Elizabeth Warren Stumped When Asked Why Americans Say They Miss Trump’s Economy (VIDEO)

This Indian poser is out of touch. Everyone who fills up their gas tank, who goes grocery shopping, who pays rent, utilities and taxes see it's all going up all while their salary stays the same. The economy under Trump was fabulous
Under Biden it's horrendous.

First of all, Trump inherited the Obama economy, then ran it into the ground.

The economy under Biden is kicking major ass! Jobs are up. Inflation is declining. The stock market is at record levels. Unemployment is down. And gas prices are declining.

Markets are still a little too high, but that's about it.

The Biden Administration policies are working.

With Mexico and Canada which is done regularly.
You did not know that.
He started a trade war with China that we lost. You did not know this either.
Oh, we negotiate new deals all the time? No, I did not know that so why don't you prove it. What was negotiated about NAFTA and when was it regularly done? Dates and subjects discussed please.

First of all, Trump inherited the Obama economy, then ran it into the ground.

The economy under Biden is kicking major ass! Jobs are up. Inflation is declining. The stock market is at record levels. Unemployment is down. And gas prices are declining.

Markets are still a little too high, but that's about it.

The Biden Administration policies are working.
Obama's economy was already on the ground. It was stagnant by design. Try the truth, Trump turned it around.

This Indian poser is out of touch. Everyone who fills up their gas tank, who goes grocery shopping, who pays rent, utilities and taxes see it's all going up all while their salary stays the same. The economy under Trump was fabulous
Under Biden it's horrendous.

she's a money launderer, what does she care?

Let's start with what was good about Obama's economy.
No, you're being a nit wit by changing the subject.
You claimed Obamas economy was stagnant, and trump 'turned it around.

Quit deflecting and tell us the trump policies that turned around Obama's so-called stagnant economy.

What Policy?

Obama's economy was already on the ground. It was stagnant by design. Try the truth, Trump turned it around.

No, you're being a nit wit by changing the subject.
You claimed Obamas economy was stagnant, and trump 'turned it around.

Quit deflecting and tell us the trump policies that turned around Obama's so-called stagnant economy.

What Policy?
You are the one claiming it wasn't. You first.

What was unemployment?
How many people dying from Covid?
How many got the vaccine?
How were supply chains?were because of covid

Joe inherited a mess.
Low
China's bio war
Smart ones didn't
Supply chains were because of covid

Joe is a mess: prices are up across the board. Consumers are paying for his, and yours, stupidity.

You are the one claiming it wasn't. You first.
Ok, I'll play your GAME, but I still predict you won't answer the question of: What trump polices turned around what you claim was a stagnant Obama Economy?

I predict you will deflect and totally AVOID discussing any trump policy and will attempt to discredit Obama.

Low
China's bio war
Smart ones didn't
Supply chains were because of covid

Joe is a mess: prices are up across the board. Consumers are paying for his, and yours, stupidity.

6.5% unemployment is "low"? :cuckoo: Since when?

Prices were up because the pandemic Biden inherited turned demand and supply chains upside down, not "because Biden" dummy.

Ok, I'll play your GAME, but I still predict you won't answer the question of: What trump polices turned around what you claim was a stagnant Obama Economy?

I predict you will deflect and totally AVOID discussing any trump policy and will attempt to discredit Obama.

American progress? They can progress up your stupid ass.

Forum List

Back