Electric shocks & broken bones Amazon workers to protest inhuman conditions on black friday

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amazon warehouse workers are set to protest ‘inhuman’ working conditions in planned demonstrations across Europe on Black Friday.

Amazon warehouse workers are set to protest ‘inhuman’ working conditions in planned demonstrations across Europe on Black Friday.

‘Electric shocks & broken bones’: Amazon workers to protest ‘inhuman’ conditions on Black Friday

This has been rumored for awhile, amazon workers complaining, little do they know how fast they are being replaced by robots anyway. Any job offering 15 an hour has been laying off and replacing their workers with robots.

But, infowars was so full of chit when they reported this awhile ago, but suddenly it's a fact when another source gets a hold of it all.
Below perfect example.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why not put in the title that this is a UK location, not US?

Hmm you have a point on that one, thanks I missed the Europe thing, either way that doesn't mean this isn't going ot happen in the US because it is and will.

• Banned
Maybe they need to hire this bitch

upload_2018-11-24_10-10-36.png

William Pearson on Twitter

Similar complaints among contract workers in the US stopped being news year ago.

Care to link to some of the reports? Every link I find talks about the UK, going back to 2017.

If it was that bad, they wouldn't be rated almost 4 out of 5 stars on indeed.

Working at Amazon.com: 22,422 Reviews | Indeed.com

That's as an employer. Contract workers are not on the Amazon payroll.

Similar complaints among contract workers in the US stopped being news year ago.

Care to link to some of the reports? Every link I find talks about the UK, going back to 2017.

If it was that bad, they wouldn't be rated almost 4 out of 5 stars on indeed.

Working at Amazon.com: 22,422 Reviews | Indeed.com

That's as an employer. Contract workers are not on the Amazon payroll.

Back that up with proof. Prove that none of those 22,000 reviews were from contract employees.

Forum List

Back