Election worker received threats, had to change appearance after being falsely accused by Trump of rigging votes

All those Democrat shitheads that participated in the stolen election should be arrested, tried and then executed if appropriate.

Stealing our Republic is a High Crime.
The only people bent on stealing elections are Trump and Trumpist insurrectionists.

All those Democrat shitheads that participated in the stolen election should be arrested, tried and then executed if appropriate.

Stealing our Republic is a High Crime.
So, what should happen to the people that attempted to steal the election?
After all, stealing our republic is a 'high crime.

January 3 2021
“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

Despite the president's persistence, the secretary plainly stated, "We believe that we do have an accurate election."

"No, no, you don't. You don't have -- you don't have -- not even close. You've got -- you're off by hundreds of thousands of votes," Trump claimed in response.

"You have a big election coming up... and because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote. And a lot of Republicans are gonna vote negative because they hate what you did to the president," Trump said. "You would be respected if -- really respected if this thing could be straightened out before the election."

"It's more illegal for you than it is for them because you know what they did and you're not reporting it -- that's the -- you know, that's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And, you know you can't let that happen. That's -- that's a big risk to you and Ryan (Germany), your lawyer, that's a big risk," Trump said during the call.

Content[edit]​

National File has been described as right-wing,[1][5][11] far-right,[10][12] and conservative.[3][4][6][13] It is known for publishing COVID-19 misinformation,[5][6][7][8] including false claims that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention exaggerated the number of COVID-19 fatalities,[7] that Pfizer was developing an oral drug to be administered "alongside vaccines",[8] and that the Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine caused neurodegenerative conditions.[6] National File also publishes misinformation about the 2020 United States presidential election.[5]

not worth the rag it was posted on.

Your words are worth even less because as everyone know, liberals are liars.

Your words are worth even less because as everyone know, liberals are liars.
Even they know it, and that's the kicker. They don't care how evil they are. The devil has, indeed, convinced at least that part of the world that he doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back