Elizabeth Warren plays to an empty hall...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

The polls are inaccurate. Warren does not have the same level of support that Trump does. Everywhere he goes, they never have enough room for all the people who want to see him.

The polls said, all the way until the moment the elections results were coming in, that there was no way Clinton could lose.

Sanders has a fanatical base of supporters but if he's nominated it will be like 1972 again, a total wipe-out for the Democrats.

Maybe few people showed up because the topic was so profoundly stupid. "Environmental Justice."

What a fucking joke.

Maybe few people showed up because the topic was so profoundly stupid. "Environmental Justice."

What a fucking joke.

You are too naive

sorry

people did not show up because people don't care about her

Warren is a very boring person, that's why she doesn't bring in the crowds.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

The polls are inaccurate. Warren does not have the same level of support that Trump does. Everywhere he goes, they never have enough room for all the people who want to see him.
The only way a rally would be comparable to a poll would be to take attendance as percentage of population.

But there have been plenty of vacant seats at Trump rallys.
It means little, other than the size of the venue vs attendance.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Trump is an entertainer. Warren is about as entertaining as watching grass grow. Apparently a lot of people enjoy having a clown in White House.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Trump is an entertainer. Warren is about as entertaining as watching grass grow. Apparently a lot of people enjoy having a clown in White House.
Call him a clown if you like, but I will laugh at YOU when he gets re-elected.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

He is an entertainer and his Tweets often hilarious. I won't vote for him but I wouldn't mind seeing him again at a rally.

Warren's crowds have been growing bigger still as polls show her candidacy gaining steam. She held a rally in New York's famed Washington Square Park with a crowd estimated at 20,000 people
190917-elizabeth-warren-nyc-rally-cs-1036a_6ead028c65cb4b4124e14938a7ca6bb6.fit-760w.jpg

Some candidates simple do not like large rallies but prefer whistle stop campaigning, town halls, and TV where you reach a lot more people. Trump loves to preform. The bigger venue the better.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

He is an entertainer and his Tweets often hilarious. I won't vote for him but I wouldn't mind seeing him again at a rally.

Warren's crowds have been growing bigger still as polls show her candidacy gaining steam. She held a rally in New York's famed Washington Square Park with a crowd estimated at 20,000 people
190917-elizabeth-warren-nyc-rally-cs-1036a_6ead028c65cb4b4124e14938a7ca6bb6.fit-760w.jpg

Some candidates simple do not like large rallies but prefer whistle stop campaigning, town halls, and TV where you reach a lot more people. Trump loves to preform. The bigger venue the better.

NYC is filled with idiots.

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Dizzy...

From the...

... Spinning

Forum List

Back