Electric Scooter explodes

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Jo Nova

Electric Scooter explodes​

February 7, 2022

Excerpt:

We’ll be teaching our children different fire safety lessons soon — starting with “don’t try this IN your home?”.

All the kilojoules came out at once.

LINK to the 1:07 minute video

=====

The occupants barely scooted out of the way in time.

Yes. I've seen this with EVs at charging stations. They go up in a matter of seconds. It would be a tragedy of enormous proportions for anyone to leave an infant or child in one of these vehicles while it is charging. these things are dangerous, impractical, deadly.

Yes. I've seen this with EVs at charging stations. They go up in a matter of seconds. It would be a tragedy of enormous proportions for anyone to leave an infant or child in one of these vehicles while it is charging. these things are dangerous, impractical, deadly.

Over 20 years charging over here. Not one problem. Of course, if you bypass your safety gear, things go like this. The Picture I see in the vid is that he overcharged his batteries to the extreme. There are two safeties that prevent this. One is in the Smart Charger and the other is in the BMS (Battery Management System). Stupid things happen to stupid people.

Now, which cousin's brother's buddy are you telling us that you keep seeing this happen at charging stations?

Over 20 years charging over here. Not one problem. Of course, if you bypass your safety gear, things go like this. The Picture I see in the vid is that he overcharged his batteries to the extreme. There are two safeties that prevent this. One is in the Smart Charger and the other is in the BMS (Battery Management System). Stupid things happen to stupid people.

Now, which cousin's brother's buddy are you telling us that you keep seeing this happen at charging stations?
How do you suppose he overrode the safeties? Because it seems pretty arrogant for you to make that assumption - which is wholly unreasonable - and then use your error to imply he must have been stupid.

Seriously... I want you to think how safeties work on chargers and then tell me how you override them.

How do you suppose he overrode the safeties? Because it seems pretty arrogant for you to make that assumption - which is wholly unreasonable - and then use your error to imply he must have been stupid.

Seriously... I want you to think how safeties work on chargers and then tell me how you override them.
People are starting to steal the cables for the copper

If you ask these troll questions you are incapable of knowing the answer. The fact remains that a gas powered car is more likely to catch fire than an electric one. The real answer is, maintain your equipment in a serviceable manner. If you can't do that then I suggest you take public transits and ubers.

If you ask these troll questions you are incapable of knowing the answer. The fact remains that a gas powered car is more likely to catch fire than an electric one. The real answer is, maintain your equipment in a serviceable manner. If you can't do that then I suggest you take public transits and ubers.
Why are you changing the subject? Is it possible to defeat those safeties or not? Because I don't think you can. Do you?

Why are you changing the subject? Is it possible to defeat those safeties or not? Because I don't think you can. Do you?

Sure I can. Allow the BMS to get wet which defeats it. I've done this. But I didn't ignore it either. Another way (along with a malfunctioning bms) is to not have such a smart smart charger which can and will overcharge the batteries. If I am speaking "Greek" to you, maybe you shouldn't use electric vehicles and just call uber.

Sure I can. Allow the BMS to get wet which defeats it. I've done this. But I didn't ignore it either. Another way (along with a malfunctioning bms) is to not have such a smart smart charger which can and will overcharge the batteries. If I am speaking "Greek" to you, maybe you shouldn't use electric vehicles and just call uber.
I've never seen a charger that did not have an auto shut off. You are full of shit. This is nothing more than an attempt by you to sweep problems under the rug. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Unfortunately for you the widespread use of EV's will be full of predictable surprises. You don't have a rug big enough to hide what is coming.

I've never seen a charger that did not have an auto shut off. You are full of shit. This is nothing more than an attempt by you to sweep problems under the rug. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Unfortunately for you the widespread use of EV's will be full of predictable surprises. You don't have a rug big enough to hide what is coming.

Thank you for verifying that you are a fruitcake. Have a nice life.

vrenn getting ready to charge his battery.jpg

well if they're that dangerous shouldn't they be recalled?

I wonder if that might not be one of the perks for these manufacturers cooperating with the gov't over the scamdemic. You be our policing arm and we'll make sure your competition dies and we'll relax the safety requirements for you.

Forum List

Back