Eleven Years Since A Hurricane Hit Florida...Hillary Goes Berserk!

Democrats don't believe in GW

You have NO IDEA...

Most of the Hill Republicans know there is an FBI fraud case against the climate "scientists," but aren't patriotic enough to say NO to their master...

Well, her point was a simple one......Its hard to rebuild homes and businesses when there are individuals who skirt paying into the US treasury (through their fair share of taxes), while STILL denying what the world scientific community fully realizes about GW .....Such "natural" disasters will only get worse and I'm sure that some of the Floridians who are now fleeing hurricane Matthew are former climate change deniers.

Her "point" is that we have to kill off coal and oil so she can make a bundle selling us solar panels from China. Not only are the hurricanes not getting "worse"....Matthew, born in Africa like all Atlantic hurricanes are, has downgraded to a Cat-3 and not the MONSTER we were warned it was. Hurricanes have been hitting Florida since dinosaurs roamed the earth, long before Donald Trump did.
lol.gif
Musk is building a HUGE solar panel plant in Buffalo, so please sthu. And Hillary has nothing to do with either. Duh. RW conspiracy nuts are dangerous. More BS like Volts cost $278KL to build and caught fire. Almost killed it off. A-holes and morons.

Well, her point was a simple one......Its hard to rebuild homes and businesses when there are individuals who skirt paying into the US treasury (through their fair share of taxes), while STILL denying what the world scientific community fully realizes about GW .....Such "natural" disasters will only get worse and I'm sure that some of the Floridians who are now fleeing hurricane Matthew are former climate change deniers.

Only idiots such as yourself and clinton of course believe in the absurdity of man made glowarm. Its actually insulting. They were saying in 2005 that same thing.....blah blah blah and the hurricanes disappeared for 11 years. But, there are an exponential increase in volcanoes and earthquakes but it hasnt a damn thing to do with glowarm.

Last edited:
Musk is building a HUGE solar panel plant in Buffalo, so please sthu. And Hillary has nothing to do with either. Duh. RW conspiracy nuts are dangerous. More BS like Volts cost $278KL to build and caught fire. Almost killed it off. A-holes and morons.

Hey, everybody is for solar...why not? Well, other than the birds the big solar farms BURN TO DEATH when they fly over one. I'm for wind farms too...why not? Well, other than the hawks and eagles that don't see the turbine blades in time and get decapitated. Funny you green-teeth never mention the havoc your wonderful ideas do to the wildlife you claim you cherish over other humans.

Only idiots such as yourself and clinton of course believe in the absurdity of man made glowarm. Its actually insulting. They were saying in 2005 that same thing.....blah blah blah and the hurricanes disappeared for 11 years. But, there are an exponential increase in volcanoes and earthquakes but it hasnt a damn thing to do with glowarm.
Idiots like 97% of climatologists and every poliltical party in the WORLD but the GOP, dupe.

Hey, everybody is for solar...why not? Well, other than the birds the big solar farms BURN TO DEATH when they fly over one. I'm for wind farms too...why not? Well, other than the hawks and eagles that don't see the turbine blades in time and get decapitated. Funny you green-teeth never mention the havoc your wonderful ideas do to the wildlife you claim you cherish over other humans.
Total bs, dupe. Surveys prove it , and I've got 300 450 ft turbines within 20 miles. NADA. Solar panels burning birds is too dumb to even respond to.

Idiots like 97% of climatologists and every poliltical party in the WORLD but the GOP, dupe.

Maybe 40% tops and shrinking by the year...the grant money is about to end and that will be the end of the hoax, dumbass.

You knew the democrats were going to chant climate change. I said it, and what do you know?

Not that I am all that smart. Just that I know the fucking morons on the left are that stupid.

Oh, and btw, it technically did not hit. I am in Jupiter. Everything was just fine. The eye stayed about 60 miles or so off shore.

Little closer now, but technically not landfall.:laugh:

Those are urban legends. You seriously think a bird can't see one of those giant windmill blades ?

Solar panels absorb sunlight , they don't reflect death beams .

Isn't it funny thinking of Franco paying for carbon credits?

Holy shit they are stupid

11 years? Wasn't there one last year?

There are hurricanes every year, but there haven't been any of this magnitude for quite some time.

Matthew had winds 160 mph for a short period making it a category 5 hurricane but its winds dropped to 145 mph and it became a category 4 before hitting Haiti.

A category 4 hurricane has winds of 130–156 mph. In 2015 hurricane Joaquin was a category 4 hurricane with winds of 155 mph just a few mph slower than Matthew's highest recorded winds. It seems that hurricane Joaquin was of a similar magnitude just last year.

Didn't Trump pay his fair share as dictated through the US government and US Treasury?

Forum List

Back