Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.

Maybe....

we should make a bunch of memes pointing out the similarity of the president and a chimpanzee?

We put up with 8 years of that

and when the same was done to his replacement, they screamed it was racist.

So...

excuse me if I don't give a shit about your PC rants

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

Let Mueller finish his job before people demand he be removed.

If he has committed crimes he needs to be held responsible for his actions.

If he's taken out of office any other way than through the vote of the people, trump will not have to face any consequences from our federal government for his crimes.

pence will pardon him and anyone else involved.

If that happens the only way he can be brought to justice is if it's done on the state level.

The best thing we can do for our nation is to vote. Not just yourself but get everyone you know to vote and get them to get everyone they know to vote and so on. Help people to get to the polls to vote.

We can elect a congress that will put some checks and balances on that man. All it takes is to get everyone to vote. A congress that actually follows the constitution with putting those checks and balances on him will help to keep our nation safe from the worst of his damage until 2020 when we can vote him out of office. Once out of office then he can and should face justice for all if his crimes.

We need to stop with the policy of letting politicians get away with serious crimes. No one is above the law. Especially those in our government and including our president.

You make good points.
But I truly believe that Trump is mentally unfit to be POTUS.
And he has the ability to start a nuclear war. Or to start a trade war and destabilize the economy.
And I want that man removed from having that power as fast as possible...by any legal means available.
I don't much care if he goes to jail (he is old and fat anyway - he will be dead soon, I assume)...I just want him out of the White House...FAST.

Squaw do-um war dance?

Y'all actually believe this racist stereotype shit is gonna work outside y'all's bubble?

I agree! Mods, especially, should be forbidden from peddling racism on the open board. It just feeds all the other racist posters.

Have you even wondered why she refuses to do a DNA test? Of course you haven't

Because the DNA would prove she's a direct descendent of General George Custer? :04:

NO

That she's Russian

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

If he's taken out of office any other way than through the vote of the people, trump will not have to face any consequences from our federal government for his crimes.

If that happens the only way he can be brought to justice is if it's done on the state level.

The best thing we can do for our nation is to vote. Not just yourself but get everyone you know to vote and get them to get everyone they know to vote and so on. Help people to get to the polls to vote.

We can elect a congress that will put some checks and balances on that man. All it takes is to get everyone to vote. A congress that actually follows the constitution with putting those checks and balances on him will help to keep our nation safe from the worst of his damage until 2020 when we can vote him out of office. Once out of office then he can and should face justice for all if his crimes.

We need to stop with the policy of letting politicians get away with serious crimes. No one is above the law. Especially those in our government and including our president.

Based on what specifically? What specific action has Trump taken that would justify removing a president duly elected by the people? You realize its you who appears bat shit crazy right?

You make good points.
And he has the ability to start a nuclear war. Or to start a trade war and destabilize the economy.
And I want that man removed from having that power as fast as possible...by any legal means available.
I don't much care if he goes to jail (he is old and fat anyway - he will be dead soon, I assume)...I just want him out of the White House...FAST.

I agree with you, trump isn't mentally fit to be our president. He's not fit to be dog catcher as far as I'm concerned.

He has already started that trade war and the destabilization of our economy has already been set in motion. There's not much we can do to stop it if pence is president.

We can do something to make it not as bad by electing a new congress that will follow our constitution.

Yes trump has his hands on the nuke button but I don't think he will do that. There's no profit in it for him.

I do care that he goes to jail. We're teaching criminals that as long as they're politicians they won't face justice for their crimes. This has harmed our nation and is one of the reasons why we have so much corruption and crime in our government and private business. They all know they will get away with it.

While some kid is sitting in prison for decades in a conservative state for being caught with some marijuana.

We have to stop allowing politicians to make a joke out of our government and our nation. The reason why it won't stop and will get worse is because we don't hold those criminals responsible for their crimes.

We let him go with no consequences for his crimes the next republican president will be worse.

Squaw do-um war dance?

bread-butter-pickle.jpg

More pathetic theatrics / attempts by even more pathetic Democrats to overturn the 2016 democratic election results, results they refuse to accept, making them - according to Hillary - 'threats to our democracy'.

Never has a party been so deranged, so triggered, so desperate, so criminal, so treasonous as the Democrats have been since their national security-violating, law breaking felon lost the 2016 Presidential election.

Squaw do-um war dance?

Maybe....

we should make a bunch of memes pointing out the similarity of the president and a chimpanzee?

We put up with 8 years of that

and when the same was done to his replacement, they screamed it was racist.

So...

excuse me if I don't give a shit about your PC rants

So what? That doesn't excuse mods spreading racism and emboldening other racist posters.

Warren is correct.

Actually, his name is ITALIAN.

Italian???

How come???

Iron Eyes Cody was Italian.

Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti, April 3, 1904 – January 4, 1999) was an Italian-American actor. Cody was born Espera Oscar de Corti on April 3, 1904, in Kaplan in Vermilion Parish, in southwestern Louisiana, a second son of Francesca Salpietra from Sicily and her husband, Antonio de Corti from southern Italy.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia

The woman who would be President is accepting as EVIDENCE an ANONYMOUS letter and wants to use said evidence to remove a sitting President. Just try to get your mind around that and let it marinate.
In all fairness, that's not what she said. She condemned the anonymous leak, suggesting that of it is for real, the author needs to stop dicking around with op-eds and invoke the 25th.

Actually, his name is ITALIAN.

Italian???

How come???

Iron Eyes Cody was Italian.

Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti, April 3, 1904 – January 4, 1999) was an Italian-American actor. Cody was born Espera Oscar de Corti on April 3, 1904, in Kaplan in Vermilion Parish, in southwestern Louisiana, a second son of Francesca Salpietra from Sicily and her husband, Antonio de Corti from southern Italy.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia

ah ok...is that Iron Eyes Cody?

I didn't know....he looks so vivid!

Forum List

Back