ellen gives scholarship and prom to girls affected by bible thumping bigotry

So now we're giving kids money based on their sexual orientation alone?

That's great.

Even greater: the brain-dead nitwits who think that's a good thing.

no, the kid was given money because of injustices levied upon her by bigots in the south.

since you are a bigot against fags I can see why this chafes you as much as it seems to.

now, go cry some more about a private citizen doing something with her own resources.

No, in 50 years the internet will have been shut down because it did not reflect the Nanny-State views of Centralized Authority.

I'm sure the sky will have fallen by then.

:rolleyes:

Hope you're right.

Once the sky falls, proms won't matter.

Much less whatever the ACLU thinks is a "Right of Free Expression."

Indeed, I'm sure there were many southerners who felt the same way during the civil rights era hoping that the nation never got around to accepting big dicked ******* taking goodly white chicks to prom too.

I'm sure the sky will have fallen by then.

:rolleyes:

Hope you're right.

Indeed, I'm sure there were many southerners who felt the same way during the civil rights era hoping that the nation never got around to accepting big dicked ******* taking goodly white chicks to prom too.

Still trying to derail the thread so that Being Gay = Being Black, huh?

When Shogun posts appear anywhere, I know the thread will have more relevence for increasing his post count that anything else.

Oh well, I was about to unsubscribe anyway.

Hope you're right.

Still trying to derail the thread so that Being Gay = Being Black, huh?

When Shogun posts appear anywhere, I know the thread will have more relevence for increasing his post count that anything else.

Oh well, I was about to unsubscribe anyway.

the pattern of bigotry is clearly the same process now as we saw then. Clearly, to you, bigotry was trademarked by the killers of Emmet Till. Ironically, from Mississippi too.

You might impress yourself with your own posts, dude, but you probably shouldn't try to climb too high on a soapbox about the nature of another user's posts.

especially when the actions of Ellen have CLEARLY affected you so.

That's great.

no, the kid was given money because of injustices levied upon her by bigots in the south.

since you are a bigot against fags I can see why this chafes you as much as it seems to.

now, go cry some more about a private citizen doing something with her own resources.

I don't care what Ellen does with her money.
As you can see the giant's share of my disgust was for those who are cheering the payment of children for violating dress codes and broadcasting their sexual preferences.

Hell, if this goes I think we should approach Brittney Spears about awarding scholarships to teenaged girls who get knocked up by the quarter back!

That's great.

As you can see the giant's share of my disgust was for those who are cheering the payment of children for violating dress codes and broadcasting their sexual preferences.

Hell, if this goes I think we should approach Brittney Spears about awarding scholarships to teenaged girls who get knocked up by the quarter back!

yes... fags should remain in the closet, right baba? Kinda like how ******* and white chicks should stay out of broad daylight too.

you mad? poor baba. Jaysus will wrath upon us soon, i'm sure.

53200709.dancing.gif

ps, uh... when did Spears get knocked up by a quarterback? Was that supposed to be Samson-level profound or something?

I don't know how you come to that conclusion.

If I have a moral belief and stand upon the belief, regardless of who likes it or not, or what they do, it has not backfired on Me.

Nice to know that Hollywood will reward poor thinking however. Chances are that both of these two will wash out of any college. They have poor and limited critical thinking skills.

Oh shit! I need to see if insurance covers irony meter explosions.

yes... fags should remain in the closet, right baba? Kinda like how ******* and white chicks should stay out of broad daylight too.

53200709.dancing.gif

ps, uh... when did Spears get knocked up by a quarterback? Was that supposed to be Samson-level profound or something?

You sound a lot like Ravi, only you're making less sense.
Your parallel to racism is ridiculous. For one thing, I'm not the least bit racist, my family has all kinds of mixed races and ethnicities in it. Go ahead and pull up some proof that I've ever said anything negative about any race or bottom your unusually stupid lip.

I'm not surprised you don't get the Spears reference. I already spelled it out but will do so again....if we're going to award $$ for blatantly advertising sexual choices, by all means, lets reward girls who get knocked up as well....

Is that still too complicated for you? Not that it matters, you're in another place completely and you aren't likely to budge.

53200709.dancing.gif

Your parallel to racism is ridiculous. For one thing, I'm not the least bit racist, my family has all kinds of mixed races and ethnicities in it. Go ahead and pull up some proof that I've ever said anything negative about any race or bottom your unusually stupid lip.

I'm not surprised you don't get the Spears reference. I already spelled it out but will do so again....if we're going to award $$ for blatantly advertising sexual choices, by all means, lets reward girls who get knocked up as well....

Is that still too complicated for you? Not that it matters, you're in another place completely and you aren't likely to budge.

first, your Spears reference specifically stated rewarding kids for getting knocked up by a football player... something that never happened to Spears. So, don't cry on my shoulder if your silly little attempt at humor falls flat. Hell, she was married when she had her first kid. If she were some bumbfuck christian instead of a pop star you'd be defending her choice to raise a family.

second, your kind claim to not be [fill in the blank] every time you actively convey your bigotry about someone else's lifestyle choices. Indeed, it's rather predictable to see you post as much.

That's great.

¤suspect¤

So you are upset about sexual preferences being broadcast? Bullshit. When was the last time you bitched about heteros kissing or holding hands in public or on tv or the movies?

So, you think it would have been better to have banned the Lesbians for a few days, but not the entire school ?

It is amazing to me that you cannot relate to the obvious parallel.

You think the whole school should be punished because a girl wanted to wear a tux to her prom?

I think the School District Board (or Message Board Mods) have the right to make, and enforce rules that reflect the moral values of local citizens (or Message Board Membership). The only way to do this in Itawaba Co, MS, USA was to cancel the prom.

If it was ME running the board, and I'd been ELECTED to administer the wishes of bible-thumping citizens, I would've done the same thing.

Since you have not been elected, then you don't need to concern yourself with a constituancy. Furthermore, you can ban individual members for expressing themselves in ways that are prohibited, and not be concerned with their "rights of free expression."

If I was APPOINTED to the School District Board (like a Federal Judge) for LIFE, then I would have simply allowed the girls to attend the fuckin stupid prom, then I would have made all future "school dances" private parties.

That is one hell of an admission that you are fuxxing clooless on how the Constitution operates.

53200709.dancing.gif

Nobody got rewarded for advertising sexual preferences you lying fukbeat. If the board had been made up of Americans who understood the Constitution none of us would have ever known two girls in a shitsplat town went to prom together. The board's bigotry has done nothing but help the very students they were trying to hurt.

53200709.dancing.gif

first, your Spears reference specifically stated rewarding kids for getting knocked up by a football player... something that never happened to Spears. So, don't cry on my shoulder if your silly little attempt at humor falls flat. Hell, she was married when she had her first kid. If she were some bumbfuck christian instead of a pop star you'd be defending her choice to raise a family.

second, your kind claim to not be [fill in the blank] every time you actively convey your bigotry about someone else's lifestyle choices. Indeed, it's rather predictable to see you post as much.

Lol. You are such an incredible moron. I'm sorry I didn't dumb it down enough. Apparently you don't do adult conversation.

53200709.dancing.gif

Nobody got rewarded for advertising sexual preferences you lying fukbeat. If the board had been made up of Americans who understood the Constitution none of us would have ever known two girls in a shitsplat town went to prom together. The board's bigotry has done nothing but help the very students they were trying to hurt.

Why yes, yes someone DID get rewarded for advertising, in the most literal form of the word, their sexual preferences.

There's a dress code. The kids sign the school rules and regulations at the beginning of each fucking year, and it's right there....

but when it comes time to actually ABIDE by those rules, they cry "discrimination!" Discrimination my ass.

And so for wanting to flaunt the rules and prance to the prom, and publicly declaring exactly WHY she should be the exception to the dress code, she gets $30,000.

I think I shall go to work nude tomorrow. After all, I should be the exception to the "wear appropriate clothing at all times" clause in my job description because I worship at the foot of the nudist altar.

And when they fire me for coming to work naked, I expect a wealthy fellow nudist to give me enough money to live for a year without working.

Lol. You are such an incredible moron. I'm sorry I didn't dumb it down enough. Apparently you don't do adult conversation.

you probably COULDN'T dumb your dumb input down any more than it came off originally, baba.

but, if we are into observations today then let me remind you that you, apparently, don't take scripture challenges from atheists who you know will whip your ass in biblical application so...

Why yes, yes someone DID get rewarded for advertising, in the most literal form of the word, their sexual preferences.

There's a dress code. The kids sign the school rules and regulations at the beginning of each fucking year, and it's right there....

but when it comes time to actually ABIDE by those rules, they cry "discrimination!" Discrimination my ass.

And so for wanting to flaunt the rules and prance to the prom, and publicly declaring exactly WHY she should be the exception to the dress code, she gets $30,000.

I think I shall go to work nude tomorrow. After all, I should be the exception to the "wear appropriate clothing at all times" clause in my job description because I worship at the foot of the nudist altar.

And when they fire me for coming to work naked, I expect a wealthy fellow nudist to give me enough money to live for a year without working.

Thank you for your attention folks. This concludes our Worst Analogy of the month segment so please drive safe and for anyone tempted to sit through this again, please pick up one of our complimentary five gallon bottles of Jim Jones Kool-Aid on your way out.

If I have a moral belief and stand upon the belief, regardless of who likes it or not, or what they do, it has not backfired on Me.

Nice to know that Hollywood will reward poor thinking however. Chances are that both of these two will wash out of any college. They have poor and limited critical thinking skills.

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you their parent or their teacher to make this conclusion about them?

You can tell what their future holds? :lol:

Classic!
What, you lack the ability to analyze information?

Not surprising.

:rofl: :rofl:

Are you their parent or their teacher to make this conclusion about them?

You can tell what their future holds? :lol:

Classic!
What, you lack the ability to analyze information?

Not surprising.

That's your answer?

Bravo!

Now, again, can you enlighten us all on how you know what the future holds for these two girls{ you've never met } holds, since you seem to know what is in their minds so well?

Darkwind - may the wind at your back always be your own.

8. Alan Keyes. A champion for the pro-family message, this Harvard Ph.D. and prominent black conservative is an expert on constitutional theory and an unrelenting critic of [Alleged] President Obama’s radically liberal and socialist policies. Mr. Keyes’ views are based solely upon America’s founding principles that he unabashedly recognizes as tied to the Biblical truths that our Founders understood. Mr. Keyes speaks three languages and spent 11 years with the U.S. State Department. Americans need to start listening to Mr. Keyes.

Ten Men Who Set A Positive Example [includes Alan Keyes]

Maya Keyes, daughter of Alan Keyes came out and was tossed into the street, a college student who was financially cut off by her parents, was given scholorashp by the "Point Foundation".

The Point Foundation:

The Point Foundation: Gay Teens, a Time Magazine Cover Story

they come from conservative families that haven't immediately accepted them. Candidates must write an essay on "how you feel you have been marginalized because of your sexual orientation." When scholars were called upon to introduce themselves at the retreat, many offered heartbreaking stories of family repudiation. It was routine to hear sniffling during these presentations, especially from adults.

New Topics

Forum List

Back