Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office

'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

Invoke the 25th because libtards can't negotiate the election results. What a fragile and pathetic bunch.

SSDD....butt-hurt traitors advocating treason.

'Butt hurt'.

I find it interesting that so many Trumpbots seem to fixate on homosexual, anal sex.

I have read that there are FAR more bisexual men in America than the stats suggest.
And I am guessing most of those in denial are conservatives like you.

Hey, even though I am hetero...I think there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being gay or bi. So instead of making all these gay remarks yet obviously falsely claiming to be straight...why not just embrace your bisexuality?

Just sayin'....
Lol
Is that what they teach you in your safe space?

SSDD....butt-hurt traitors advocating treason.

'Butt hurt'.

I find it interesting that so many Trumpbots seem to fixate on homosexual, anal sex.

I have read that there are FAR more bisexual men in America than the stats suggest.
And I am guessing most of those in denial are conservatives like you.

Hey, even though I am hetero...I think there is nothing wrong whatsoever with being gay or bi. So instead of making all these gay remarks yet obviously falsely claiming to be straight...why not just embrace your bisexuality?

Just sayin'....

you associate 'butt hurt' with 'homosexual anal sex'?

I associate it with getting spanked....

Well, if that is what he meant...my apologies.

But you cons keep going on and on with the gay sex/penis related statements 'fuck you', 'blow me', 'suck me', 'dick', 'cock sucker' and on and on.

My natural conclusion was that this was yet another one of these.

But, on hindsight, your version makes more sense.

So, once again, if that was what he meant, I apologize to him.

BTW - what a ridiculous statement that is; 'butt hurt'. How on Earth could one get spanked due to an election loss?

This is one of those popular statements that are usually used by people whom are either not too bright and/or not too original.

A good insult, IMO, is one that is accurate and possible. They are also the ones that usually hurt the most to receive.
Like, 'Trumpbots are uneducated and most uneducated people have IQ's under 100'. It ain't catchy...but it is 100% true. And if I feared I was not too bright...I would not like to be reminded of that limitation (being my IQ is 125 - as tested by the government several times - I do not have to worry about that, at least, not right now. I am nowhere near brilliant, but I am nowhere near 'stupid' either).
I could say 'Trumpbots are stupid'...but that is not accurate as not ALL Trumpbots are stupid...probably just most of them. But even then, I cannot be certain of that, so there is little point in saying it.
But it has been well documented that most Trumpbot voters are not educated and that most uneducated people are not intelligent.
Thus I can - relatively accurately - say that most Trumpbots are uneducated and probably possess below average intelligence.

BTW - Did I mention that I think most Trumpbots are both uneducated and unintelligent?

I should add that not all Trump voters are Trumpbots.

Last edited:
'Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, seizing on an explosive op-ed from an anonymous administration official, said Thursday that it's time to use constitutional powers to remove President Donald Trump office if top officials don't think he can do the job.

"If senior administration officials think the President of the United States is not able to do his job, then they should invoke the 25th Amendment," Warren told CNN. "The Constitution provides for a procedure whenever the Vice President and senior officials think the President can't do his job. It does not provide that senior officials go around the President -- take documents off his desk, write anonymous op-eds ... Everyone of these officials have sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States. It's time for them to do their job."'

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office - CNNPolitics

Is this the beginning of a trend? Or the end of one?

My hope is DEFINITELY 'beginning'. Though I am not optimistic.

Invoke the 25th because libtards can't negotiate the election results. What a fragile and pathetic bunch.

More like invoke the 25th because psychiatrists can negotiate the NPD DSM-5.

So what are you --- four years old? Three?
Mature enough to not get the vapors because certain words trigger.

Did you know HRC got 3,000,000 more votes than your blob?

DON"T TELL THEM THAT...they cannot handle that truth. They're brains might explode and we will have a bloodbath on our hands.

Whenever someone mentions your fact...Trumpbots tightly-clutch Trump's picture and repeat over and over....'Electoral College, Electoral College, Electoral College...'

Point out where someone has been elected without winning the Electoral College.

(stating facts about the legal road to the White House does not make one a 'trumpbot')

Rutherford B. Hayes for one.

John Quincy Adams for another.

I don't even need to look these up. This is the regular (and only available) strategy for "third party" runs (I put that in quotes because it's such an artificial term) --- to gather not a majority of EVs, but to gather just enough to spoil anyone else getting enough, thereby throwing the settlement of the election to Congress, which means in effect nullifying the popular election. It's one of the ways the WTA-EC is so fucked up.
Can you name a time where they didn’t die of old age in 175 years?

Forum List

Back