Elon Musk Becomes First Person In History To Lose $200 Billion

OP has the MDS.....He can't handle all that free speech. ;)

As far as money goes everyone took a hosing in 2022.

• The S&P 500 closed out its worst year since 2008, falling 20%.
  • Meanwhile, the Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 9% in 2022, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq tumbled 33%.
Thanks Tater.

Is there a Place In Life.....where you just say...........I have enough MONEY to do whatever I want, rather than, how can I achieve more, with a risk?

I found my happy place. Low Risk.
I could risk more by putting it in risker investment, but hopefully the Market has bottomed out.
If NOT (bottomed out) I will Lose a bit more.

Hoping for rising Market in 2023.
Ya'll hope the same?
Crikey .
Instead of penning , Hoping for a rising market, I believe you should have written , Hoping for a fucking miracle.

It is just a matter of time before the markets are wrecked, but if you are prepared to sit on cash until the deepest ever recession bites , you can make a once in a life time bonanza by buying ( commodities?) at the bottom . imho.

014bccde60e7be659374c9cbc5aafa32

Elon Musk Becomes First Person In History To Lose $200 Billion

Not a good year for the weirdo.
When Elon was making that $200 billion producing Environmental Wacko Mobiles and supporting The Worthless Negro you Moon Bats loved him, bought his stupid vehicles and helped to make him rich.

Just months ago, Musk was predicted to become the world's first trillionaire.
Then he started going after Twitter, and while doing so he more and more revealed himself on social media. Once it became clearer that the once elusive mysterious genius kooky billionaire, leaned to the right on many issues, the attacks started. He then became an enemy of the state, public enemy #1, and the MSM has relentlessly attacked him on a now daily basis with one hit piece after another.
It's now cost him billions, and will likely continue to cost him more. The once hip cutting edge Tesla, is now seen by half the population as their enemy, and want no part of it, even if it at one time was seen as their grail. Space X will also pay the price, as that same half of America will applaud space failures and exploding rockets.

This is the way it is now in America, the other half is the enemy, so anyone associated with that half will pay a price, just ask Disney.
Musk will look back at this time and wish he would have never EVER become so publicly vocal. When you have a built-in microphone and stage that Musk and other celebrities have, you simply should pass on using them, regardless of which side of the coin you're on.

Now ask yourself why you are happy about that. Would you like to know the answer? Its because you are mad at him for exposing censorship against conservatives. You dont believe in the 1st Amendment. You will say that you do if asked and im sure you have convinced yourself that you do, but you dont. You are mad that he stopped the censorship of your political rivals.

Forum List

Back