Electric Car Battery Storage Harmful To The Air

Politicians, being lawyers, love Electric car, fires.

At the time, the only electric Porsche was the www.autoevolution.com/cars/porsche-taycan-2024.html#aeng_porsche-taycan-2024-4s-89-kwh-544-hpTaycan, which was equipped with a lithium-ion battery sporting a gross capacity of 79.2 kWh. Porsche lost 1,117 cars on the ship.

One of the suits was filed by half a dozen plaintiffs, including the operator of the ship, Mitsui OSK Lines, and one of the insurance companies of the vessel, Allianz. The allegations claim that Volkswagen failed to inform everyone of the risk and of the precautions necessary for the transportation of such vehicles, according to file courts.

The suit was filed in a court in Stuttgart, where the Porsche headquarters is. It is a case filed last summer and paused due to mediation talks planned for a second lawsuit, currently before a court in Brunswick, Germany. Both cases will resume if the parties do not reach a settlement.

It almost seems like this should be it's own category. Electric Battery fires. It now seems endless, from cruise ships, to electric bicycles, Norway to South Africa. Everywhere I look, I see lithium bursting into flames.

Warehouse With 900 Tonnes of Lithium Batteries Bursts Into Flames

Watch: Warehouse With 900 Tonnes of Recycled Lithium Car Batteries Bursts Into Flames​

View attachment 905262
900 tons, seems like a lot after so little time on the market. I can't wait until 2025. I get by then we have a million tons of electric car waste.
Envirowhacks wouldn't know an externality if it punched them on the nose.

Forum List

Back