Elizabeth Warren and CNN: Blacks must be given reparations for slavery.

Should working class whites, blacks and hispanics be taxed more to fund the livesOFunemployed blacks

• No.

• Yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
never owned slaves.jpg

Reparations for white males denied jobs in the 1970's and 1980's because of affirmative action and quotas.Reparations I tell you.

Elizabeth Warren gives a full-throated endorsement of reparations at CNN town hall

Because when Russia-Gate fails (the insurance policy), bring in reparations for blacks and amnesty for illegal border invaders.

If whites won't support us, we'll bribe non-whites to vote against you!

How about white indentured servants?

“This is a stain on America and we’re not going to fix that, we’re not going to change that, until we address it head on, directly,” she said. “And make no mistake, it’s not just the original founding. It’s just what happened generation after generation.”

Warren said some of the most prominent examples of continued racial discrimination in the US include housing and employment discrimination against black families.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”

She's sinking because of her idiocy and now she's trying to buy off blacks.

I loved it when she said :" I'm gonna get "me" a beer". That is exactly how stupid she sees the Dem base as.

Everyone is going to get a DNA test if reparations becomes law. A few per cent African blood can be like winning the lottery.

Elizabeth Warren gives a full-throated endorsement of reparations at CNN town hall

Because when Russia-Gate fails (the insurance policy), bring in reparations for blacks and amnesty for illegal border invaders.

If whites won't support us, we'll bribe non-whites to vote against you!

How about white indentured servants?

“This is a stain on America and we’re not going to fix that, we’re not going to change that, until we address it head on, directly,” she said. “And make no mistake, it’s not just the original founding. It’s just what happened generation after generation.”

Warren said some of the most prominent examples of continued racial discrimination in the US include housing and employment discrimination against black families.

“Because of housing discrimination and employment discrimination, we live in a world where the average white family has $100 [and] the average black family has about $5,” she said. “So I believe it’s time to start the national full-blown conversation about reparations in this country. And that means I support the bill in the House to appoint a congressional panel of experts, people that are studying this and talk about different ways we may be able to do it and make a report back to Congress, so that we can as a nation do what’s right and begin to heal.”

She's sinking because of her idiocy and now she's trying to buy off blacks.

I loved it when she said :" I'm gonna get "me" a beer". That is exactly how stupid she sees the Dem base as.
And the Dem base is proving her right.

Reparations, free college, a living wage whether you work or not....

Yep, it's campaign season.

Everyone is going to get a DNA test if reparations becomes law. A few per cent African blood can be like winning the lottery.

Practically every "white" person in America, sans small towns, has African blood, in the 21st century. We're all gonna be lottery winners.
Not true at all.

Most white people in this country are descended from European immigrants from less than 5 generations ago.

We are both not related to Africans in any significant way, nor are we related to anyone who owned slaves.

Practically every "white" person in America, sans small towns, has African blood, in the 21st century. We're all gonna be lottery winners.
Not true at all.

Most white people in this country are descended from European immigrants from less than 5 generations ago.

We are both not related to Africans in any significant way, nor are we related to anyone who owned slaves.

Hence the phrase "small town america," where a great majority of immigrant whites are located.

Not true at all.

Hence the phrase "small town america," where a great majority of immigrant whites are located.
No, a great majority of white people who live in New York are relatively recent immigrants from Italy, Greece, Albania etc. Same in Chicago with Eastern Europeans.

Mid-sized cities are also heavily populated by German and Irish immigrants.

The English settlers who first built this nation are pretty much gone. Jared Taylor is the only man of any reputation who is known to be a descendant of those colonists.

So if the progs take total control we all get "paid"! Millions a dollars a piece sounds good. Thank gaia the Mickee Dees dollar menu will remain the same price.

Forum List

Back