Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy (VIDEO)

American progress? They can progress up your stupid ass.
I answered your lame question with a link.
You can disagree with what it says in the FACTUAL data, you have that right.

But, you are still refusing to name a trump policy that 'turned around' to so-called stagnant economy.

I answered your lame question with a link.
You can disagree with what it says in the FACTUAL data, you have that right.

But, you are still refusing to name a trump policy that 'turned around' to so-called stagnant economy.
Data about economies can be manipulated almost anyway you want. If you believe one set of numbers another set can prove you are wrong.

No, you're being a nit wit by changing the subject.
You claimed Obamas economy was stagnant, and trump 'turned it around.

Quit deflecting and tell us the trump policies that turned around Obama's so-called stagnant economy.

What Policy?
so his recovery of obammy is unimportant to you. got it.

Data about economies can be manipulated almost anyway you want. If you believe one set of numbers another set can prove you are wrong.
Then give me the trump policy that improved the so-called stagnant Obama economy and provide your manipulated data to support your claim.

Geez, it can't be that difficult, you aren't even trying.
Why aren't you trying? Because you apparently have no data on how a trump policy improved your claim of a so-called stagnant Obama economy.
so his recovery of obammy is unimportant to you. got it.
You again make ZERO connections or have any concept of ANY discussion.

So how about you jc456 answer the question above.

Which is : Then give me the trump policy that improved the so-called stagnant Obama economy and provide your manipulated data to support your claim.

6.5% unemployment is "low"? :cuckoo: Since when?

Prices were up because the pandemic Biden inherited turned demand and supply chains upside down, not "because Biden" dummy.
Prices are up more since Biden the stooge cheated his way into the White House.

Then give me the trump policy that improved the so-called stagnant Obama economy and provide your manipulated data to support your claim.

Geez, it can't be that difficult, you aren't even trying.
Why aren't you trying? Because you apparently have no data on how a trump policy improved your claim of a so-called stagnant Obama economy.

You again make ZERO connections or have any concept of ANY discussion.

So how about you jc456 answer the question above.

Which is : Then give me the trump policy that improved the so-called stagnant Obama economy and provide your manipulated data to support your claim.
border wall?

right to work?

tariffs against China to open up in country manufacturing?

cheap gas

tax cut? notice creepy hasn't changed it.

Too fking funny the things you have zero understanding of.

My post didn't say anything about blacks.

Now, are you going to answer my question, or show the world you're nothing but a troll?

Only trolls don't answer questions.
I didn't say it did. I said you didn't remember what you posted, and it appears you still don't.

Except it was Obama's economy. :) Which Trump inherited..and all he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did...sucks, doesn't it?? :auiqs.jpg:
The only people who believe that are Trump haters. Here’s your chance, what specific economic policies did Obama push that got the economy thriving yo “hand over to Trump” and what are those numbers?

Prices are up more since Biden the stooge cheated his way into the White House.

Prices are "up more" under every president there ever was. What you are posting is silly nonsense.

Covid-19 disrupted supply chains and demand patterns. This caused big inflation problems primarily because...supply didn't meet demand and it takes time for them to come into balance again, not because Biden.

Last edited:
border wall?

right to work?

cheap gas

Right to Work?......This you consider good?
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 11.35.54 AM.png

Right to Work?......This you consider good?
View attachment 906637
yep, there you go. taking on collective bargaining. destruction of american manufacturing. you finally got it. Right to work, to belong to that union and still work. You should educate yourself. BTW, creepy undermined the railroad unions, but you looked the other way, because you have no line for them to cross.

border wall?

right to work?

cheap gas

Dems squealed like stuck pigs when Trump proved Obama wrong, yes we can have a great economy and yes the jobs can come back. All those MF'ers in Washing cashing in on selling out America to foreign countries also squealed like stuck pigs.

Dems squealed like stuck pigs when Trump proved Obama wrong, yes we can have a great economy and yes the jobs can come back. All those MF'ers in Washing cashing in on selling out America to foreign countries also squealed like stuck pigs.
he was impeached because he held ukraine's money. did you know that?

Forum List

Back