Zone1 Elementary kids forced to say ‘Black Lives Matter’ under the threat of violence: police

Man, you're lucky!

I grew up in an area with loads and loads of blacks. We had some large schools, nice buildings and a lot of good teachers.

Blacks caused never-ending problems: fights filling square block playgrounds, fights in hallways, bullying, gangs. They did everything they could to turn our neighborhood and schools into cesspools.

Blacks should have their own areas and schools. They'll never evolve into decent humans. Total, enforced, segregation is the only thing that may help.

Segregation is a good thing.

I've lived in neighborhoods that were almost as black as they were white, and the blacks segregated themselves by choice.. That's how they want it.

I'm happy they stay out of my town.

Man, you're lucky!

I grew up in an area with loads and loads of blacks. We had some large schools, nice buildings and a lot of good teachers.

Blacks caused never-ending problems: fights filling square block playgrounds, fights in hallways, bullying, gangs. They did everything they could to turn our neighborhood and schools into cesspools.

Blacks should have their own areas and schools. They'll never evolve into decent humans. Total, enforced, segregation is the only thing that may help.
I didn’t grow up in a town with a lot of blacks, although there were some, but my aunt taught in an all-black school in one of the worst cities in the country. Not only were the black kids horrible to her, but the teachers (also all black) ostracized her. (This was in the 70s and 80s). She had to sit alone at lunch and in the break room.

She finally quit and transferred to a decent school.

Man, you're lucky!

What has your white, racist, pasty ass evolved into? You are nothing more than a 1940 racist reject, take your white, nasty, racist ass to Siberia. I guarantee you, you won't see any black folks there.

What has your white, racist, pasty ass evolved into? You are nothing more than a 1940 racist reject, take your white, nasty, racist ass to Siberia. I guarantee you, you won't see any black folks there.
Are you prepared to admit that you are as much of a racist as he is?

Some of them are 13-year-old boys who have been kept back a couple of times.

And besides, why are you blaming the teachers? Not a word of condemnation for the little savages, or their parents?

I give up.

It's a bot that has only one agenda -- make whitey look bad by any ridiculous means necessary.

Not a very successful bot, but nonetheless................

See, folks? Nothing but bullshit. :laughing0301:

Thanks for trying to participate.

Yupl My mother substitute taught in a sixth grade class, and some obnoxious kid - who weighed more than she did and was taller than her - was being disruptive, and Mom told him to go to the principal’s office. He stood up, puffed out his chest, and said “Make me.”

Now what Mom did was to leave the class, go to the principal’s office, and return with him - who took the nasty kid out. But that was 50 years ago. Now, 1) you couldn’t leave a class of 12-year-olds unattended for even four minutes, 2) the principal would side with the “oppressed” kid and against the authority figure.

Yupl My mother substitute taught in a sixth grade class, and some obnoxious kid - who weighed more than she did and was taller than her - was being disruptive, and Mom told him to go to the principal’s office. He stood up, puffed out his chest, and said “Make me.”

Now what Mom did was to leave the class, go to the principal’s office, and return with him - who took the nasty kid out. But that was 50 years ago. Now, 1) you couldn’t leave a class of 12-year-olds unattended for even four minutes, 2) the principal would side with the “oppressed” kid and against the authority figure.

Unfortunate.

When the "education" system is bent on making the classroom the most unruly and anti-learning place it can possibly be, there's only one answer.

Home school.

Some of them are 13-year-old boys who have been kept back a couple of times.

And besides, why are you blaming the teachers? Not a word of condemnation for the little savages, or their parents?
So now it is 13yr olds kept back in Kindergarten. Please this coming from a woman who thinks America has never done any wrong to black folks.

So now it is 13yr olds kept back in Kindergarten. Please this coming from a woman who thinks America has never done any wrong to black folks.
I never said America never did wrong to blacks. Why do you libs lie all the time?

I said that there is now anti-white racism and unfair privilege being given to blacks. And if you’re a black female, you can really write your own ticket - no matter how incompetent you are.

The bullshit is a 5yr old beating up and hospitalizing an adult. How tall is a 5yr old? How much would you say they weigh? If your punk ass can't handle a 5yr old kid, you shouldn't be a teacher.

You have proven your uselessness to continue an adult conversation about this.

Bye, racist.

Forum List

Back