us have been saying. But if you dont support destroying MILLIONS OF LIVES, they accuse you of calling it a "hoax" (but I DONT believe their models)

Shutting down the country for the few weeks we have was a good step to depress the numbers from the initial expansion of the virus. The potential for a real catastrophe was there, and the models are coming down due to the effectiveness of Trumps leadership on this, the trick being to have minimal damage on every other state that is not having a pandemic.

We should shift to a Sweden model in May, but several states will still seeing a peak in May, like here in Virginia.

Because Trumps policies have worked does not mean that the threat was never real or no worse than a flu, lol.

It means we have a good President.

Motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year[edit]
YearDeathsVMT– Vehicle miles traveled (billions)Fatalities per 100 million VMTPopulationFatalities per 100,000 populationChange in per capita fatalities from previous year
2018[10][11]36,5603,2231.13327,096,26511.18
Positive decrease
-1.9%
2017[9]37,1333,2131.16326,213,21311.40
Positive decrease
-1.6%
2016[9]37,8063,1741.19323,121,00011.59
Negative increase
4.8%
Negative increase
7.6%
Positive decrease
-1.2%
Positive decrease
-3.3%

This cant end well for this man

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

He's right compared to driving in Nassau County.

They focus their isolation on those with the disease or who are vulnerable to it. Everyone else can carry on as needed
THAT is what the sensible among us have been saying. But if you dont support destroying MILLIONS OF LIVES, they accuse you of calling it a "hoax" (but I DONT believe their models)
But we dont know WHY the models are changing, whether it is because they are changing a faulty model, which I dont believe is the case, or whether they are finding out that Trumps policies are having better, more positive effects, and the new data is bringing down the projections.

I think it is the latter.

This cant end well for this man

Musk has publicly expressed on Twitter, where he said last week that “the coronavirus panic is dumb.” In the note to employees of the rocket manufacturer, the SpaceX chief noted that all the evidence he had seen about COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus, “suggests that this is *not* within the top 100 health risks in the United States.”

“The risk of death from C19 is *vastly* less than the risk of death from driving your car home.”

He's right compared to driving in Nassau County.
Just how bad is traffic in Nassau County?

From Bill Bennett's Article:

Already this year we have lost 24,000 to the flu and expect that number to rise at least another 24,000, probably more. Coronavirus deaths at half the flu number would also be much smaller than our annual rate of opioid overdose deaths—46,802—or annual deaths due to motor vehicle crashes, 33,654. For none of these problems—some anthropogenic and due to acts of volition, some caused by nature—have we or do we change, literally, everything, from stay in shelter orders and travel bans to the shuttering of almost all retail and service businesses.

Forum List

Back