Elizabeth Smart says no excuse for locker room talk much less sexual assault

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

upload_2016-10-13_14-47-14.png

Who has justified sexual violence?

Besides Bill Clinton, of course.
“Donald seriously, you know all about sexual predators and things like that…. You are one!”

— Howard Stern, interviewing Donald Trump on his show in 2006. His non-verbal reaction should be appearing in a Hillary Clinton ad soon.
WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’
Source: Mediaite

Today, Donald Trump gave a speech in West Palm Beach and in it, he insisted that allegations that he has groped and sexually assaulted women are baseless and untrue.

In a 2006 interview with Howard Stern, as his daughter Ivanka Trump, sat next to him, he laughed when he was called a “sexual predator.”

“It’s true,” he said.

-snip-

On that same show, he once gave Stern permission to refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.”

Read more: WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’

Who has justified sexual violence?

Besides Bill Clinton, of course.
“Donald seriously, you know all about sexual predators and things like that…. You are one!”

— Howard Stern, interviewing Donald Trump on his show in 2006. His non-verbal reaction should be appearing in a Hillary Clinton ad soon.
WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’
Source: Mediaite

Today, Donald Trump gave a speech in West Palm Beach and in it, he insisted that allegations that he has groped and sexually assaulted women are baseless and untrue.

In a 2006 interview with Howard Stern, as his daughter Ivanka Trump, sat next to him, he laughed when he was called a “sexual predator.”

“It’s true,” he said.

-snip-

On that same show, he once gave Stern permission to refer to Ivanka as “a piece of ass.”

Read more: WATCH: When Howard Stern Joked About Trump Being a Sexual Predator in 2006, He Said ‘It’s True’

Desperate....

• Banned
Yes, Trump is desperate, very desperate.

Locker room talk is vulgar and demeaning, whether to or about men or women.

Trump did far worse than locker room talk, by his own admissions to Billy Bush and by other women.

"Elizabeth Smart says no excuse for locker room talk much less sexual assault"

...And that we have reached a point in American history where we actually need someone to remind us that neither of those things has a rightful place in our society is indicative of the depths of depravity to which so many of our countrymen have descended.

Melania, according to insider reports, will file for divorce once Trump is defeated.
Jake, do you really think she doesn't know? Do you really think her feelings are hurt, that she loves him or ever did? He might dump her for being too old, but she's in it to win it, I think.

You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

View attachment 93396
Remind me how you and the left condemned Clinton, as I recall the defense all said "well gee it was just a blow job".
One, I did not defend him. Two, I am not left or liberal. Three, I am not LDS, but I understand its principles better than you.

How dare you deflect? That is exactly what Smart, who would hold and act the priesthood power better than you, would tell you.

Step back, RGS.

...And that we have reached a point in American history where we actually need someone to remind us that neither of those things has a rightful place in our society is indicative of the depths of depravity to which so many of our countrymen have descended.
Who is Elizabeth Smart, again? Sounds familiar but I don't recall.

Melania, according to insider reports, will file for divorce once Trump is defeated.
Jake, do you really think she doesn't know? Do you really think her feelings are hurt, that she loves him or ever did? He might dump her for being too old, but she's in it to win it, I think.
If he wins, sure.

If he loses, she fleeces him big time and can have all the little eastern med boy toyz her little stone of a heart desires.

She was captured, at 14, out of her bedroom window up on the mountain in SLC by a Trump-like weirdo polygamist and lived eight months of the streets with him and others until she escaped.

I don't know who she is, but I do know that "locker room" talk and sexual assault are both beneath me and manifestations of cankered character that I will not cotton in a would be American President. I don't need to know who Miss Smart is or why anyone thinks her remarks on the matter worth hearing or not hearing. The deeds, and attitudes that allow one to engage in them, are all I need to know.

"Locker room talk" happens all the time, every day, all over the world, and any man who claims he's never heard it is a liar.

And by the way, women engage in it too, and they know it.

Assault of any kind is wrong - and it's also wrong that I'd even feel a need to point that out - but "locker room" talk is in the eye and ear of the beholder.

Jeez, this just doesn't stop.

Forum List

Back