Elections in two years

Roy Blunt. Dead man walking. He had the audacity..THE AUDACITY...to speak at Biden's inauguration. There are torpedoes in the water already coming for him from the right. Whether the Democrats can pick up the seat is a mystery but Blunt will be challenged big-time
He was a dead man walking before this...

Blunt's last election...2016...Trump won Missouri by 19 points over Hillary.

Blunt bested Kander by only 3 points.

Blunt will be primaried...and a more Hawley-esque candidate will easily top a Dem challenger.

The only chance Dems have of winning is against Blunt.

Sure...and I bet last year at this time, you didn't think you'd see 2 Democrats from Georgia in the Senate...did you? It depends how divisive your blob is going to be.
Weird how good the Dems are at cheating these days.

I don't see much talk of this, but perhaps I missed it. It is absolutely imperative that residents of each state, especially the states that are believed to have flawed election process, contact your state representatives and urge them to assert their authority regarding shoring up laws that affect election processes. Call them, email them, bug them incessantly so that they realize you do care about election integrity.

I found it incredulous, during some of the post-election events, that legislatures were completely helpless in these matters. For example, discovering that the GA State Legislature had no authority to call a special session of their own body and were completely reliant on the Governor? The Secretary of State has sole authority to determine if and how an election audit is performed?! Why on Earth would a legislature allow their state to be run that way?

Forum List

Back